Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will our exchange be upgraded?

Options
  • 11-01-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Hi Alan et al,

I live in Mayo, equidistant between Castlebar, Westport and Newport. I constantly get reps ringing to say that I am eligible for Broadband. Hell, one of them even tested the line. Now, you and I both know this is not the case, so when I rang back and got someone to re test the line, I was told, oh sorry, I an now not eligible. Now, I have already cancelled my phone with you due to your engineers taking 15 days over Christmas to fix a fault. So, before I sign up to Westnet for broadband, I'm giving you an opportunity to retain a customer. Can I get Broadband, yes or no, and If I Can't, when will it be available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

greenpilot wrote: »
    Hi Alan et al,

I live in Mayo, equidistant between Castlebar, Westport and Newport. I constantly get reps ringing to say that I am eligible for Broadband. Hell, one of them even tested the line. Now, you and I both know this is not the case, so when I rang back and got someone to re test the line, I was told, oh sorry, I an now not eligible. Now, I have already cancelled my phone with you due to your engineers taking 15 days over Christmas to fix a fault. So, before I sign up to Westnet for broadband, I'm giving you an opportunity to retain a customer. Can I get Broadband, yes or no, and If I Can't, when will it be available.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Hi greenpilot

Could you PM me your old telephone numberor address (preferably old telephone or account number) please? I will run a test and look into plans for your exchange.

Regards

Al[/font]

Advertisement