Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Felexicon

from experience yeah?
    No.

And that is a disgusting thing to say to someone by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Felexicon wrote: »
    No.

And that is a disgusting thing to say to someone by the way.
    really? take a look at what you said, i was merely highlighting it

really? take a look at what you said, i was merely highlighting it
    What I said is true though. There has to be some form of attraction there and having Paddy Bishop in that role is not believable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

What I said is true though. There has to be some form of attraction there and having Paddy Bishop in that role is not believable

That's actually laughable. I'm pretty sure paedos don't grade their victims on a scale of attractiveness, but rather accessibility.

With FC, though, I thought the scene between Viv and Paddy was a bit strange: Viv striding into his house and all but forcing Paddy to give a detailed account of his abuse. Bit silly.

That's actually laughable. I'm pretty sure paedos don't grade their victims on a scale of attractiveness, but rather accessibility.

With FC, though, I thought the scene between Viv and Paddy was a bit strange: Viv striding into his house and all but forcing Paddy to give a detailed account of his abuse. Bit silly.
    Of course they would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I though that scene was a bit far fetched also. She walks in and they sit down and talks straight away. Should have shown him putting the kettle on and cut back a min later.

Also if the spoilers are true I am glad it's turning that way.

Feel sorry for poor Doug, nothing ever works out for him 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ron jambo

Of course they would.
    Damn those sexy kids :rolleyes:

Why. There has to be some kind of attraction there.
    Just trying to say,by your logic, only attractive kids get abused ???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Of course they would.
    53rd and 3rd standing on the street...
    that's your theme tune!

ron jambo wrote: »
    Just trying to say,by your logic, only attractive kids get abused ???
    Yeah. It makes sense. No matter what your age or mental state you will still be attracted to looks first. It's only natural

• Advertisement

Yeah. It makes sense. No matter what your age or mental state you will still be attracted to looks first. It's only natural
    Wow, I guess I'm wrong,I've never been attracted to a child, boy or girl.

Wow, I guess I'm wrong,I've never been attracted to a child, boy or girl.
    Not everyone will be attracted to kids. But people who are (and I think those people should be shot) would obviously target more attractive minors than the fatty boom booms you see around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Not everyone will be attracted to kids. But people who are (and I think those people should be shot) would obviously target more attractive minors than the fatty boom booms you see around the place

Never thought I'd say this but let's talk about Stephen !

desbrook wrote: »
    Never thought I'd say this but let's talk about Stephen !
    Must'nt be the best barman, if Wayne can go anywhere in the world and get work.Stephen appears to be stuck in Dublin.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Stop posting crap like this, please. The psychology of attraction to kids has no place in this forum (hell, it has no place on this site, TBH).

We've had several reported posts about similar posts from you in the last 24 hours. No more please.

Must'nt be the best barman, if Wayne can go anywhere in the world and get work.Stephen appears to be stuck in Dublin.:p

That's coz Stephen is a REAL Dublin barman and they never move .... they just take second jobs as extras ;)

That's coz Stephen is a REAL Dublin barman and they never move .... they just take second jobs as extras ;)
    D'ont know, the saucer/cup was fairly rattlling when he walked by :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Surprised it wasn't the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

If it's like the milk cartons on sale in Christy's shop, the cup would be empty anyway, so on danger of spillage.

coolhull wrote: »
    If it's like the milk cartons on sale in Christy's shop, the cup would be empty anyway, so on danger of spillage.
    Esp. Leo the splash zone (if full) would hit the coast. ;)

• Advertisement

I hate Paul Brennan always threating ray , you can be replaced crap and then in the pub , were family crap

Ron, he REALLY is a barman in a Dublin hotel. One of the other posters may remember which one?

Ron, he REALLY is a barman in a Dublin hotel. One of the other posters may remember which one?
    Oops. I was only joking (if your serious). I just like the way Wayne will never be stuck for work anywhere in the world, because he's a barman.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Oops. I was only joking (if your serious). I just like the way Wayne will never be stuck for work anywhere in the world, because he's a barman.:)

But there's not a lot of work in Iran for barmen. Especially one who seems to swan in and out whenever likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,284 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is Paddy Bishop's mate the same guy who played Billy Meehan? Because he sounds identical in voice. Similar looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

[QUOTEN=walshb;85483205]Is Paddy Bishop's mate the same guy who played Billy Meehan? Because he sounds identical in voice. Similar looking.[/QUOTE]

Looks nothing like him has the same thick Dub accent all the criminals in FC have

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Maeve was so mean to Jo there....god I'd rather watch tv with dermot till the end of time then spend one evening with 'free spirit' Maeve!

State of charlotte's ' going out' gear.

Wish Doug would grow a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

walshb wrote: »
    Is Paddy Bishop's mate the same guy who played Billy Meehan? Because he sounds identical in voice. Similar looking.

Reminds me of yer man in Intermission. Cillian Murphy's mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

walshb wrote: »
    Is Paddy Bishop's mate the same guy who played Billy Meehan?
    Because he sounds identical in voice. Similar looking.
    No, Billy Meehan was played by Stuart Dunne.

097_48669733a681593178947699bf510bfb3decf366.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Would love Paul Brennan to get a smack across the head. With a brick. On fire.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement