Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite plunger Coffee?

• 11-01-2013 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

I just seen this sub-forum by mistake and i'm a massive coffee lover!

What coffee do you guys use in your plunger?

I was using the tesco own brand 227g packs, They are only €1.79 and a real nice coffee IMO.
    Not a big fan of that Robert Roberts, It's a bit weak for my liking.
    A friend of mine got beans from these guys www.ariosacoffee.com and the coffee is amazing.
    I don't have a grinder so i do get the filtered stuff. It's veeerrry nice and comes in a 500g bag for €9.99...nicest coffee i have ever drank (i have nothing to do with ariosacoffee incase anyone is thinking)

Alan

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You really should buy a grinder and delve into the world of freshly roasted coffee beans...

There's plenty of online places that will post you out freshly roasted beans...

Try a grinder like this if you don't want to spend too much initially:

http://coffeeangel.com/product/hario-mini-mill-hand-grinder/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭mandarin

I second the grinder recommendation.
    Ariosa is one of the roasters that sells fresh coffee online, and at vg delivery prices - 2.99 on all orders up to 2kg. Can also be found at market in Temple Bar on Saturdays.

Advertisement