Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Why is it that all the bad guys seem to know a deady arm lock of some sort?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I know its bad but I would love some harm come to Charlotte she is an awful bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I know its bad but I would love some harm come to Charlotte she is an awful bitch.

Good actor so..otherwise she would be boring and no one would take any notice of her. She does have great facial expressions that make you want to kill her!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Why is it that all the bad guys seem to know a deady arm lock of some sort?

They're prob not allowed to do anything more violent before the 9oc news!

That Paddy will get his comeuppance. It's like the fairy stories, the wicked witch always loses. And he also has a witchy daughter... Watch this space. They are all a bit nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What did Charlie do I missed it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

What did Charlie do I missed it

Here:
    Paddy wants to split up Charlotte and Callum, so he tells Charlotte that Callum has been bad-mouthing her. A furious Charlotte then decides to fuel the animosity between Callum and Paddy. Charlotte insists that Callum needs to prove to Paddy that he is not afraid of him. Charlotte then hands over Connor's cross as a gift and makes him wear it. They leave and head to Charlotte's. Soon afterwards, Paddy arrives to find a smug Callum in the kitchen. Paddy is consumed with rage when Charlotte says that he arrived uninvited and barged his way in. Callum makes things even worse when he calls Charlotte a liar after she accuses him of stealing Connor's necklace. All hell breaks loose as Paddy grabs Callum, twisting his arm.

Later, Callum returns to the Bishops' all guns blazing. He spells out the truth about Charlotte's deviousness and comes clean about her blackmailing him into a relationship by acting as his alibi for the accident. The truth about Charlotte finally hits home for the Bishops, and Paddy announces that the whole family needs a holiday.

Info of it here

Charlotte must be some good actor, some bitch of a character though in FC. I feel sorry for Doug though, if I was him I'd tell his father the whole story.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

During the period 1st January 2013 to 30 June 2013 there were 100 episodes of Fair City. Bella Doyle appeared in 21 episodes, Charlie Kelly appeared in only 13 episodes while Stephen (the best bloody barman bar none) starred in a whopping 47 memorable episodes. :D

We salute you Stephen:cool:

He didn't talk much though :pac:

I don't think he actually talked much at all
    because his her mind been molested makes up for all the beating and rapes silly women :rolleyes:

but are they back together ?

Nope
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Paul was the worst making Rachel lie and not telling Niamh, bullying Doug to lie

Niamh should have been equally as mad at Paul and Rachel that was a bigger betrayal on their part imo

I completely agree with you

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah FFS I was hoping Paddy would go round to Paul's house and smack him and Callum for lying about the car accident :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I'm loving the Bishop scenes going as far to say Epic :eek:

Who wants a fair city once off special.......The Bishop's do Spain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

dave1982 wrote: »

Brilliant idea !!
    Email RTE quickly

• Advertisement

Costa Bishops :P be good to see Eileen and Denzo again

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The Dillons normally annoy the hell out of me but I think Tommy is gas the way he gets under Lukes skin and making a fool out of Judith.

Val reminds me of that nosey aul wan that everyone knows in their area who just can't help sticking her nose in everyones business.

Good actor so..otherwise she would be boring and no one would take any notice of her. She does have great facial expressions that make you want to kill her!

Yes the actress who plays Charlotte is very good plays the bitch so well

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

jos28 wrote: »
    Brilliant idea !!
    Email RTE quickly

That would be excellent...but I can't see RTE spending any extra money. God love 'em, they can't even stretch the budget to a sunny window. The Hungry Pig, Dillon's, Leo's, Damo's et al, keep the blinds/shutters closed 24/7.
    Have we ever seen (and I would love to be corrected) the Dillon's kitchen flooded with sunshine? The shutters are always closed.

Loosen the purse strings RTE, at least give us some petunias in a windowbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

I can't believe all the bad fortune poor old Leo is having and how incredibly greedy and cruel "Bauldy" is being. And Niamh, not loving her mafia-wife carry on either.

And where have Caddle and Faddle and Yvonne disappeared to? I miss them!

Do Judish's eyebrows, her quick flits from frown to flirt, and her ever extended hands annoy anyone else? Jeez, herself and Greyie put my teeth on edge like chalk on a blackboard - much prefer Tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

yea Im feeling so sorry for Leo and Shannon these days :( poor Leo trying to do right and the world just goes against him, and Shannon getting her lappy stolen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Leo: Surprised you're still talking to me after what I said this morning wha?
    Val: Ah sure, you know me, skin like a rhino
    Leo (muttering): f**kin face like one too...

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

gumgum1 wrote: »
    hi long time lurker on the fair city thread really enjoy reading I just want to ask all you fair city fans is rte plus one on sky and if so what number I missed faircity tonight and would like to record it on plus one thanks

I don't think Sky has plus one, but you can record the repeat on RTE 1 at half past three.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Paul Brennan: "cawwwwwpaaaaaawn"
    i laughed

• Advertisement

catching up on the rte player now man the quality of the stream is crap go HD already RTE im bloody paying for this

what happened to lana

she was killed yeah ? by who and why

what happened to lana

she was killed yeah ? by who and why

Terence killed her to get back at Leo, can't remember what the reason was though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Val reminds me of that nosey aul wan that everyone knows in their area who just can't help sticking her nose in everyones business.

She gets on my nerves something terrible, even when she's not involved in a scene and is just floating around in the background, her constant gurning does my head in!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Years ago in Glenroe, Dinny and Teasy went on honeymoon to Spain.

RTE decided to do some on location scenes of them in their holiday villa.

They filmed the scenes in Howth...

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Could easily have done it on the beach in Dublin last couple of weeks ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Could easily have done it on the beach in Dublin last couple of weeks ha

And still the effing blinds would be shut :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I met Yvonne Doyle recently at the airport. Lovely woman in real life. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭Jack Kyle

Met the Dillon sisters and Declan Bishop on Friday night.

Caoimhe is very hot in person.

• Advertisement

did you talk to her ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement