Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Viv has some opinion of Charlotte thinking she was with some fella she meet in the park or on the internet :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

Well to be fair to poor soul Viv Charlotte doesn't have a boyfriend, many friends, a glittering social life and spends her free time in her room watching Twilight.
    So it leaves very few options for who she did the nasty with

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

Was reading Wednesdays star and there was an article about the actor who plays tommy dillion appearing in a new play and it said he was a Dub. Which means he's putting on his Kilkenny accent. So why couldn't any of his screen kids have bothered their arse putting on a culchie accent instead of all sounding like posh D4 heads

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Randomiser wrote: »
    Loved tonight's episode. Smashing scenes between Dermot and Jo!!! They played them so, so well. Love a bit of romance!!!

I also thought the scenes between Callum and Niamh were really touching and well written. Callum's a great addition to the Brennan house.

Wish Charlotte wasn't so nasty to poor Vivienne all the time though. Sheesh, you'd need to self medicate if you had that one for a daughter!

It was really feel good episode, including the chat between Viv and Charlotte. I thought it was very credible and touching. Loved Jo's line at the beginning, "He's a thinker Orla, I should never have given him space" !!! as if she actually did - ever!! Priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

annapanna wrote: »
    Dermish , you are right, you are no Richard Gere.

Ah bless, what a great scene all the same!! Jo whipping off her apron to rush home with Dermish because she couldn't contain herself, left Esther speechless!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Well to be fair to poor soul Viv Charlotte doesn't have a boyfriend, many friends, a glittering social life and spends her free time in her room watching Twilight.
    So it leaves very few options for who she did the nasty with

Charlotte & Calum.......... still a better love story than twilight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Regarding the obsession on this forum with the Dillon kids accents. Yes, they don't have Kilkenny accents, but we have actually known this shocking fact for several years now.

Any chance we could please all get over it and move on? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

This Ama storyline sounds utterly ludicrous.. McCormack, a doctor in
    Kildare keeping her captive, sexually assaulting her in the house his wife lives
    in.. She gets away, outs him to her new boyfriend and he has the upper hand
    because his house was broken into? He decides to keep her captive once more? WTF.. Give me Paddy Bishop with hammers and
    nails anyday..

Paddy Bishop is the best character in years.. Absolutely love him!

Callum on the otherhand, much like Ama, walks off every 5 seconds.. Headwrecker!!

Randomiser wrote: »
    Regarding the obsession on this forum with the Dillon kids accents. Yes, they don't have Kilkenny accents, but we have actually known this shocking fact for several years now.

Any chance we could please all get over it and move on? :eek:

Strangely enough, I was talking to a girl (about 18) from Kilkenny in a pub in Dublin a few weeks ago who sounded more like Zack Dillon than Henry Shefflin!! Doctor's family, possibly not that far fetched?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Afollower

Did any of you notice that Decco asked for a Guinness and a pint in McCoys - whassat??

• Advertisement

Way too much Ama next week for my liking :(

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Jim Bartley (Bela Doyle) is on the Late Late tonight.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056955998

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Paddy Brennan is the best character in years.. Absolutely love him!

Callum on the otherhand, much like Ama, walks off every 5 seconds.. Headwrecker!!

Is he related to Paul Brennan?

Afollower wrote: »
    Did any of you notice that Decco asked for a Guinness and a pint in McCoys - whassat??

Paddy Bishop was also handed the sh*ttiest looking pint of Guinness I've ever seen. Has the consistency of a can of Guinness without the head..

Did they always have the Guinness, Bulmers, Heineken taps or are they new? I thought not?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Jim Bartley (Bela Doyle) is on the Late Late tonight.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056955998

I bet it will form part of tonights misery section

Is Callum's mother alive?

If she is how come she hasnt come looking for him and Paul yet :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Callum's mother alive?

If she is how come she hasnt come looking for him and Paul yet :confused:

She hates him?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 glideaway

She hates him?

Basically they won't pay another actor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭movingsucks

I think it's really weird that Paul hasn't got in touch with Callum's mum at all.
    This woman raised his son for 18 years you'd think he'd at least call her!

I think it's really weird that Paul hasn't got in touch with Callum's mum at all.

Or that Niamh hasn't tried to contact her or even google or facebook her to see what she looks like :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Wasn't Callum's mother called Barbie years ago?

The storyline has been built around the fact that the mother has no time for him.. Unnecessary nitpicking me thinks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I bet its VAL who's calums mother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

The storyline has been built around the fact that the mother has no time for him.. Unnecessary nitpicking me thinks.

Are you Angel01 in disguise?

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Are you Angel01 in disguise?

Yes I am. Funny guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Dermot always sounds really unconvincing whenever he tells Jo that he loves her.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Dermot always sounds really unconvincing whenever he tells Jo that he loves her.

Yes! Everything he said about why he loved her made her sound like a nightmare.

"I love you because you never let your son win at snap. I love you because you barge into conversations and start yammering about yourself. I love you because you screw up my soup. I love you because you did a poo in the laundry basket that one time."

(I may have got the last one wrong. No subtitles on the iPlayer.)

Remember someone rom this ad?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDsbkqHrEJM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

branie wrote: »
    Remember someone rom this ad?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDsbkqHrEJM

It's not Paul, is it?

• Advertisement

It is

This discussion has been closed.