Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,770 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I thought she had a fetish for cycling gear. If you were into swimming would you go around in swimming trunks all day?

It is always cycling gear she is in :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

She's his sister, Laura. She's a fitness instructor.

Laura #1 would never have been a fitness instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

eamonnq wrote: »
    Or if you were meant to be from Kilkenny would you always be holding a caman, or mentioning hurling or wearing the jersey or have one hanging on the wall in your house??!!

more than likely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Or a nasty snobbish middle-class lecherous husband and his equally nasty alcoholic wife.

Welcome to Fair City folks, the home of the stereotypical cliche ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

They REALLY hould have had Sean in a pair of boxers there & not the tracky bottoms! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It is always cycling gear she is in :P

Decent actress, great looking, deep sexy voice, seems like a lovely girl... her future on Fair City seems limited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Jackass... So so embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

"I have nurses throwing themselves at me" lol this is so bad its good !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Oh the zero chemistry between Ama and Damien is awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Referring to the spoilers. I cannot even believe
    farrell is using heroin and that Yvonne is sourcing? No way!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Dunno if it has been said yet .

But has Damo stroked Tommy Dillions car !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Stephen (the Best Bloody Barman Bar None) was conspicuous by his total and absolute absence in tonight’s episode. Looser Molloy never even mentioned how Stephen and Svetlana were after the midnight burglary the night before. Orla (the worst ever bar manager bar none) could not give 2 ****s about Stephen and his lovely lady friend. Fellow posters I implore you to twist the metaphorical arm of RTE to force them by hook or by crook to give Stephen the leading role in Fair City that his superior thespian skills demand.

He could for example play a Stephen Fry type understanding barman role as per sketch below…..

• Registered Users Posts: 86,770 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Karen23 wrote: »
    Oh the zero chemistry between Ama and Damien is awful

Ama has only chemistry with her bag :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ama has only chemistry with her bag :P
    Unless Damo could hypnotize her into believing that his ball bag is her bag :eek::eek:

is this the last of the McCormacks please let this be true , there acting especially the wife was piss poor

shirtless sean was fit

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

ah mr mcormac was deadly! ...."what are you some sort of ...handyman?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

msg11 wrote: »
    Dunno if it has been said yet .

But has Damo stroked Tommy Dillions car !

Yes, Tommy won't need it anymore!

ama still didnt sleep with damo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

ama still didnt sleep with damo

She needs a sleeping BAG :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Decent actress, great looking, deep sexy voice, seems like a lovely girl... her future on Fair City seems limited!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3944/willisiu.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Just noticed Mrs. McCormack's 'facial expressions' or lack thereof, when the others are speaking, she actually looks like she's waiting for her lines. Literally the worst acting I have ever seen on FC I have seen a lot of FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Just noticed Mrs. McCormack's 'facial expressions' or lack thereof, when the others are speaking, she actually looks like she's waiting for her lines. Literally the worst acting I have ever seen on FC I have seen a lot of FC.

Botched botox script

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Damien: Here's your big chance Ama, let's go!

Ama: Naw, I'd rather stay here to be raped by the husband and beaten by the wife while doing menial tasks around the house for the rest of my life than face a vague threat of deportation.

Damien: Here's your big chance Ama, let's go!

Ama: Naw, I'd rather stay here to be raped by the husband and beaten by the wife while doing menial tasks around the house for the rest of my life than face a vague threat of deportation.

Story never made sense anyway. McCormacks had her " passport and visa." If she was illegal she was better off without the paperwork as it only proved the fact. If she was legal all she had to do was report the documents stolen and get replacements. Viewers treated with contempt yet again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

desbrook wrote: »
    Story never made sense anyway. McCormacks had her " passport and visa." If she was illegal she was better off without the paperwork as it only proved the fact. If she was legal all she had to do was report the documents stolen and get replacements. Viewers treated with contempt yet again!

Yeah, it didn't make much sense to me either. No great loss if she was deported, terrible story from the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Laughable storyline. Absolutely laughable.

Temaz wrote: »
    Laughable storyline. Absolutely laughable.

Other than the comedy value did ANY of us genuinely enjoy the Ama storyline? ?? Even one? ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Other than the comedy value did ANY of us genuinely enjoy the Ama storyline? ?? Even one? ?

The chemistry between Ama and the doctor was better than with Damo. If Ama had played her cards right she could have been the new Mrs McCormack. Damo ruined her chances on that score with his ham fisted 'rescue' of her into a life of homelessness and serving Bob Charles junk food in the Hungry Swine.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

A nice bit of foreshadowing in Thursday's episode.

Carol: "How are you always so laid back about everything?"
    Farrell:
    "I'm off my face on heroin."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

eamonnq wrote: »
    Or if you were meant to be from Kilkenny would you always be holding a caman, or mentioning hurling or wearing the jersey or have one hanging on the wall in your house??!!
    Or shagging your sister-inlaw....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement