Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Current Account

Options
  • 11-01-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am currently with BOI and am considering moving my current account to an alternative bank. This has been on my mind for a while due to fees I am being charged.

I have looked at http://compare.nca.ie/CurrentAccount to compare a number of banks and tend to chose EBS. However, I really would appreciate any feedback or recommendation you may have! Please share your experience.

My banking mainly consists of a number of direct debits and standing orders which are set up as well as using a debit card to pay for items in store. I would very rarely make transactions in branch and do not require any extra add ons, such as travel insurance etc. I currently have an overdraft limit but would be interested in opting out. I also use online banking regularly.

Thanks

Advertisement