Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I always thought that would happen in the end with Zumo.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Have to say I am LOVING zumo, big time. Tonight when he actually had a proper scene, I was super impressed with him. He genuinely looked like he was going to cry and there was something so vulnerable about him, I just wanted to give him a hug! It's nice to see a "real" person getting an acting job, you can tell he's just a regular guy,

Zumo is brilliant! Gay or straight - he's great!

Oh and when he said the other day "Sure everyone knows I'm a mammie's boy" my heart melted a little!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Chloe29 wrote: »
    So fed up of the Tommy storyline now.....wish Judith would just go back to him....Luke makes my skin crawl for some reason!

I think she will find out about what Luke did and leave him and on Xmas day Tommy will walk back into her arms

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I think she will find out about what Luke did and leave him and on Xmas day Tommy will walk back into her arms
    With a bit of luck they move back to Kilkenny and live happy ever after.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Phillipethe3rd

Would any long term die hard fans mind telling me who tommy had an affair with? Just jo?

What is carols dark past, she seems so sweet and hates drugs etc?

Why is there no fair city wiki? The shows been on decades, how will I ever catch up?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Would any long term die hard fans mind telling me who tommy had an affair with? Just jo?
    In Carrigstown just Jo. We know he also had an affair with Shelley by the way they interacted at the Ploughing Championship and it seems he has a long history of playing away.
    Carol was involved with Billy Meehan, legendary Fair City gangster. After his death (at the hands of her son) she remained involved with criminals until her son was shot and killed by the undercover cop Carol was in a relationship with.
    Why is there no fair city wiki? The shows been on decades, how will I ever catch up?!
    How would anyone keep it straight what with all the bizarre personality changes that afflict most of the characters? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I don't think Tommy has had an affair since Jo, but he had plenty up to that. It's been hinted that the family moved out of Kilkenny because Tommy's affairs had got so embarrrassing for Judy.

Caddle was married to and involved with at least two gangster/drug dealer types. Her son Lorcan ended up dealing heroin, and was shot dead by an undercover cop who Carol was seeing at the time. It's hard to see her being sympathetic to Faddle, but you never know.

There is a wikipedia page, but I don't think it's great. You can also find biographies of most of the characters on the Fair City website. You'll be a veteran in no time. :eek:

Faster fingers, DeepBlue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Whatever about Zumo being gay, Paddy Fitzpatrick is quite the ladies man on Twitter. Regularly commenting on Nuts 'models' snaps.

Combined with lots of generic words of wisdom.. I must say, I'm sorry I looked now. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭posy2010

Whatever about Zumo being gay, Paddy Fitzpatrick is quite the ladies man on Twitter. Regularly commenting on Nuts 'models' snaps.

Combined with lots of generic words of wisdom.. I must say, I'm sorry I looked now. :o

I feel a bit ill. Sorry I had to look now too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

What a dipso.. Gone right off him.

Paddy Fitzpatrick ‏@paddyfitz10
    @GIGIpetite1 @ZOO the colours are deadly and de ass is dangerously sexy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Fair City actor in prick-in-real-life shocker.

What a dipso.. Gone right off him.

Paddy Fitzpatrick ‏@paddyfitz10

ugh sounds like a creppy :mad:

Was it a picture of an actual donkey? This could be a very bold declaration.

PSCFcW2.jpg

In fairness, the colours ARE deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How can Carol not cope on and realise that Farrell is behind all of Jack's mishaps :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drkitkat

viv and paddy have four children together. ive only seen 3 whose the 4th?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Denzo - currently on the run in Spain with his gran.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

We are getting a bit confused here. Judith and Timmy have four kids, the missing one is Dearbhla in Canada, Viv and Paddy have our kids the missing one who's enema escapes me, is in Spain (on the run) with his granny

Don't you love predict text

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

annapanna wrote: »
    We are getting a bit confused here. Judith and Timmy have four kids, the missing one is Dearbhla in Canada, Viv and Paddy have our kids the missing one who's enema escapes me, is in Spain (on the run) with his granny

Denzo (Dennis) is the 4th Bishop.

annapanna wrote: »

His enema escaped me too, thank God. :eek: But his name is Denzo. He's the one who helped Barry dispose of the body.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

His enema escaped me too, thank God. :eek: But his name is Denzo. He's the one who helped Barry dispose of the body.

That's him!

Drkitkat wrote: »
    Don't you love predict text

did I miss something on fair city ?

yes an escaping enema and a new guy called timmy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭RedSeven7

Whatever happened to Paul's son Callum? I miss him a bit... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Anyone else notice Deegan in tonight's episode or was I dreaming ? Think he was in the Bistro.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RedSeven7 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Paul's son Callum? I miss him a bit... :pac:

1010185_554696947905290_798547695_n.jpg

He is back soon as is Doug

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Did anyone notice Stephen running the show on his own behind the bar in McCoys tonight pulling pints to beat the band. No sign of useless Orla or her toy boy Wayne. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

did I miss something on fair city ?
    Drkitkat wrote: »
    yes an escaping enema and a new guy called timmy.

And Viv and Paddy have our kids.:eek:

desbrook wrote: »
    Anyone else notice Deegan in tonight's episode or was I dreaming ? Think he was in the Bistro.

He was in Vino's, I think. He had a brief exchange with Yvonne.

No burgers and chips for former detective Deegan. It's gambas al pil-pil and a cheeky rioja or nothing.

• Advertisement

vektarman wrote: »
    And Viv and Paddy have our kids.:eek:

:eek: I didn't even spot that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement