Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

the kindest thing dolores could have done was shop wayne to the cops....
    Couldn't agree more, it's ridiculous that she has not informed the Gardai that the guts of a million euro was stolen from her account. Then again maybe she saw the baby Gardai who arrested Eddie and reckoned there was no point.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »
    Have to hand it to Callum, he's ultra cool.

Can't be Paul's son surely :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Going to miss tonight's episode:mad:. I love rte player!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Why does every episode start on the street?!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,978 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I think they missed a trick by having a 3rd knock on the window, and showing a 3rd person peering through the back window of the car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Leo=worse....actor...ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

he just plays himself, the exact same in real life but l do like leo

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

jos28 wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more, it's ridiculous that she has not informed the Gardai that the guts of a million euro was stolen from her account. Then again maybe she saw the baby Gardai who arrested Eddie and reckoned there was no point.

I dont think its ridiculous at all. He is her son. Lots of mammys let their kids away with murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

he just plays himself, the exact same in real life but l do like leo

First off i love your username. Second what happened in tonites episode? am away at the moment. Thanx

Randomiser wrote: »
    I dont think its ridiculous at all. He is her son. Lots of mammys let their kids away with murder.
    I'm a Mammy with 2 sons, I might let them away with murder but €900.000 - NEVER :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

walshb wrote: »
    Have to hand it to Callum, he's ultra cool.
    well, Caoimhe certainly handed it to him........................on a plate! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

The treacherous thieving magpie, Wayne Molloy, was wearing Stephen’s uniform again tonight. I bet if I took my shoes off with him around that he would step into them and convince himself that he did no wrong. This odious fool should by now be locked up in the Joy along with the Eel rather than taking the food from the plate of Stephen. This flagrant sidelining of Stephen really makes my blood boil.

First off i love your username. Second what happened in tonites episode? am away at the moment. Thanx

thanks :D didn't see all of it but Luke threw away the tape of him & Tommy fighting in the bar...Paddy found out calums being using Charlotte....that was it l think...nothing much happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I get the feeling that both Charlotte and Caoimhe are going to end up pregnant by Callum. The apple does'nt fall far from the tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Garzard

What happened to the €25'000 that Paul fobbed Wayne off with a while back? Could he not have given that to Dolores?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 El Chucko

cofy wrote: »
    I get the feeling that both Charlotte and Caoimhe are going to end up pregnant by Callum. The apple does'nt fall far from the tree.

He'll be lucky not to get the ****e knocked out of him.

El Chucko wrote: »
    He'll be lucky not to get the ****e knocked out of him.

That is the christmas day 2013 episode sorted then, that's when he will be revealed as the daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Garzard wrote: »
    What happened to the €25'000 that Paul fobbed Wayne off with a while back? Could he not have given that to Dolores?

I reckon Eddy was given that money too to magic into millions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Can Charlotte have kids though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Can Charlotte have kids though?

Well remembered -this goes back to ages ago where she went to Judith asking for the pill . Judith went to Vivienne surprised she hadn't told her ...the implication being Charlotte was infertile after the cancer treatment and Vivienne kept it from her . Classic FC - the story (great potential) was dropped without a whimper . Might be finally used now .
    On second thoughts it's much easier to write lines for thugs like Paddy Bishop when they beat people up than a 16 yr old who discovers she can't have kids so the writers will probably chicken out ...again !!

• Advertisement

Garzard wrote: »

amazes me that fans of fc are smatter than the writers and what about the shares from the garage

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

amazes me that fans of fc are smatter than the writers and what about the shares from the garage
    dolly has the cash from the shares? and yeah good point i'd say wayne threw every penny he had at the first investment with Eddie.

That is the christmas day 2013 episode sorted then, that's when he will be revealed as the daddy.

good thinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Dolores is obviously mean with money though if she had all that just sitting there in the bank so the share money won't be enough for her

That would make Paul Grandad to Tommy Dillon's and Paddy Bishop'g grandkids - Bring it on !!! Just imagine the Christening parties

EDIT It could be Luke Dillon's grandchild depending on which one of Judy's children turn out to be Luke's.
    We should get Paddy Power to open a book on it

Actually its 7months to Dec....would be a great story line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

did anyone notice that Look threw the cctv disk thing into a bin that said "clinical waste only" still a chance of him being caught..?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

nice_very wrote: »
    did anyone notice that Look threw the cctv disk thing into a bin that said "clinical waste only" still a chance of him being caught..?

To the best of my knowledge clinical waste is incinerated as it contains infectious material - bandage, dressimgs etc. He couldn't have picked a better bin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Garzard

Lisha wrote: »
    I reckon Eddy was given that money too to magic into millions!

He is such a thick! It was hilarious when he confronted Eddie about losing the first investment:

''I swear to you Eddie I'm gonna make sure everyone around here knows what you cost me!"
    - ''Well why don't ya put Paul Brennan on the top of that list? You'll make his day." :D

• Advertisement

Actually its 7months to Dec....would be a great story line

It could be a premature labour;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement