Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

nice_very wrote: »
    did anyone notice that Look threw the cctv disk thing into a bin that said "clinical waste only" still a chance of him being caught..?

I think the twist with the CCTV is that there is more than one camera and hence more than one tape. The tape Luke threw out is filmed from a perspecitive looking at the balcony whereas the angle on the night of the accident was different and showed Tommy at the bottom of the spiral stairs. No doubt the second tape will surface at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

A bit stupid to just throw away the tape without deleting it first, and throwing it in a bin where if it was found he would be recognized !!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

indeed RATM and Lorna, if any of the other cameras were checked, Look would be seen on the premises and a further charge of witholding/destroying evidence could be brought against him....

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

did anyone notice that Look threw the cctv disk thing into a bin that said "clinical waste only" still a chance of him being caught..?
    indeed RATM and Lorna, if any of the other cameras were checked, Look would be seen on the premises and a further charge of witholding/destroying evidence could be brought against him....

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just seen Cleo in a Coca Cola ad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

RATM wrote: »
    I think the twist with the CCTV is that there is more than one camera and hence more than one tape. The tape Luke threw out is filmed from a perspecitive looking at the balcony whereas the angle on the night of the accident was different and showed Tommy at the bottom of the spiral stairs. No doubt the second tape will surface at some stage.

Relax - writers who didn't know whether the clocks went back or forwards in Autumn are hardly going to go to those lengths to provide a twist. Anyway you are expecting continuity ... good luck with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

The treacherous thieving magpie, Wayne Molloy, was wearing Stephen’s uniform again tonight.

yes, he may have been wearing the bauld Stephens polo shirt (that blonde girl only ever wears a white shirt, could she be an extra drafted in from the rte canteen or something) but he will never fill his shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Garzard

Jesus Christ I wish RTE would stop ****ing around with the schedule, why is it on at 20:00 one day and not till 20:30 the next??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Garzard wrote: »
    Jesus Christ I wish RTE would stop ****ing around with the schedule, why is it on at 20:00 one day and not till 20:30 the next??

agreed. F*UCK THIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

My heart was in my mouth there with Paddy Bishop and his hammer and chisel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Why are Jo and Dermish still hiding the fact that they are back together from everyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

annapanna wrote: »
    Why are Jo and Dermish still hiding the fact that they are back together from everyone??

The love that dare not speak it's name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

you may as well ask "why was Miley's hair longer than Biddy's?" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Eh, who the hell would keep their leg/foot completely steady when someone is about to chop off their toe? Nobody was holding Callum's leg/foot in that scene. Goof!

walshb wrote: »
    Eh, who the hell would keep their leg/foot completely steady when someone is about to chop off their toe? Nobody was holding Callum's leg/foot in that scene. Goof!
    The reaction of the 'hard man' Zumo was very unBishoplike :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Did he say he'd take his finger as well if he moved his foot or something along those lines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Hitchens wrote: »
    The reaction of the 'hard man' Zumo was very unBishoplike :pac:

He's still a bit afraid of Paddy after all the beatings he got as a kid, or at least that's theory I'm working with

He's still a bit afraid of Paddy after all the beatings he got as a kid, or at least that's theory I'm working with
    aha, good point...............maybe flashbacks then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

It's interesting. It looks like Jo is pushing to go public, but Dermot doesn't want to. I think he's enjoying it as an affair, but he's not ready to commit to the marriage. He's excited with the sex, but he hasn't forgiven her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Garzard

Sorry for dragging this up again but I was thinking back there about the whole Eddie fiasco when Paul made half a million quid from his investment. How come when Eddie hacked into Dolores's account and invested the 900'000 in it he only got the same amount back later on instead of millions?? Paul got 7 or 8 times what he invested...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 lorna doone

Garzard wrote: »
    Sorry for dragging this up again but I was thinking back there about the whole Eddie fiasco when Paul made half a million quid from his investment. How come when Eddie hacked into Dolores's account and invested the 900'000 in it he only got the same amount back later on instead of millions?? Paul got 7 or 8 times what he invested...
    I think Dolores and Wayne first invested a certain amount and lost it all and that's when Eddie started at Wayne to help him steal Dolores' money from her bank a/c. He took it all and had not told Wayne he would take this much. Though Eddie spoke of investing this to Wayne I think he had no intention, he was fairly desperate at that stage.
    That's as far as I remember anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I didn't watch the second half after I saw them put Calum in the van. I hate that side of FC. It makes me cringe and it is supposed to be entertainment !

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I didn't watch the second half after I saw them put Calum in the van. I hate that side of FC. It makes me cringe and it is supposed to be entertainment !

Any criminal with a brain would have avoided how they abducted Callum like the plaugue - way too risky! They take him in broad daylight, bundled him into the courier van ( different one to the one Eddie was in with the laptop btw) and took him about 5 yards away to the lockup! !!
    Surely it would have been much easier to lure him there with Charlottes phone? ???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Yeah all calum had to do was tell a cop that he was kidnapped and tortured and the 3 of them would be locked up for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I'm wondering if there is a bigger story line behind Calum
    He does not talk to his mother, seems to have no time for his step father. He overreacted when Paul cuffed him across back of head, and bawled like a baby after the run in with the bishops .
    So am wondering if there Is a bigger abuse storyline behind him, will he seek revenge on Paul for abandoning him? By stealing all his money would serve smug Paul right!

Or am I seeing things that script writers have not even though of ? :)

Lisha wrote: »
    I'm wondering if there is a bigger story line behind Calum
    He does not talk to his mother, seems to have no time for his step father. He overreacted when Paul cuffed him across back of head, and bawled like a baby after the run in with the bishops .
    So am wondering if there Is a bigger abuse storyline behind him, will he seek revenge on Paul for abandoning him? By stealing all his money would serve smug Paul right!

Or am I seeing things that script writers have not even though of ? :)

You mean there's scriptwriters? ? I always thought the cast made it up as they went along :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

desbrook wrote: »
    You mean there's scriptwriters? ? I always thought the cast made it up as they went along :-D

You mean theres a cast ? I thought people just dropped in and out as they pleased ?

eamonnq wrote: »
    You mean theres a cast ? I thought people just dropped in and out as they pleased ?

you mean they have a choice? I thought they rounded them up in Gardiner Street :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I love to see someone smack that smug look of Paul's face, he has deserved one for a long long time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

^ omg l cannot stand Paul such a cocky d**khead! I think Calum is very like him though, both very confident in a cocky way...good acting by both of them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement