Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Orla is doing my head in, now it's Val

Ama way better

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

leahyl wrote: »
    Is that meant to be a South African accent?

Thought it was American then Australian?? Great actor tho ... Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

annapanna wrote: »
    Thought it was American then Australian?? Great actor tho ... Lol

Dire :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Ama's gone

Cathyht wrote: »
    Ama's gone

I doubt we've heard the last of it unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

was that Svetlana in the red dress in the corner of the bar that Stephen was so chatty to???? also part time blonde girl was over with her, Im more convinced now that she is Stephen's step daughter (Svetlana's daughter from a previous)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Does Damian enjoy being bullied - he sure picks them.

Likeable Leo and and sarky Shannon - very believable, but surely Val is not going play away? Seems like she still has a crush on Likeable Leo!!! Lordy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

This whole thing with Ama and her bag papers is all a bit like The Famous Five isnt it .... Five On The Run From Immigration..

is suzanne and louie gone for good ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

nice_very wrote: »
    was that Svetlana in the red dress in the corner of the bar that Stephen was so chatty to???? also part time blonde girl was over with her, Im more convinced now that she is Stephen's step daughter (Svetlana's daughter from a previous)

Why can't we hear what Stephen (The Best Bloody Barman Bat None) was saying to the girl in the red dress? Methinks it would be far more interesting than the verbal diarrhea coming from the Orla wan and Loser Molloy. At one stage tonight Orla had more staff on duty than customers. She was like a queen bee surrounded by drones. She must be charging big prices to obtain the margins necessary to cover the payroll costs alone. Loser Molloy is still wearing Stephen's green sweater. I would split my sides laughing if the Loser was arrested by Deegan for impersonating a barman.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Shouldn't the shock doc who turned into lieutenant Colombo for a day have been looking after his patients?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Haha Wayne making a quick getaway...'I have to go and polish some glasses' lol Fair play to the actor, comedy is definitely his thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

All ready for the big reveal last night - the true story about Ama . Lo and behold it was all true ...every word . How boring was that ????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Thought last nights episode was terrible, one of the worst in a while. Why didn't AMA make a run for it, yes it would be his word against hers but at least supercop deegan would get her papers and then sort it out.

Also really tired of Wayne and mammy. Gone on too long..............

remeber about 2-3 week ago we were all raving about that epic fair city episode , thoose are rare

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

remeber about 2-3 week ago we were all raving about that epic fair city episode , thoose are rare

This Ama storyline is a big climb down from the last few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

The Ama storyline is HILARIOUS. I actually can't stop laughing. It's like a pantomime or a farce or something. It's like the most harmless kidnapping and over-work I've ever seen.

Ridiculous.

If they wanted to write a story about human trafficking and abuse or whatever, they could have at least tried. This is, perhaps, one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen on telly.

Orla's jeans yuk

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

For all its faults, I love FC and look forward to every episode. But I honestly cannot stand the Ama storyline.
    I now record each episode..and forward through any scenes she is in.
    Please, please get rid of her..for good. :mad:

Omg the acting from the woman that Ama is working for - atrocious!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭baldbear

Liam Neeson is going to find anna.

Spare me, Mrs McCormack - the stereoptypical well-off bored wife, can't even play with her kids, overworks her "slave" and is busy with her hairdressing appointments - is this episode set in the middle ages/middle east...? Cringe!!

Does anyone else thinks Orla looks like Cyndi Lauper?

edelweis wrote: »
    Spare me, Mrs McCormack - the stereoptypical well-off bored wife, can't even play with her kids, overworks her "slave" and is busy with her hairdressing appointments - is this episode set in the middle ages/middle east...? Cringe!!

Does anyone else thinks Orla looks like Cyndi Lauper?

The Doctor's wife is such a cliche ...from the 19th century

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I keep expecting them to call Ama 'Cinderella' or something. The wife is such an ugly sister stereotype and as for McCormack himself...ha. Silliness exemplified!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Surely she could hop out the window. Purely illegal I would run.

Oh ffs he locked her in - seriously??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

annapanna wrote: »
    The Doctor's wife is such a cliche ...from the 19th century
    "If you have been affected by the crappy Ama storyline in this episode please call Equity. Numbers in your local phonebook "

I can't watch anymore - it's excruciating!! Bring back Judish and Luke and Tommy!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

leahyl wrote: »
    Oh ffs he locked her in - seriously??!!!

Yeah I know. She could just tell the children and leg it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Mr. G wrote: »
    Surely she could hop out the window. Purely illegal I would run.

Her room was probably upstairs, and if she hopped out, she could have broken her neck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement