Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

Maeve left dermot cas he would not commit to her am i right ?

so when the dancer wants to commit to maeve she leaves him

fair city how stupid do we think we are maeve thinks shes something special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Maeve left dermot cas he would not commit to her am i right ?

so when the dancer wants to commit to maeve she leaves him

fair city how stupid do we think we are maeve thinks shes something special

Did she quit her teaching job to go on her long holiday or what?

Temaz wrote: »
    Did she quit her teaching job to go on her long holiday or what?

this is fair city she just walk into work , was she ben teacher also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Maeve - awfully unlikeable character played by a terrible actress.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Maeve - awfully unlikeable character played by a terrible actress.

I'll drink to that.

rihanna-cheers-drink-to-that-main.jpg

With Fair City it's a bit redundant to say things like this but even by Fair City standards it's true.

• Advertisement

this is fair city she just walk into work , was she ben teacher also

Please don't let her near the pub and stealing Stephen's screen time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

gremlins in carraigstown

Maeve talking about karma.

Will she ever just SHUT UP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

nice_very wrote: »
    gremlins in carraigstown

Not gremlins - woodworm in the actors :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

My god, that bit with Maeve and Sean at the end was one of the stupidest most cringeworthy pieces of television I've ever seen. Utter rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Watching tonights episode it looks like all the Bishops have an airtight alibi. So who the hell broke into Stevens gaff?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Apparently some scoundrel has robbed Stephen's house again and Loser Molloy is off to make sure Stephen is all right. This disturbing piece of news was casually introduced into tonight's episode is a most peculiar and off-handish fashion. This casual bullying sort of storyline with Stephen as the unwitting victim really gets up my gander and makes me want to give the lazy script writer responsible for it a bunch of fives. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Fair city stealing scenes from meet the Fockers, hidden camera in the teddy bear :rolleyes: Maybe doc is a spy.

If Carol doesn't go back on the fags they will have to invest in a fat suit for her :eek: maybe she could get a few tips from the woman in black :D

the i hate Maeve club will now come to order

• Registered Users Posts: 86,770 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sean and Dermot have the same taste in women :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Apparently some scoundrel has robbed Stephen's house again and Loser Molloy is off to make sure Stephen is all right. This disturbing piece of news was casually introduced into tonight's episode is a most peculiar and off-handish fashion. This casual bullying sort of storyline with Stephen as the unwitting victim really gets up my gander and makes me want to give the lazy script writer responsible for it a bunch of fives. :mad:
    I've heard of lotto wins bringing misery to people's lives but a raffle win in McCoy's to help the shelter ?? Poor man - they must have been after the teddy bear and bottle of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Sully34 wrote: »
    o who the hell broke into Stevens gaff?

Blanchflower :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

just reading next weeks spoilers its bad very bad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

desbrook wrote: »
    I've heard of lotto wins bringing misery to people's lives but a raffle win in McCoy's to help the shelter ?? Poor man - they must have been after the teddy bear and bottle of wine.

While being chased by the Carrickstown Constabulary some jewellery thieves hid their ill gotten gains from a jewellery heist in the teddy bear that Stephen won last week. :confused: Last night while Stephen and Svetlana slept the thieves broke into Stephens gaff to retrieve the aforementioned diamond stuffed teddy bear. A luck would have it Stephen had left the teddy bear in McCoy's so the burglars went away empty handed.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Tonight's episode was so funny, it reminded me of a pantomime, with baldy baddie psycho bursting into Vivienne's house out of the blue, and McCormack with the hidden camera in the teddy bear. I haven't laughed so much since the days of Sylvester.

• Advertisement

Tonight's episode was so funny, it reminded me of a pantomime, with baldy baddie psycho bursting into Vivienne's house out of the blue, and McCormack with the hidden camera in the teddy bear. I haven't laughed so much since the days of Sylvester.
    Maybe doc robbed Stephens house for the teddy bear to hide the camera in it :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sean and Dermot have the same tasteless in women :P
    fixed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

So Maeve goes away for five months and comes back a roaring nymphomaniac... where did she go? Will she go back - please?!!!!

Why does every reference to Ama have to have her name annunciated so pointedly; Ama this, Ama that, Ama, Ama - Amazing I'm still watching - amagoing mad???!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

the i hate Maeve club will now come to order

Maeves story about the cat was stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

edelweis wrote: »
    So Maeve goes away for five months and comes back a roaring nymphomaniac... where did she go?

And can we send Neasa there for a week?

Why does damos advisor (can't think of her name) always were cycling gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Cos she is into FITNESS, and DON'T YOU BE LET FORGET IT!!!

I thought she had a fetish for cycling gear. If you were into swimming would you go around in swimming trunks all day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Why does damos advisor (can't think of her name) always were cycling gear?

She's his sister, Laura. She's a fitness instructor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I thought she had a fetish for cycling gear. If you were into swimming would you go around in swimming trunks all day?

Or if you were meant to be from Kilkenny would you always be holding a caman, or mentioning hurling or wearing the jersey or have one hanging on the wall in your house??!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement