Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOD of War - multiplayer beta on PS Store ?

Options
  • 11-01-2013 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

I read online that the GOD of War mulitplayer beta is available for all PS+ subscribers but I cannot find it on the store ? There is only a promo video.

Has anyone downloaded it ?

Also does the automatic download work for latest demos and add on's ? I have it enabled but it never downloaded anything for me (it does say that it is region specific).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

aindriu80 wrote: »
    I read online that the GOD of War mulitplayer beta is available for all PS+ subscribers but I cannot find it on the store ? There is only a promo video.

It is in the PS+ section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Otacon wrote: »
    It is in the PS+ section.

I got it ! and the bioshock 2 game.

Thanks very much, I would not have spotted it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,050 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Tried it. Can't say I'm too gone on it. Very messy. Or maybe I'm just crap. :)

Hopefully the single player's decent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

Im not too handy at it, can't say I would be rushing out to get it

IMO it's a much better game-play experience than the previous titles. You can tell that it was a game designer in the director's chair this time, rather than an artist for GOW3. The control scheme makes more sense and TBH the fact that they got GOW to work as a MP experience is an achievement in itself.

TBH I hope the main focus is the SP campaign as that is this serie's bread-and-butter, but the MP is in good shape and could prolong Ascension's life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,228 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Sorry for the slight off topic question but is the single player of God of War Ascension a brand new game?

Im looking at the E3 coverage and getting deja vu moments

Headshot wrote: »
    Sorry for the slight off topic question but is the single player of God of War Ascension a brand new game?

Im looking at the E3 coverage and getting deja vu moments

Yes it is. Not sure if its a prequel to the series or what, but there are new creatures and new mechanics being used.

Advertisement