Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,843 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dermot dont have any close male friends, he seems to be closer to the ladies i.e. Niamh and Orla

LOL at Paul trying to talk to him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

nice_very wrote: »
    yayyy Stephen makes a long awaited appearance "thanks lads" - short but to the point and brilliantly delivered
    Hitchens wrote: »
    'twas fleeting ...but a definite spot :)

I really want Stephen to win one of these ;)

ifta.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I really want Stephen to win one of these ;)

ifta.jpg

a petition maybe? He's the jewel in the FC crown :p

We the undersigned want Stephen to be awarded an IFTA for his services to Irish TV drama ;):D

petition2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I could be wrong but i thought judiths scarf she left behind in vinos was a silvery grey colour :( but when luke handed it back to her at the door it was purple :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Said the same thing to Mrs Jos when we were watching this evening

jos28 wrote: »
    I'm confused, I always thought YOU were Mrs. Jos :eek:

Jos, don't forget Don't Tell The Bride is starting now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,843 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I could be wrong but i thought judiths scarf she left behind in vinos was a silvery grey colour :( but when luke handed it back to her at the door it was purple :confused:

Luke needed an excuse to visit her at home obviously wasnt her scarf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

jos28 wrote: »

That was very noticeable...shocking on the part of FC producers or whoever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

I have a feeling that Paul will start beating Niamh because of her nagging over the last 3 episodes. Seems logical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

on this occasion it was actually the same scarf - as I have the same one - debenhams last year. different colours on both sides.

What did annoy me was the scene where luke and judith were in vinos - just bought their takeaway coffees, sat down for a second, then yvonne ushers them out....judith picks up her coffee in her takeaway cup and not a drop in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

amtc wrote: »
    What did annoy me was the scene where luke and judith were in vinos - just bought their takeaway coffees, sat down for a second, then yvonne ushers them out....judith picks up her coffee in her takeaway cup and not a drop in it!

It's a metaphor for the emptiness of her life.

A lot of people in Carrigstown have empty lives, judging by the coffee cups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I really want Louise and Ryan back.

deelite wrote: »
    I really want Louise and Ryan back.

I thought Ryan was a great character. As someone said, he's like a vain Dougal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I thought Ryan was a great character. As someone said, he's like a vain Dougal.

Brilliant description.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I watched this weeks 3 episodes last night and i was disgusted by what i seen. On Tuesdays episode, there was a scene in Lukes house when Judith only had a sheet around her....RTE should have had a warning beforehand....people dont want to see a woman of that age in that state of undress.....i felt physically sick :eek:

max life wrote: »
    I watched this weeks 3 episodes last night and i was disgusted by what i seen. On Tuesdays episode, there was a scene in Lukes house when Judith only had a sheet around her....RTE should have had a warning beforehand....people dont want to see a woman of that age in that state of undress.....i felt physically sick :eek:

Judith nearly naked, eh? That is disgraceful.

*rushes to RTE Player in a cloud of dust*

I blame Luke for all this. He's picked up the loose morals of Raw, and now he's infecting everyone in Carrigstown. Even mumsy Neasa went off for a quick one in the office. Next we'll have Esther prowling the park in a leather catsuit. He's a bad influence.

such a weird storyline yet again my mam & dad are in stiches

• Registered Users Posts: 21,057 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

such a weird storyline yet again my mam & dad are in stiches
    that's closer to the way things were done back in the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

talking about getting things wrong and inconsistancies.......

maeve. a primary school teacher. finished at either 1.30 or 2.30 depending on what class she teaches. has a lunch break. leaves the school premisis.?...makes more sense to meet dermot for a late lunch. or early bird dinner.

and lets not even mention that people sit eating spicy spanish food at lunch time. after having a breakfast in the hungry pig. and noone ever moans about the prices. or cooks at home. except the middle class educated dillons. who insist of sunday family dinners.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

iceblue wrote: »
    except the middle class educated dillons. who insist of sunday family dinners.....

Whats the odds on them having a Spit-Roast this Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Was at my sisters house last night, telly was on mute and FC came on. They don't watch it, but said they caught a few mins this week before oper. trans., and they asked me what was going on with the Dillons, I began to explain the whole senario, as I did I cringed that I knew about this sorid disgusting affair, they were shocked with it.
    It really is a dispicable story line, I then tried to clarify that I really only watch it because of this thread, didn't convince them though!!!!!!

I'd say Sally Bercow was the inspiration for Judith's sheet scene ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8H8iojWljWN0KN5hPdrPzVs9DNOOxTCcupysk17J0pjsI0ROn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Just watched last night's episode. Did anyone hear the squeaking of Dermot's shoes when he was leaving the kitchen after fighting with Jo. haha laughed out loud then. Hard to be taken seriously when all you hear is squeak, squeak! :P

Tommy is gonna make Judy pay.
    Luke is gonna make Tommy pay.
    Dermot is gonna make Jo pay.
    Paul is gonna make Rachel pay....

I think I see something similar here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Just watched last night's episode. Did anyone hear the squeaking of Dermot's shoes when he was leaving the kitchen after fighting with Jo. haha laughed out loud then. Hard to be taken seriously when all you hear is squeak, squeak! :P

Tommy is gonna make Judy pay.
    Luke is gonna make Tommy pay.
    Dermot is gonna make Jo pay.
    Paul is gonna make Rachel pay....

I think I see something similar here :)

I used to have a pair of shoes like that, very embarrassing ...they ended up in the clothes bank :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

I do.

YOU DON'T LOOK AT THE MANTLEPIECE WHEN YOU'RE POKING THE FIRE.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Is Judith RTE's answer to Linda Lovelace?

Perhaps they will rename Fair City to Sex City

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

I cannot even talk about this storyline with Tommy, Judith and Luke its a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I cannot even talk about this storyline with Tommy, Judith and Luke its a joke

spare a thought for the Zakmeister breaking his **** wrist

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    I used to have a pair of shoes like that, very embarrassing ...they ended up in the clothes bank :pac:

That's where Dermot got them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement