Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

branie wrote: »
    I wonder how Bela will react to Yvonne's plot involving Jack

Yvonne playing the innocent concerned party and Bela believes her :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I hate Bella, with his grey hair, grey face, pessimistic attitude, dull boring head. Charlie Kelly is just as bad, with his interfering busy body wife. And as for that dinosaur Cas, I can't stand him, the bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

So Leo is happy about moving a middle aged weirdo into the same house as his teenage daughter? (potential plot?)

MJ23 wrote: »
    I hate Bella, with his grey hair, grey face, pessimistic attitude, dull boring head. Charlie Kelly is just as bad, with his interfering busy body wife. And as for that dinosaur Cas, I can't stand him, the bum.

Yeah all old people should be put to the sword

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

That background music in the bistro was waaaay too loud!

• Advertisement

I'd say Christy still has feelings for Carol, it be great if Jack turned out to be his son

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd say Christy still has feelings for Carol, it be great if Jack turned out to be his son

Was there any paternity test on record? (not that it matters to fair city writers)

Fantastic acting by the actor who plays Paddy tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

Gosh, that was some scene between Paddy and Viv. Paddy's pain was raw and tangible. Great acting.
    Will consider taking him back? feel sorry for Ray, getting caught up in this mess.

As for Maeve, hope she won't face the chop in school.. but in the current climate its a real possibility... can Wayne give her emotional support through a potential job loss? I wouldn't trust him with the cat!

Still think there is something between Carol and Christy. They still get on so well. Val better watch out! Carol is vulnerable, despite her big talk, Christy is there to support and pick up the pieces.. amounts to fertile ground for a reconciliation.

Yvonne showing her true colors. She is one soul in pain, for whatever reason, certainly not for Jack's good.

picturehangup

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Powerful performances from Paddy and Viv tonight. There were tears in my eyes when Paddy was telling his story. Well done to the actors and the writers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

- How are ye, lads?
    - Grand. Any craic?
    - Jaysus, the tennis, wha?
    - Yeh.
    - It was good alright. Did you see it, Paddy?
    - I looked into that paedo's eyes and I beat his head into a bloody pulp. That was the best moment of my life.

[silence]

- Right.
    - Eh, fair enough.

[long silence]

Seriously, that was some episode. Writer Sian Quill - take a bow.

saw some movie the other night , and the guy that played louie was in it , looked well fit with his long hair

is he gone from fair city

for once and for all can someone tell me

is suzzanne & louie gone for fair city for gone

they don't really give out info like corrie ee or ed with them you know whos coming and going

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Jaysus viv is some moron

Rfrip wrote: »
    Jaysus viv is some moron

I don't think Paddy is lying

• Site Banned Posts: 31 Maggotz

Rfrip wrote: »
    Jaysus viv is some moron

Awful looking yoke. 5 stone overweight and a scowl to turn milk sour

MJ23 wrote: »

Ah I like Cass :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I don't think Paddy is lying

I actually wrote that before the Oscar winning performance .. I meant it in that how cud she entertain him in the first place!

Meave needs to go...she as in it for five seconds tonight n I couldn't stick her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Just watched tonights episode.. Woooow! Granted, I had a few beers last night, but I was glad it ended when it did because I was really starting to well up..

By far the best acting performance I have ever seen on FC. Andrew Connolly is the man and PB+ is such a brilliant character. Fantastic job all round.

Hope Farrell stays too.. Next to Paddy, my fav character in a long time.

Maggotz wrote: »

wow that was harsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Think Viv has started to look really pretty lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 jynx59

it must be great being perfect, you have to put other people down to make yourself feel better, this thread is about FAIR CITY, not how people look like or weigh

jynx59 wrote: »
    it must be great being perfect, you have to put other people down to make yourself feel better, this thread is about FAIR CITY, not how people look like or weigh

It makes for an unrealistic storyline with Paddy chasing an aul dog when someone like him could be after a fitter young one

It makes for an unrealistic storyline with Paddy chasing an aul dog when someone like him could be after a fitter young one
    did the storyline go over your head or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Big Bottom

You should be ashamed of yourself insulting people like that.
    I bet you are no oil painting yourself.

She is the mother of his kids and she could have a been a looker in her day like when she and Paddy first got together and Paddy seems to be a fella that believes in marriage

Big Bottom wrote: »
    You should be ashamed of yourself insulting people like that.
    I bet you are no oil painting yourself.

These aren't real people. You do know that I assume ?

These aren't real people. You do know that I assume ?

The actress who plays the character is real and is it her appearance that is being judged

The actress who plays the character is real and is it her appearance that is being judged

Not necessarily. She may have put on the poundage like Renee Zellweger did in Bridget Jones

watching the repeat of fc now

wow that paddy hes a keeper such a good actor

is his story true , that he was rapped :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Whatever happened Angel01!?!?!!?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement