Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Is real life Suzanne supposed to be only 28?

I'm glad the real annoying, old fashioned, nit picking, easily angered, rude, huffy Dermot is coming out. Some guys keep up the introductory offer for the new woman a lot longer. Time for Maeve's launch on Match.com: Ould Looking Free Spirit seeks Pigs Pudding loving Star Gazer for weekends in ... Mullingar(?) and taking the dry Piste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

:eek:
    :eek:

That must have been totally out of character for the bould Stephen - the best bloody barman in the whole western world. To my knowledge he has never laid so much as a finger on any of the Carrickstown lady folk despite the outrageous hedonistic behaviour of his fellow thespians.

I suggested earlier that he is separated and his ex and kids live in Cork (where else) and has been with Svetlana, a pole dancer, ever since.. hope they didnt break up they make a lovely couple

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Darren needs to go. His voice is horrendous.

And Neasa...you are beuatiul but you can't act to save your life. The squinty eyed smile is extremely distressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,057 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Stephen and orla are f buddys

Stephen and orla are f buddys

I hope he uses protection, he has already fathered Sash's baby

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Darren needs to go. His voice is horrendous.

And Neasa...you are beuatiul but you can't act to save your life. The squinty eyed smile is extremely distressing.

Haha! So true! Darren's voice is the pits..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

Cathyht wrote: »
    Is real life Suzanne supposed to be only 28?

I'm glad the real annoying, old fashioned, nit picking, easily angered, rude, huffy Dermot is coming out. Some guys keep up the introductory offer for the new woman a lot longer. Time for Maeve's launch on Match.com: Ould Looking Free Spirit seeks Pigs Pudding loving Star Gazer for weekends in ... Mullingar(?) and taking the dry Piste.

Haha.

Great to see that the anti-Maeve sentiment hasn't been totally quashed.

The real life Suzanne is probably 35 or so I'd say.

Suzanne is 31 in real life :-/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

nice_very wrote: »
    I suggested earlier that he is separated and his ex and kids live in Cork (where else) and has been with Svetlana, a pole dancer, ever since.. hope they didnt break up they make a lovely couple

Is it any wonder that Stephen always has a BIG smile on his face ;) Perhaps Svetlana will join Stephen in McCoys when he becomes the Landlord (along with her interesting collection of poles!:D
    I might even be tempted to make McCoys my local if this happens. This would indeed make McCoys a nice little earner for RTE and allow them to reduce the licence fee!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

He's inside watching Neighbors...interesting they referred to another soap...why couldn't it be Ros na Run or something more RTE like Love/Hate :D

• Advertisement

He's inside watching Neighbors...interesting they referred to another soap...why couldn't it be Ros na Run or something more RTE like Love/Hate :D

It was daytime and RTÉ show Neighbours at that time! So it's actually more believable..

The audio clearly wasn't from Neighbours though..

It was daytime and RTÉ show Neighbours at that time! So it's actually more believable..

The audio clearly wasn't from Neighbours though..

The audio would have to be copyright I guess! :)

Just saw Crises Eile and saw Vivienne in it. Could be the reason why she was gone a while back.

The Bishops must be due back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i actually like darrens accent?. he reminds me of someone but i cant think who?...

iceblue wrote: »
    i actually like darrens accent?. he reminds me of someone but i cant think who?...

I was thinking the same thing. I am sure I saw him in something but now I am thinking that he is probably similar to someone. Still can't figure it out though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Which begs the question...what do the folk in Carrigstown look at on RtE at 8 o'clock on a Sunday, Tuesday- Thursday night :p

Which begs the question...what do the folk in Carrigstown look at on RtE at 8 o'clock on a Sunday, Tuesday- Thursday night :p

Stephen of course! D'oh! ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

That's a bit of an unforunate question for the Aer Lingus competition. The way Bela put it about all 3 could be his daughters. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

iceblue wrote: »

He sounds exactly like Brian O Driscoll.

stop fighting stop fighting

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

I really miss Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thank god Suzanne went back to Oz

is Suzanne gone for good ?

also that ryan im gonna do some stretching make a jog lol

no goodbye fo nessa

• Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

is Suzanne gone for good ?

also that ryan im gonna do some stretching make a jog lol

no goodbye fo nessa

Neasa got her goodbye in the office of the Station pub :p hope she gets knocked up then Bela could have a new little Doyle grandchild

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭kippy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Neasa got her goodbye in the office of the Station pub :p hope she gets knocked up then Bela could have a new little Doyle grandchild
    I'd be 90% sure that is the next storyline for Nessa tbh.
    The whole Neasa/Darren relationships storyline was pointless if no longer storyline comes of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 flowerpower123

Tradition too in Kerry. Tip the priest, tip the (assistant/caretaker of the church), and the grave diggers. Sorry about your mam, me and my mom have a similar tradition!:)

I thought it was the tradition everywhere. We did in Co Tipperary for my late parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She was sharing a cocktail with Darren.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_(cocktail)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

Suzanne and Damian in the park.. the screeching Suzanne!

spanishgem wrote: »
    Suzanne and Damian in the park.. the screeching Suzanne!

:eek: that was awful OTT

• Advertisement

when are we gonna see carol living with the bishops now that be comedy also zumo is wasted on FC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement