Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

Temaz wrote: »
    The annoying one who plays Orla is on the panel on that talk show on tv3 now

mid-day ? bunch of cackling hens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

mid-day ? bunch of cackling hens

But they are modern "feisty" women!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

according to amelia starting at the bottom is being manager , I still like her though is she full time or gone now
    i like her too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

just seen this on FB:

1003734_374391846017657_1180376570_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How is Damo's divorce taking 4 years?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

There the same solicitors that are prosecuting the Anglo bankers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

And its now only 3 years to be discharged a bankrupt! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Them's the rules unfortunately!
    Before a court can grant a divorce, the following conditions must be met:

The parties must have been living apart from one another for a period amounting to four out of the previous five years before the application is made.
    There must be no reasonable prospect of reconciliation.
    Proper arrangements must have been made or will be made for the spouse and any dependent members of the family such as children of either party and other relatives.
    If these conditions are met, either party to a marriage may apply to court for a decree of divorce.

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/birth_family_relationships/separation_and_divorce/divorce_decrees.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

nice_very wrote: »
    just seen this on FB:

1003734_374391846017657_1180376570_n.jpg

Who are they?

dont know who she is but he is one of the Braxtons in home and away (Heath?)

• Advertisement

yes he is coming to limerick for a home and away party

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Yes , he's Dan Ewing who plays Heath Braxton in Home and Away with his wife.

It was suggested on the Fair City Facebook that he film a couple of scenes as a long lost son of Cass from his travels. :D

Karen23 wrote: »
    Yes , he's Dan Ewing who plays Heath Braxton in Home and Away with his wife.

It was suggested on the Fair City Facebook that he film a couple of scenes as a long lost son of Cass from his travels. :D

love it!!!!! Cass could even get a blood and sand tat, or rain and sand, or kangaroos and guinness :D theres a few weeks worth of material there writers :P pity we dont have the same kind of beauties in Carraigstown as they do in Summer Bay though....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

love it!!!!! Cass could even get a blood and sand tat, or rain and sand, or kangaroos and guinness :D theres a few weeks worth of material there writers :P pity we dont have the same kind of beauties in Carraigstown as they do in Summer Bay though....:(

Why? Isn't Viv good enough for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

WinterSong wrote: »

Once again FC writers either don't possess or want to impart any facts about separation and divorce. Suzanne and Damien have been " de facto " separated for years now. ( Two - three? ) so the four year wait is nearly up. This is if they divorce under Irish law.
    Suzanne maybe considered as domiciled in Australia so she might get the divorce there. This would speed things up even more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Apart from the Dillon girls of course. Caoimhe wouldn't be as nice as Neasa but she'd be kinky.

The new girl in the Hungry Pig is daycent I suppose. I think Deco has a thing for the posh birds. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Have been on holidays for past week, so watched 5 episodes today to catch up.
    Superb acting from paddy & Connor. Is there any chance that Connor wasn't killed and could return to blow paddys story. Maybe due to all the alcohol he just went unconscious and paddy thought he was dead????
    Amelia is dreadful, both as an actor and manager. As a chef I have met many muppets as trainee or newly qualified managers, never seen one like her.
    Can't wait for all to find out about Callum, is Paul going to tell on Callum or help him cover it up?? If he does I hope Niamh finds out and leaves him, she seemed pretty annoyed when Pete mentioned about Paul ripping dolores off.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

Paddy is an interesting character. Once I got over the shock of how tall and skinny he is compared to his sons, he settled in well. His mate was great as the abused victim. However I would have preferred if it had been a priest who had abused him rather than a youth club volunteer. Would have been more courageous and edgy for rte to push the boundaries a little. And

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

iceblue wrote: »
    Paddy is an interesting character. Once I got over the shock of how tall and skinny he is compared to his sons, he settled in well. His mate was great as the abused victim. However I would have preferred if it had been a priest who had abused him rather than a youth club volunteer. Would have been more courageous and edgy for rte to push the boundaries a little. And

I agree that paddy and conor played their parts superbly.
    Conor is a loss really.

But IMHO the abuser not being a priest/religious was a braver one.
    As tge abuser being a religious is sometimes nearly cliched .

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

"That's what Daddy would say..." :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Re Jo:

Is Amelia the new Magda?

What? No one remembers Magda?

Some not so good example of parenting Paul is, making Rachel continue to lie :rolleyes: he deserves to be taking down a few pegs, the bald headed mule :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Some not so good example of parenting Paul is, making Rachel continue to lie :rolleyes: he deserves to be taking down a few pegs, the bald headed mule :mad:

I want someone to get a bucket of liquid cow manure and pour it over his shiny skull :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I find it weird how Paul is willing to do all this for Callum all of a sudden, he doesn't even know the lad. If anything he would secretly like this as a way to escape from him for a while.

I find it weird how Paul is willing to do all this for Callum all of a sudden, he doesn't even know the lad. If anything he would secretly like this as a way to escape from him for a while.

Cos he is arrogant and wants to he right all the time .

dixiedan wrote: »
    I want someone to get a bucket of liquid cow manure and pour it over his shiny skull :mad:

And make him drink it :)

Viv wants Paddy to move back in already :eek:

I bet Damo is wishing he left Ama with the McCormacks now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Re Jo:

Is Amelia the new Magda?

What? No one remembers Magda?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

As I was watching The Bishops tonight in Fair City I thought that they are such a good looking family.

I obviously have a problem

It's one of three things -
    I have heat stroke
    I am cooling down with very chilled white wine just like Vivian
    Oh I forget the third reason....do I need one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Aineoil wrote: »
    As I was watching The Bishops tonight in Fair City I thought that they are such a good looking family.

I obviously have a problem

It's one of three things -
    I have heat stroke
    I am cooling down with very chilled white wine just like Vivian
    Oh I forget the third reason....do I need one

Such a well casted family anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement