Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activation Email Problem

Options
  • 11-01-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am also having problems getting the activation email after requesting it probably more than ten times and Im not the only one looking at some previous posts.I can log in to the site but cannot post anything except on here.I have double checked my email address and its working fine.Can anyone help?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

I added logging to our email code to check for hidden failures but there's nothing showing up. I've just sent your email again and I saw this that shows it was delivered to your email server successfully
    2013-01-11 15:40:12 1TtgiJ-0000fF-Ti => <YOUR_EMAIL> R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp H=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [173.194.78.27] X=TLS1.0:RSA_ARCFOUR_SHA1:16 DN="C=US,ST=California,L=Mountain View,O=Google Inc,CN=mx.google.com"
    2013-01-11 15:40:12 1TtgiJ-0000fF-Ti Completed

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gombeen01

Hello I tried the link to resend the activation email and still no joy.......Also i have logged into my gmail address through the website and theres no activation email.I can receive email at this address so the email address is working now Im not sure whats happening with the activation email.I will try resend it again in a few days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement