Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring an American Pitbull

• 11-01-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what companys do it? Iv rang Tesco and Allianz and theyre having none of it... The bf rang a couple other places and, nope!

Anyone with ideas? Tried googling it, nothing :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Try petinsure.ie

I got mine there and they told me they would insure any breed. Some folks here have had problems with them though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Thanks! Gave them a call and TADA :D Insurance for Mika :D

THANK YOU! Thought it wasnt going to happen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

fend wrote: »
    Thanks! Gave them a call and TADA :D Insurance for Mika :D

THANK YOU! Thought it wasnt going to happen!

Good man/woman!! I'm only paying 15 a month and mine is fully covered now. He's a Dogo argentino and that was the only place that would do it. The only thing he's not covered for is 3rd party claims which is grand because hopefully it will never come to that!

Any photos? Nothing like a good pit bull, myself, my old man and uncle had them for the best part of 20 years!

Advertisement