Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reserve Garda experiences

• 11-01-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Fellow Reserves,
    I've decided to open a thread to encourage you all to give your experiences to date in the job.
    What kind of jobs have you been to?
    How did you feel you were utilised in that situation?
    How did YOU approach the situation and what would you have done differently?
    Maybe something as simple as working in the public office or attending a major traffic accident, public order incident or suicide incident. How did you cope with the situation?

OBVIOUSLY not giving any specific details out, but i thought it might be a good idea to get across some different views (away from the normal complaints we all have) on this forum.

Happy new year!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

A similar thread already exists here. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 atreyugk

Thanks king ludwig
    I've read through this thread and there seems to be very little in the way of actual experiences. I'd like to get a thread going detailing Reserves experiences (but not the specific details of the call) and how they could have or would have done differently etc... And trying to stay on topic. :-)

Advertisement