Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

RVD420 wrote: »
    Denzo - currently on the run in Spain with his gran.

Someone tell Deegan he's back , I've seen him twice recently in Ballymun. Once in the dole office and then walking up the road. Obviously still in hiding though because he had his hood up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    1010185_554696947905290_798547695_n.jpg

He is back soon as is Doug

Did Doug go back to London last time? I remember him trying to get the shift from Ama and then he disappeared? Can't remember..

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Phillipethe3rd

DeepBlue wrote: »
    In Carrigstown just Jo. We know he also had an affair with Shelley by the way they interacted at the Ploughing Championship and it seems he has a long history of playing away.

Carol was involved with Billy Meehan, legendary Fair City gangster. After his death (at the hands of her son) she remained involved with criminals until her son was shot and killed by the undercover cop Carol was in a relationship with.

How would anyone keep it straight what with all the bizarre personality changes that afflict most of the characters? :pac:

Cheers :) also thanks to Long Room Hubba. I must have missed fair city wiki. I actually found back reading fair city threads on here very useful!!

Now I'm wondering about faddle, what the hell is wrong with him. He's continuously putting Jack in danger and knowingly setting things up so Carol loses her son (only a matter of time for most fair city characters?)

He is fully aware that part of Yvonne's ammunition to carry out her insanely clever & evil plot is him being an addict, she has pictures to prove it.

So if he knows there's no way out now he's fallen out with his Private Dick, and Caddle is gonna find out that not only is he a junkie, but he orchestrated her son been taking from her custody, why , oh why, wont he just tell her?

are we getting a car crash on fair city next week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

are we getting a car crash on fair city next week ?

Fair City has always been car-crash TV i.e. you don't want to watch, but you can't look away.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Who here thinks Carol is not a good mother?

Got not another car crash. I've lost count of them.

1010185_554696947905290_798547695_n.jpg

He is back soon as is Doug

let me guess just like Christy braking down the door it went to ad break so the car crash will happen off screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

let me guess just like Christy braking down the door it went to ad break so the car crash will happen off screen

Most likely. Best one I can remember is when Ben Fahey, who on a sidebar has been delightfully absent for a while now, was about to be hit by a car going 2mph. Barry sees him and slowly steps to the kerb, ad break, then cut to Barry on the ground and Ben to one side, us being given the characters word that the former pushed the latter out of the way of the death trap.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

Cheers :) also thanks to Long Room Hubba. I must have missed fair city wiki. I actually found back reading fair city threads on here very useful!!

Now I'm wondering about faddle, what the hell is wrong with him. He's continuously putting Jack in danger and knowingly setting things up so Carol loses her son (only a matter of time for most fair city characters?)

He is fully aware that part of Yvonne's ammunition to carry out her insanely clever & evil plot is him being an addict, she has pictures to prove it.

So if he knows there's no way out now he's fallen out with his Private Dick, and Caddle is gonna find out that not only is he a junkie, but he orchestrated her son been taking from her custody, why , oh why, wont he just tell her?

This might help, the spoilers go back a fair bit.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s95/fair-city/spoilers/a490233/yvonne-reveals-her-plan-to-farrell.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

too lazy to post them so leaving the link... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

In Carol's apartment was the kitchen moved - or was it always in the same location?

spoilers

Orla hides her unease about Wayne leaving.

Vivienne fails to stop Zumo seeking out the truth.

Charlotte makes a move on Callum.

Callum crashes the car.

Callum begins to panic.

Jo notes how well Orla and Wayne get on.

Ray confronts Paddy over Vivienne.

Doug tells the police he was driving.

Orla rows with Wayne on his reason for leaving.

Connor passes out. (Must be a New Guy)

Paddy stuns Vivienne by revealing he was abused as a child.

Vivienne forgives Paddy.

Vivienne and Paddy make amends.

Paddy gives details about killing his abuser.

Conor talks up Paddy's virtue to Charlotte.

Leo refuses Zumo's final offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I think she will find out about what Luke did and leave him and on Xmas day Tommy will walk back into her arms

'Tommy will walk back into her arms' Heh. Hat tip to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maeve must be minted
    if she wants to go traveling again and this time also paying for Wayne to go
    with her

Maeve must be minted
    if she wants to go traveling again and this time also paying for Wayne to go
    with her

does she ever teach in the class-room lol (I know its summer) but she went to Thailand for months before during school time

also wayne going on holiday , he meant to pay back his mommy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Is it just me or was that a cracking episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Who was paddy's friend in tonight's episode? I recognised him but can't place him.

paddy friend corner they were sell mates also , my gaydar going off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Apparently they killed an old man together. And yet they're trying to put them across as some kind of redeemable characters now. :rolleyes:

Vivienne: "that old man they killed"
    Charlet: "oh mom will you ever stop going on about that, you're such a goody-goody"

Not just that they killed someone, but an old man and without any explanation....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I reckon there is a good explanation for old mans death to be explained yet

• Advertisement

Charlet: "oh mom will you ever stop going on about that, you're such a goody-goody"

that charlet is such a stupid bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Con(n)or is already a cult figure.

Confirmed by his "got any cans?" question to Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Apparently they killed an old man together. And yet they're trying to put them across as some kind of redeemable characters now. :rolleyes:

Not just that they killed someone, but an old man and without any explanation....
    I'd be dragging Charlotte off to visit the family and friends of the man that Paddy killed. Might change her attitude when she sees what effect Paddy's crime had on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,291 ✭✭✭✭walshb

desbrook wrote: »
    Is it just me or was that a cracking episode?

It's just you. Carol and dramatic acting just don't mix. Deplorable acting from her. Same as Christy when he cranks it up a notch. Deplorable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Carol is digging her own grave with her irresponsible behaviour. No sympathy. And her reactions post-incident in the pub were nasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

walshb wrote: »
    It's just you. Carol and dramatic acting just don't mix. Deplorable acting from her. Same as Christy when he cranks it up a notch. Deplorable.

Twas a bit silly alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Boots234

Can someone explain how exactly baby Jack was taken from McCoy's in tonight's episode? There was nobody in the smoking area and he didn't go out through the front door with Anthony......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

walshb wrote: »

agreed. did anybody notice that when she was walking out the door into the beer garden she started shouting JACK JACK before the buggy was even in her line of sight? comical stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭RedSeven7

did anybody notice that when she was walking out the door into the beer garden she started shouting JACK JACK before the buggy was even in her line of sight? comical stuff

Haha, never copped that. It's not surprising though :P
    Can't wait till this Carol/Anthony/Yvonne story is over and done with, it's a load of ****e :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

agreed. did anybody notice that when she was walking out the door into the beer garden she started shouting JACK JACK before the buggy was even in her line of sight? comical stuff
    Yes..that was very noticeable. By the way, did little Jacko have a head transplant since last episode :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement