Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Don't they already film in HD? (God, I'd hope so otherwise you have to wonder what RTE are doing with the TV licence and all the money that goes into FC.)

Fair City is only broadcast on rte1 - a standard definition channel. It's unlikely to get repeated so all things considered it would be a waste to film it in HD . Even at high bandwidth the rte player is nowhere near HD btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Farrell tells everyone what Yvonne made him do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Interesting to hear the actor who played one of Caddle's exes narrating the Mrs Thatcher doc the other night. Can't think of the characters name though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Radio5 wrote: »
    Can't think of the characters name though.
    Arthur Riordan narrated the documentary and apparently played Shay O'Houlihan in Fair City back in 2003. Never heard of him or the character before myself. :confused:

https://stillslibrary.rte.ie/indexplus/image/1051/014.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I wonder how Bela will react to Yvonne's plot involving Jack

• Advertisement

Where is Bob? He did promise to look after Jack and keep Louis away from him

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

:P your smarter than the average fc writer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I thought Paddy was going to hit Viv a thump.

I hear there's gonna be a sex scene with Neasa soon. Just what we need.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

My thoughts exactly. I would not depend on former hobo Bob Charles to put the bin out. The man is just a pompous Windbag who is not to be trusted.

What Carol now needs is a real man such as Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Think he's taken up with Ama and her bag :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    I thought Paddy was going to hit Viv a thump.

Neasa and who?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

annapanna wrote: »
    Neasa and who?
    Stephen ?:)

After hearing Cass talk of skinny dipping tonight I am imagining him as Papa Smurf now :P

Jo "there is nothing wrong with farmers" so does she still fancy Tommy's organic produce :P

You the MAN Stephen!! Methinks perhaps that Svetlana would not be too impressed mind. Perhaps Neasa and Svetlana will have a cat fight in McCoys over Stephen.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

annapanna wrote: »
    Neasa and who?
    Neasa and Paddy Bishop , who else could it logically be ???

moy83 wrote: »
    Neasa and Paddy Bishop , who else could it logically be ???

No no no no no.... not old man murderer Paddy Bishop.......It's Neasa and Stephen (the Best Bloody Barman bar None)....and in 9 months time its time for Stephen Junior to make his dramatic entrance....Svetlana is to be the god mother....and they all live hapily everafter in McCoys........:cool:

Nah, I reckon Neasa turns lesso for Damo's sister. Now that'd be a sight. :D

Nah, I reckon Neasa turns lesso for Damo's sister. Now that'd be a sight. :D

Perhaps it will be Neasa, Laura Halpin, Svetlana and Stephen in a steamy 4 in the bed romp with Stephen striking gold 3 times.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Perhaps it will be Neasa, Laura Halpin, Svetlana and Stephen in a steamy 4 in the bed romp with Stephen striking gold 3 times.:rolleyes:
    How about Neasa ,Charlie "hung" Kelly , Bella "big balls" Doyle and Esther "the eater " Kelly ? Now that is the way to bring in the viewers figures back up for FC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I think Neasa used to look better. She hasn't been doing much for me recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,291 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Lisha wrote: »
    Think he's taken up with Ama and her bag :)

Speaking of Ama's bag, which Deegan gave so much time to, is Deegan going to be informed of a child kidnapping, or will the writers just let that one go?

Obviously you didn't see the little 'moment' the two of them had in the station.
    I think Neasa used to look better. She hasn't been doing much for me recently.

I agree. Maybe the stress of running her own bar and all the stuff that has happened with her family has taken its toll on her.

Although Caoimhe is still getting up on anything in a pair of trousers. :D

Dapper Stephen should put on an admiral's trousers as we all know that is what all the nice girls like....and then make his move on the lovely Neasa...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Dapper Stephen should put on an admiral's trousers as we all know that is what all the nice girls like....and then make his move on the lovely Neasa...;)

Do tell. Do you advise all your depressed 'patients' to watch back to back FC episodes featuring Stephen? You seem to think he's the cure for all ailments.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Neasa and Grayie and then realise he is sleeping with his daughter. :o

kinkygirl wrote: »
    Do tell. Do you advise all your depressed 'patients' to watch back to back FC episodes featuring Stephen? You seem to think he's the cure for all ailments.

Pray tell are you at your wits' end? Do you perchance have a cat that's moping about right now with total physical inertia displaying an absence of interest in its ambience. Well there are no cats in FC which I find mighty strange to say the least. Not even one!

Because of this complete absence of the feline I could not possibly subject my loyal patients to watch back to back episodes of FC. However I sometimes prescribe for some of my more vulnerable patients to watch edited highlights of FC showing the many talents of Stephen along with a blast of the old ECT followed sometimes by a transorbital lobotomy.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Pray tell are you at your wits' end? Do you perchance have a cat that's moping about right now with total physical inertia displaying an absence of interest in its ambience. Well there are no cats in FC which I find mighty strange to say the least. Not even one!

Because of this complete absence of the feline I could not possibly subject my loyal patients to watch back to back episodes of FC. However I sometimes prescribe for some of my more vulnerable patients to watch edited highlights of FC showing the many talents of Stephen along with a blast of the old ECT followed sometimes by a transorbital lobotomy.

Are you sure your not the patient;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Phillipethe3rd

Pardon me, but this seems to be a strange inside joke between you and yourself? Is this supposed to be funny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I hate Orla and her head to one side cool girl acting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Since when did Leo turn into Jake Stephens?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement