Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Karting Offer on Groupon

Options
  • 11-01-2013 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I think most of you know I love go karting despite being rubbish at it.

The place in little island (which I am NOT associated with in any way shape or form) have another offer online.

It's €112 for 4 people or €220 for 8 people with a combined total of 100 laps. I am personally going to skip this one as I think the other offer they had in the past was better, nevertheless, here is the link if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/cork/Kartmania/15556632?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_11&a=1221

Deal expires in 14h 35mins (must use by 8th April 2013 and only Monday to Friday)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

tracks too tight, very hard to pass. 15-20 laps is enough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

corkgsxr wrote: »

I like the fact that it is hard to pass, makes it more challenging but ye I agree, 15-20 laps is more than enough. I hope they bring back the other offer, we already used it twice as an event :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

corkgsxr wrote: »

I was sort of thinking the same thing. When you first look at it 100 laps looks brilliant, but to be honest, anytime I was there 30 minutes of racing was enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I was sort of thinking the same thing. When you first look at it 100 laps looks brilliant, but to be honest, anytime I was there 30 minutes of racing was enough.

Wouldn't take me thirty minutes to beat you all anyway

:pac:

Advertisement