Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Neasa: I'm going to the chemist anyway.. wonder is it for doms or is she on the pill

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

This bella , esther, cass, Charlie, storyline is just silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

When did Paul Brennan turn into such a idiot. Walking around with that smug look thinking he's Alan Sugar. He was never like that before.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Rachel got her CAO choices? She just did her Junior cert :confused:

Edit: never mind

I thought she said course... as in LC course?

• Advertisement

nice_very wrote: »
    I thought she said course... as in LC course?

She said course choices for LC. I think they meant subject choices.

She mentioned honours maths so might be for the leaving.

no transition year in Carraigstown.. I thought it was compulsory, mebbe not

• Registered Users Posts: 16,579 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Rachel is always going around with a depressed look about her, she acts more like someone facing a mid life crises rather than a 16 year old kid.

jjf1974 wrote: »
    This bella , esther, cass, Charlie, storyline is just silly.

Its like watching Last of the Summer Wine with this lot just wondering around looking for something to do.

• Advertisement

woo hoo Stephen put Look in his place there "there will be no trouble in this pub" (I lipread) :D

I'm getting sick of this whole Luke and Tommy thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Its like watching Last of the Summer Wine with this lot just wondering around looking for something to do.

I was just going to say that, 4 of them sitting on the wall. Cass as campo, bela as the major, Charlie as the other guy and Esther as Nora Batty. She has her nose stuck in everything like her anyway!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Rachel is always going around with a depressed look about her, she acts more like someone facing a mid life crises rather than a 16 year old kid.

Shannon is the same. Jasus if those 2 get any livelier a funeral will break out. The writers need to do something better with the teens of Carrigstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I turned FC on today for the first time in about 2 weeks and omg its all the same story. I used to like Tommy D but this storyline is really getting stupid I will turn back on in 2 more weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LINE45

Yeah its the Dillon saga going on for far too long

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

woo hoo Stephen put Look in his place there "there will be no trouble in this pub" (I lipread) :D

Indeed....you could see that Stephen was mighty vexatious with the irritating shenanigans of the Dillon clan in McCoys.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

tv now magazine said the paddy storyline gonna get even bigger and better in the next few weeks

Lets hope so and lets hope that some of it involves Bishop knocking 7 bells out of Brennan :mad: Brennan gets away with everything and I think he's going to start muscling Leo for repayments on the loan. He needs to fall big time.

This Cass/Bella/Charlie / Ester thing is absolute pants . Unfunny and boring. Cass is totally over the top. He can't say anything in any kind of a normal voice. I often wonder is he telling porkies about all his travels and adventures and if he was really shacked up with some ould wan somewhere down the country and she f****ed him out because he wouldn't change his underpants ..or something :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

dixiedan wrote: »

This Cass/Bella/Charlie / Ester thing is absolute pants . Unfunny and boring. Cass is totally over the top. He can't say anything in any kind of a normal voice. I often wonder is he telling porkies about all his travels and adventures and if he was really shacked up with some ould wan somewhere down the country and she f****ed him out because he wouldn't change his underpants ..or something :eek:
    Is this is the only storyline they can write for these 4 characters ? Cass talks pure rubbish, Bella only appears an odd time .Charlie goes around talking in a loud posh accent. Ester is the most realistic of them as the street busy body.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

dixiedan wrote: »
    Lets hope so and lets hope that some of it involves Bishop knocking 7 bells out of Brennan :mad: Brennan gets away with everything and I think he's going to start muscling Leo for repayments on the loan. He needs to fall big time.

Completely agree, as he sat tonight with bob announcing that he had just made €5,000, "enough to keep him comfortable", I so wanted bob to thump him. Then poor auld Leo sweating bricks over his loan to him. It's a shame Doug didn't give Leo the money....

• Advertisement

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I turned FC on today for the first time in about 2 weeks and omg its all the same story. I used to like Tommy D but this storyline is really getting stupid I will turn back on in 2 more weeks

oh god try 6 months again its never ends

• Registered Users Posts: 86,752 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Esther have any female friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Esther have any female friends?

No, Esther's real down with the lads!! She's too cool to hang with da chicks!!

Bring back dopey Doug - he was nice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

LINE45 wrote: »
    Yeah its the Dillon saga going on for far too long

It's cos Judy's eyebrows and hands still haven't had enough airtime and Luke still hasn't learnt to act yet, so they have to give him more time to build on his credibility as a brother, a lover and an uncle, and of course international mega wealthy property developer, all of which he is still failing at miserably. Time, people, time.......http://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/tongue.png

aw poor len :(

in reference to Baul(d) Brennans 5k spread betting windfall or however he put it.. it seems he is still playing the markets, I declare that moment to be our introduction to his downfall

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭Jack Kyle

in reference to Baul(d) Brennans 5k spread betting windfall or however he put it.. it seems he is still playing the markets, I declare that moment to be our introduction to his downfall

Agreed.

There's a Sean Quinn-esque salutory lesson on the perils of leverage coming down the tracks for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,752 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yvonne and Sean is that the start of a beautiful relationship :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yvonne and Sean is that the start of a beautiful relationship :P

nah that would be a bit incestuous - wouldn't Sean be Yvonne's adopted daughter's uncle ? :pac:

• Advertisement

you cant download vinos tapas or a pint in McCoys.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement