Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Anyone know anything about this big disaster thats going to hit Carrigstown? I have heard talk of a gas explosion destroys half the street and that several characters will die

can we pick which ones ? :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

:eek:

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

From RTE's New Season Autumn Launch Brochure:
    Fair City, Ireland’s most popular soap, enters its 25th season with a catastrophic event that has devastating consequences throughout Carrigstown. The Bishops reach breaking point when Vivienne (Helen Norton) discovers the terrifying truth about husband Paddy (Andrew Connolly). The possibility of a new romance for Yvonne (Ciara O’Callaghan) takes an unexpected turn on a night that will change her life forever, while there’s a shock in store for Ray (Mick Nolan) when an old face makes a surprise return. Fair City in its four weekly instalments, will see rivalries deepen, friendships tested, hearts broken, romance develop, sad departures, and exciting new arrivals.

Any predictions for the catastrophic event with devastating consequences?
    My guess would be Leo's taxi breaking down which leads to Esther missing her hairdresser appointment..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

"Four weekly instalments"

Except when there's a bank holiday.

Pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

DeepBlue wrote: »
    From RTE's New Season Autumn Launch Brochure:

Any predictions for the catastrophic event with devastating consequences?
    My guess would be Leo's taxi breaking down which leads to Esther missing her hairdresser appointment..........

I believe the Christmas storyline will be a date rape storyline, I believe featuring Yvonne.

• Advertisement

so Yvonne is date raped is going to be a cracking storyline , Ciara is a brilliant actress looks like were in for some cracking tv

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dee_mc wrote: »
    Who is going to do that JP Liz V1???

:o
    Paddy Bishop is going to start sexually abusing one of his children

dee_mc wrote: »
    Who is going to do that JP Liz V1???

JP Liz V1 said in an earlier post that

someone is going to start sexually abusing there children :eek:

omg who ? in fair city really

:o

jesus Christ JP Liz V1 where did you hear/see this would it be ?

JP Liz V1 said in an earlier post that

someone is going to start sexually abusing there children :eek:

omg who ? in fair city really

Sorry I copied from another quote but it is
    Paddy Bishop

• Advertisement

jesus Christ JP Liz V1 where did you hear/see this would it be ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057011342

Paddy Bishop

omg , that account is now closed weird its gonna be charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

jos28 wrote: »
    Shannon should tell Val that the chocolate section needs re-stocking. That should get Val off her back for a while

srassumptapic.png
    Arrgh !! Val's drawers are the last thing I want to be seeing :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Tbh I reckon the posts about abuse storyline were made up and would be better off deleted

Paddy Bishop

someone ask Daniel Kilkelly.

Lisha wrote: »
    Tbh I reckon the posts about abuse storyline were made up and would be better off deleted

I dunno that what happens to victims of abuse they abuse others and plus Yvonne date rape storyline were in for some excellent tv

looks like fair city is doing what I wanted them to do

powerful stories that don't cost them a lot of money like fires car crashes etc

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    someone ask Daniel Kilkelly.

is Daniel Kilkelly the actor that plays paddy if so they wont be allowed to give away storylines

is Daniel Kilkelly the actor that plays paddy if so they wont be allowed to give away storylines

he's the dude who writes the spoilers for Digital Spy.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Andrew Cunningham plays Paddy Bishop.

I dunno that what happens to victims of abuse they abuse others and plus Yvonne date rape storyline were in for some excellent tv

looks like fair city is doing what I wanted them to do

powerful stories that don't cost them a lot of money like fires car crashes etc

Paddy was not abused, he made it up. He stole his friends story to get sympathy from Viv and family.

Also not all abuse survivors go on to abuse others.

Personally I find story lines about rape very hard to watch . It's not entertainment to me.

But that's just me.

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    Paddy was not abused, he made it up. He stole his friends story to get sympathy from Viv and family.

Also not all abuse survivors go on to abuse others.

Personally I find story lines about rape very hard to watch . It's not entertainment to me.

But that's just me.

:o:o:o:o:o oh yeah my brain is like mush been up since 6am for work I should go to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

I saw Fair City for the first time in ages recently. It was surprisingly easy to get back into. Who's the young guy, he seems to be some relation of Pauls I think his name is Calum? Hes about the same age as Doug and Sean.

Maybe it is
    Paddy who rapes Yvonne

:o:o:o:o:o oh yeah my brain is like mush been up since 6am for work I should go to bed

I'd love so much sleep myself :)

I saw Fair City for the first time in ages recently. It was surprisingly easy to get back into. Who's the young guy, he seems to be some relation of Pauls I think his name is Calum? Hes about the same age as Doug and Sean.

Callum is Paul's son from a one night stand 18/19 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Callum is Paul's son from a one night stand 18/19 years ago

Thanks, I figured out who Shannon and the other new faces were but I couldn't place him. :)

Maybe it is
    Paddy who rapes Yvonne

JP Liz V1 you may have struck gold , now I think this is the real deal

after months of trying to get back with viv paddy finally gets his way but viv is not ready to be intimate with paddy

frustrated paddy heads out to the station where Yvonne is after a bad date

paddy goes and talk to Yvonne , that bored and upset Yvonne talks back she has a lot more to drink but not paddy

making a show nessa tells her to leave and paddy agrees to take her home

lying her on the couch the smell of her perfume is to much for paddy and kisses her and Yvonne slap him and asks him to leave

filled with rage paddy does the unthinkable

JP Liz V1 you may have struck gold , now I think this is the real deal

after months of trying to get back with viv paddy finally gets his way but viv is not ready to be intimate with paddy

frustrated paddy heads out to the station where Yvonne is after a bad date

paddy goes and talk to Yvonne , that bored and upset Yvonne talks back she has a lot more to drink but not paddy

making a show nessa tells her to leave and paddy agrees to take her home

lying her on the couch the smell of her perfume is to much for paddy and kisses her and Yvonne slap him and asks him to leave

filled with rage paddy does the unthinkable

And with Andrew and Ciara we could expect some top notch acting

And with Andrew and Ciara we could expect some top notch acting

Ciara as Yvonne is the best character on fair city if she left it would be a great loss

I love to see her in eastenders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Ciara as Yvonne is the best character on fair city if she left it would be a great loss

I love to see her in eastenders

Why do you want the best actor to jump ship, I never watch eastenders so that would be a shame. Can see how it would be good for ciara but not for us 😉

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement