Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FFS Doug knows Callum all of two minutes and he is covering to the gardai for him and taking the rap :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I was practically shouting at Doug when he was in the Garda station. I hope he tells the truth or maybe Rachel will. Poor Doug!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Can't wait to see Paul s face when Doug spills the beans on Callum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Martin Tit

I hope they have a sex scene between Connor and Cass. 69 position.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Would love Paul Brennan to get a smack across the head. With a brick. On fire.
    Stocks are devices used internationally, in medieval, Renaissance and colonial American times as a form of physical punishment involving public humiliation. The stocks partially immobilized its victims and they were often exposed in a public place such as the site of a market to the scorn of those who passed by. Since the purpose of putting offenders in the stocks was to expose them to ridicule and mockery, passers-by were encouraged to throw mud, rotten eggs, moldy fruit and vegetables, smelly fish, offal, and excrement (both animal and human) at those being punished

Wouldn't you love to see Brennan in one of these yokes.

262209.jpg

• Advertisement

Martin Tit wrote: »
    I hope they have a sex scene between Connor and Cass. 69 position.

Appropriate username

poor doug feel sorry for him , bit of a dope tho

anyone see charlotte whisper to doug its 3 vs 1 , she truly evil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

The man who plays Paddy is actually a good actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

I miss Dr Dillon and that silky blouse....Please come home Judy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I miss Dr Dillon and that silky blouse....Please come home Judy

And her promiscuous daughter in the nurse's outfit. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Why is Orla all doe-eyed and mooning over Wayne ffs :rolleyes: Was she at a Keith Barry show or something and didn't come out of a trance :confused:

Doug is a soft dumbass for taking the blame...like others have said, I can't wait to see the face on Paul ("James Bond") Brennans face when everything is revealed :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

desbrook wrote: »
    That's coz Stephen is a REAL Dublin barman and they never move .... they just take second jobs as extras ;)

Stephen is the Best Bloody Real Barman Bar None on Earth and not just in Dub-el-in! As Stephen will always get work no matter where he plies is trade he has no need to leave Ireland in search of employment unlike Wayne "Loser" Molloy who is not fit to wipe the floor that Stephen walks on. He is the antithesis of Stephen. :cool:

Lisha wrote: »
    Can't wait to see Paul s face when Doug spills the beans on Callum

Paul will probably try and buy off Doug to take the blame for Callum

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Paul will probably try and buy off Doug to take the blame for Callum

I'm guessing this will be how Doug eventually gets his job back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

RVD420 wrote: »
    I'm guessing this will be how Doug eventually gets his job back...

Big price to pay just to get his job back!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Big price to pay just to get his job back!
    "Job for you here Douglas me auld flower, the very second you get out of Mountjoy"

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Zil2011

I missed a few episodes of Fair City, but was just wondering last night when Viv and Paddy where in Paddys flat - is that the same flat that Viv used to live in when she arrived back initially?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    The man who plays Paddy is actually a good actor.
    he is indeed! have a look at his imdb

Zil2011 wrote: »
    I missed a few episodes of Fair City, but was just wondering last night when Viv and Paddy where in Paddys flat - is that the same flat that Viv used to live in when she arrived back initially?

I think it is yes, the one over the Doctor's surgery

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

dixiedan wrote: »
    Why is Orla all doe-eyed and mooning over Wayne ffs :rolleyes: Was she at a Keith Barry show or something and didn't come out of a trance :confused:

No no no no no no ...Keith Barry is not responsible for this one dixiedan. In my professional psychiatric opinion this is yet another case of the zany bipolar behaviour afflicting most of the unfortunate cast of Fair City. After years of total and absolute indifference all of a sudden Orla Kirwan (crap boss of McCoys) now realises that Wayne Loser Molloy is a man (of sorts). Up until now the Crap Boss of McCoys has preferred the older gent who has substantial assets behind him..... while the Loser normally prefers the older lady. My solution to this conundrum is to administer ECT to both of these fools to try and restart the crazy mixed up organs dwelling within their craniums. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You're really ruining this thread BlanchFlower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Albert X

Can Rachel not make an new friend ? why does she keep hanging around with that charlotte skank ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Of Rachel and Charlotte, I'd far rather see more of Charlotte than Rachel faffing about with new friends. The actress who plays Rachel isn't good. She hasn't improved in the however many years she's been there--does the same whiney voice and single facial expression for everything.

At least Charlotte is occasionally intriguing. Plus, the girl who plays her is getting better all the time. She might actually be pretty good if they give her a storyline when she's a little older.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Of Rachel and Charlotte, I'd far rather see more of Charlotte than Rachel faffing about with new friends. The actress who plays Rachel isn't good. She hasn't improved in the however many years she's been there--does the same whiney voice and single facial expression for everything.

At least Charlotte is occasionally intriguing. Plus, the girl who plays her is getting better all the time. She might actually be pretty good if they give her a storyline when she's a little older.

I think the exact opposite... Rachel is reasonably believable sometimes, Charlotte's actress can only handle the most basic lines without coming off as ridiculous and she looks like she has never acted before every episode. I also prefer Rachel's character, while Rachel can be unrealistically dumb, Charlotte is just a slag.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I also prefer Rachel's character, while Rachel can be unrealistically dumb, Charlotte is just a slag.

I think they capture that odd thing where kids of the same age can develop psychologically at different rates. Rachel reverts to being a child, probably because she's got a safer environment at home. Charlotte is more intelligent, and ready to be an independent woman, but she's emotionally needy too. I think a lot of her harshness is on the surface. She seemed very hurt when Callum hooked up with Yvonne, but she can't exactly have a sensitive conversation with her parents about it. Paddy is a thug and Viv is a nun.

On the other hand, what I know about teenage girls could be written on the side of a matchbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Jaysus it just dawned on me that the actor who plays Paddy Bishop is the captain in L.A. Noire!

what if paddy
    kill doug
    :eek:

so wayne bough maeve concerts tickets for her birthday , but insist he paying back mammy

OhDoug just fess up please
    Callum and his cup of tea:( Ffs

Edit yes please tell the gaurs Doug please

• Advertisement

Ah Callum :(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement