Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Geri Male wrote: »
    I do.

YOU DON'T LOOK AT THE MANTLEPIECE WHEN YOU'RE POKING THE FIRE.

That advice doesn't work in Carrigstown. If Turlough looked at the mantelpiece when he was poking in the fire, that big mirror wouldn't have fallen on him. He might still be alive today, instead of buried under that bench in the park.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

That advice doesn't work in Carrigstown. If Turlough looked at the mantelpiece when he was poking in the fire, that big mirror wouldn't have fallen on him. He might still be alive today, instead of buried under that bench in the park.

You do know that the actor died during filming that scene?

The writers decided to keep the footage in. So it was liking watching a snuff film.

No laughing matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

The writers decided to keep the footage in. So it was liking watching a snuff film.

No laughing matter.

Did the actor who played Turlough not play with Coldplay at the closing ceremony of the Olympics in London? Or am I thinking of someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cold case

toodleytoo wrote: »
    Did the actor who played Turlough not play with Coldplay at the closing ceremony of the Olympics in London? Or am I thinking of someone else.

The actor (who played Esther's son David, father of Suzanne's baby) called Mat Fraser, played drums with Coldplay at the closing ceremony of the paralympics.

Hard for a dead man to play drums.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

cold case wrote: »
    The actor (who played Esther's son David, father of Suzanne's baby) called Mat Fraser, played drums with Coldplay at the closing ceremony of the paralympics.

Ah right, my mistake! :)

Ah right, my mistake! :)

NO PROBLEM CHICKEN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

did Stephen get new glasses? (the eye ones, not the pint ones)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

OMG! I can't bear slutty Judith!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

don't know how tommy's biting his tongue, i wouldn't able to

niamh and rachel are so irritating tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

In all fairness Rachael's precious bag is not nice
    Any one spot what label it is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The whole Judith, Tommy, Luke storyline makes me want to "vom" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Hard to know which storyline is the worst jo/dermot or tommy, luke ,judith.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Zak would want to shut the hell up about Rugby every 2 seconds...Typical D4 writers

I also spotted a new Tennants tap in McCoys

Please will Dermo or Jo once give out to that little brat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

No laughing matter.
    I dont think he did actually die , the actor i mean http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0174834/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Fair city logic:

The Dillons are from kilkenny.
    They live in the north side.
    Yet They speak with a D4 accent (bar tommy).

• Registered Users Posts: 86,830 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dermot should contact his solicitor and get Jo out of the house let her take Ben if she wants too, surely though with Jo's affair and putting her son Ben in danger because of her affair Dermot would have the upper hand in legal proceedings

If Judy wants Luke then why dont she leave Tommy and tell her kids

I wonder what Zak will call Luke remember him calling Jo "fat tart" :p

with rachel mopping and the dillions im out

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I dont think he did actually die , the actor i mean http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0174834/

Leaving Fair City is a little like dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Rachel was robbed, that bag is about €40 from Lipsy

http://www.usc.co.uk/lipsy-elle-satchel-704029?siteID=CJ

• Advertisement

Hi Pookiesboo- just to let you know that Lisette posted your Fair City 1989 - 1993 DVD-R parcel at 9.28am on Friday morning; and it went registered - so you'll need to sign for it upon arrival.

The reference number for the parcel is AH870958714GB, and it should be with you by tomorrow or Tuesday. I've kept the receipt, so if you'd like me to e-mail a scan, just let me know - it's no problem.

Thanks again for everything Pookiesmoo, and hope you enjoy the episodes. It's great to look back at them again! Very best wishes - Geri.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I just heard that Stephens divorce (from his wife, now in Cork) will be finalised in late Feb, and the man himself will be tying the knot with Svetlana in a special Paddys day episode...

we can but dream Stephenites :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

Rachel alwaaaays looks sad/depressed/lonely. Full of the joys of spring..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,057 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

nice_very wrote: »
    I just heard that Stephens divorce (from his wife, now in Cork) will be finalised in late Feb, and the man himself will be tying the knot with Svetlana in a special Paddys day episode...

we can but dream Stephenites :(

it's true
    So I'm drinking in a place in ireland called Killarney with fassbender and he showed me this crazy show called Faircity, it was all held together by this barman named stephen, then it hit me...I had found the name for Sam Jackson in my Django movie....QT

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I bet Stephen is a member of the Garda Reserve, and also an Altar Minister :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,057 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Hitchens wrote: »
    I bet Stephen is a member of the Garda Reserve, and also an Altar Minister :)
    i bet he's bangin Orla

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Benjamin laid down the law last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

If I had a kid like Benjamin I would cry.

Horrible kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,830 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Niamh is a web designer/creator and she wants a designer handbag (btw which looks awful) to impress her clients, surely her work portfolio would do that and maybe a wardrobe update :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

i bet he's bangin Orla

No. Stephen is spoken for by Svetlana so he will not be having se*ual relations with that woman miss Kirwan.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement