Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

watching the repeat of fc now

wow that paddy hes a keeper such a good actor

is his story true , that he was rapped :(

I hope it is

• Site Banned Posts: 31 Maggotz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope it is

I'd never hope that for anyone !

Maggotz wrote: »
    I'd never hope that for anyone !

For the storyline I hope it is true which I believe it is given Paddy's reaction in telling Viv

For the storyline I hope it is true which I believe it is given Paddy's reaction in telling Viv

was very powerful

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Look Leo is appearing at my local !! Will HAVE to get tickets for that

http://www.vikingtheatredublin.com/last-train-from-holyhead/last-train/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Let's not forget in this Paddy Bishop love fest that he murdered some old guy and that is not right ,even if the old guy was a perv. There are lawful ways to get justice , as we know only too well in this country. No statute of limitations on these cases AFAIK.

I still believe he is still a thug and Viv is well out of it. I'd say Paddy would love to give Ray a good hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,356 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Someone in advertising is having a right laugh; irony of ironies, I've just heard Ciara O'Callaghan/Yvonne Doyle doing a voiceover for an Aptamil baby milk ad. Surely the only thing she (character not actress) will have fed to her babies is cocaine and vitriol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

dixiedan wrote: »
    Let's not forget in this Paddy Bishop love fest that he murdered some old guy and that is not right ,even if the old guy was a perv. There are lawful ways to get justice , as we know only too well in this country. No statute of limitations on these cases AFAIK.

I still believe he is still a thug and Viv is well out of it. I'd say Paddy would love to give Ray a good hiding.

No? I'd say raping Viv was infinitely worse than killing yer man.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The paddy character is being played well, they should stick to the fact that he loves his family but is struggling to keep his anger under control..he's like the Bruce Banner of carraigstown...If paddy is to leave at some point it should be all guns blazing, he should die protecting his family or something....I think he's a good man with horrific anger issues

new spoilers
    Vivienne ends her romance with Ray (:( poor ray)

Connor ruins the bishop family dinner

Orla is heartbroken to see Wayne go.

Doug tries to get Charlotte, Rachel or Callum to change their story

Paddy kicks Connor out when he breaks another promise to stop drinking

Ama wont put out for Damien

Bob announces that he is bringing in a new manager for the Hungry Pig

Damien struggles with Ama's beliefs

Jo is peeved when Amelia suggests she needs training.

Paddy's horrified when Conor threatens him.

Paddy sneaks around at night

Callum accepts Charlotte's power over him.

Callum watches in horror as the car crash victim flatlines

Callum makes a heartfelt confession.

Callum breaks down.

Paddy sits alone with his thoughts.

there seems to be a new character called Amelia coming soon and jo dislikes her

when I read paddy kicks conner I read it as kisses :o

and the victim from the car crash stays in the same hospital room as tommy :D
    and ama wont put out till she married , which is such bullcrap after everything he did for her , she wont put out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

In the Star today there was a piece on Fair City,
    Paddy Bishop is involved in a big murder of someone !

Picture of the day;

soaps-fair-city-100613-6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Well having read ahead i can take everything back I said about paddy!! He's Badass to the core!!

Well having read ahead i can take everything back I said about paddy!! He's Badass to the core!!

either ray or paddy

msg11 wrote: »
    In the Star today there was a piece on Fair City,
    Paddy Bishop is involved in a big murder of someone !

Picture of the day;

soaps-fair-city-100613-6.jpg

Let it be Paul please

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

its obviously going to be ur man connor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Colm Hayes 2FM read out a tweet from Andrew Connolly (Paddy Bishop) about the murder saying it is going to be incredibly shocking. Not sure why but there ya go !

jos28 wrote: »
    Colm Hayes 2FM read out a tweet from Andrew Connolly (Paddy Bishop) about the murder saying it is going to be incredibly shocking. Not sure why but there ya go !

if its shocking then its either
    zumo deco or viv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Since when did Leo turn into Jake Stephens?

Its gas, he punctuates every single sentence with wha' and walks around the place with a Jake Stevens swagger

http://www.thestar.ie/star/scare-city-actor-tells-of-soap-killing/
    Fair City star Andrew Connolly revealed that his character Paddy Bishop is to commit a murder so brutal on the soap next week that he doesn’t know if RTE will show it.
    Andrew admitted Carrigstown’s psychopath appears in “horrendous” scenes next week as he slays an unsuspecting victim.
    “It’s premeditated,” he said. “It’s terrific. We shot it the other night.
    “It’s very sad, very tragic and very disturbing. I don’t know if they’ll show all of it or what parts they’ll be allowed to show.
    “It’s a horrendous act. It’s brave television I think. If they show it, it’ll be brave.”
    Dubliner Andrew, who lives in LA, admitted shooting the violent scenes took its toll on him.
    “It’s really tested me physically and emotionally because you have to play it real. I can’t do a pantomime baddie. I’m still exhausted from it,” he said.
    “You have to go to a place and summon up strength because you need to show the whole of it. It was physically and emotionally draining.”
    Andrew admitted that he hates his character but loves the role on the top soap.
    “Paddy Bishop is a vile character and I have no liking for him whatsoever,” he said. “I like playing him but I don’t like him.”
    He revealed the soap writers are lining up a host of possible victims for Paddy.
    “They’re lining up the victims as we speak,” he said. “There are a couple of people who have been upsetting Paddy, insulting his family.
    “The writers are doing a great job of setting up who the murder victim could be.”
    He admitted that he now finds it difficult to unwind with a pint in his local as he character is so notorious.
    “Sometimes I go for a drink locally and I’ve walked into town a few times but it’s been ‘Paddy, ya psycho, when are you going to kill Flynn?’
    “So it’s not worth it.”

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Phillipethe3rd

Fair City star Andrew Connolly revealed that his character Paddy Bishop is to commit a murder so brutal on the soap next week that he doesn’t know if RTE will show it.
    Andrew admitted Carrigstown’s psychopath appears in “horrendous” scenes next week as he slays an unsuspecting victim.
    “It’s very sad, very tragic and very disturbing. I don’t know if they’ll show all of it or what parts they’ll be allowed to show.
    “It’s a horrendous act. It’s brave television I think. If they show it, it’ll be brave.”
    Dubliner Andrew, who lives in LA, admitted shooting the violent scenes took its toll on him.
    “It’s really tested me physically and emotionally because you have to play it real. I can’t do a pantomime baddie. I’m still exhausted from it,” he said.
    “You have to go to a place and summon up strength because you need to show the whole of it. It was physically and emotionally draining.”
    “Paddy Bishop is a vile character and I have no liking for him whatsoever,” he said. “I like playing him but I don’t like him.”
    He revealed the soap writers are lining up a host of possible victims for Paddy.
    “They’re lining up the victims as we speak,” he said. “There are a couple of people who have been upsetting Paddy, insulting his family.
    “The writers are doing a great job of setting up who the murder victim could be.”
    He admitted that he now finds it difficult to unwind with a pint in his local as he character is so notorious.
    “Sometimes I go for a drink locally and I’ve walked into town a few times but it’s been ‘Paddy, ya psycho, when are you going to kill Flynn?’
    “So it’s not worth it.”

Thanks for marking that spoiler!!

• Advertisement

Sorry :o

It sounds like
    Connor was the one abused and Paddy lied to Viv and kills Connor to cover his secret

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

its not a spoiler any more :D

“So it’s not worth it.”

not this sounds amazing rte better show

the actor that plays paddy lives in la so is he only in fc for awhile

he is a great actor

It sounds like
    Connor was the one abused and Paddy lied to Viv and kills Connor to cover his secret

nice plot twist if true

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

It sounds like
    Ha! I always knew the bowld Paddy was going to turn out to be a murderous psycho !
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Con(n)or is a deadly character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Just go Maeve. Just GO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

The free spirit is rubbing off on Wayne. What sort of gimp books an eight week break without asking his boss if the leave can be taken?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Temaz wrote: »
    Just go Maeve. Just GO.

And take Ama with you!

• Advertisement

Temaz wrote: »
    Just go Maeve. Just GO.

shell go on holiday with anyone the dancing instructor now wayne

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement