Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manager mode crash

Options
  • 11-01-2013 4:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,609 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, I've been googling around for a few hours and desperately trying to save my manager mode crash on the xbox. Most tech forums seem to be filled with problems not solutions so I thought I might ask boards instead.

The crash is on a particular day (6th of July 2018) in manager mode. Sound stops and game crashes, the old off switch is needed to rectify.

Things I've tried

Removing all my players from transfer list
    Recalling my scouts
    Emptying my academy
    Ending contracts to bring squad sub 36
    "Sim"ing the next few days on calendar
    Deleting all data except the current save game from the fifa folder on the hdd
    Deleting all the data from past fifa games

Important info

The xbox is banned, I bought it adverts a few years ago to play manager mode on fifa and nothing else. I pc game for non-sports. So I don't think I can patch, is there a way to patch would that fix it?

Thanks for the help guys, I'd hate to lose that career, but at least I'd like to be able to start a new one in the confidence it won't happen again.

Advertisement