Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

No she wasnt?? Where did you hear that?

Ps, im not doubting you, just shocked? The age difference must be 20 years? She must of been very young originally in 92.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

nice_very wrote: »
    current Dr. Hiii-yaaa Dillon was the first Dolly (at least the same actress...)

This is indeed correct. Catherine Byrne (aka Judith Dillon) was the original Dolores Molloy circa 1989/1990.

Those silly scriptwriters who continue to snub you know who foolishly think that all the viewers won't notice but some of us have good memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paddy
    gets some action from Viv finally
    next week

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I am sooooo sick to the back teeth of this Judith story but I do still have a weeny crush on Tommy, I am sorry I can't help it.

• Advertisement

Marcusm wrote: »
    They need to get Judith together with Wayne; that way the could rerun the prior incest storyline (sort of). It would presumably be a bit odd for the actors.

I hope Wayne comes back soon

Neasa knows something is up with Luke as he tries to hide his shock when she explains about Tommy getting some of his memory back about the night of the accident. Soon afterwards, Tommy drops the bombshell that Luke was there the night of the accident and left him for dead. However, Luke denies all of the accusations and puts it down to Tommy being a drunken fool. Judith also refuses to believe his version of events.

Later, Luke convinces Deegan that Tommy is deluded when he calls about the accusations. Judith is annoyed that Tommy would talk to the guards about Luke. She supports Luke, saying that Tommy has been out of sorts recently and is reacting this way because he can't accept their divorce. Not wishing to get embroiled in family matters, Deegan dismisses the claims and is happy on Judith's recommendation that Tommy needs psychiatric help rather than the help of the guards in the matter. Afterwards, Tommy is shattered when Judith and Luke arrive over to express their concerns for his mental state.

Meanwhile, Deegan has questions for Paddy regarding Connor, as he has missed his probation meetings and hasn't been seen in a month. Paddy hides his anxiety well and plays down Connor's disappearance, saying that he was unstable and drinking heavily when he saw him last. When Esther and Charlie arrive for the planned meal, Vivienne tells them about Connor's disappearance. Paddy pretends to be concerned about Connor and discusses how he tried to get him straightened out. Paddy basks in the sympathy he receives from all as they toast to Connor's return.

Elsewhere, Leo gets an offer he can't refuse, while Val turns to dirty tricks in her battle against Ama.

Neasa is determined to expose Luke's true colours. Coming up with a plan, she asks Tommy to lure Luke to the house. Tommy apologises for his behaviour and calls a truce with Luke when he calls into the Station Bar. Caoimhe encourages Luke to accept Tommy's peace offering of a drink in the house which he reluctantly accepts, knowing that Tommy is lying. Later, when Luke arrives for the drink, Tommy hits record on his phone as Neasa goes to hide in the kitchen. Luke is suspicious about Tommy's motivations as Tommy tries to get him to admit his part in his accident. Luke is on to it and snatches the phone concealed in his pocket.

After switching off the phone, Luke admits his part in Tommy's accident to a shocked eavesdropping Neasa. Luke defends his actions, claiming that Tommy deserved it all after taking Judith from him all those years ago. Once Luke has gone, Neasa is adamant that she is going to expose Luke for what he is.

Meanwhile, Paddy organises the family for their professional family portrait photo and ensures they will all be at home that evening for the picture. Vivienne makes a good impression on Paddy, who whispers how great she looks. When Paddy and Vivienne are left alone in the house later, she admits that she wants Paddy and has no second thoughts about reigniting their sexual relationship. She then leads a triumphant Paddy upstairs.

Elsewhere, Leo enters a dodgy arrangement with Zumo and gets caught red-handed, while Ama and Val go head-to-head for Charlie's support.

Tommy makes Neasa promise not to rush into getting Judith to accept the truth about Luke. He wants to buy some time so that he can figure out a plan to really nail him. However, Neasa plants a seed of doubt in Judith's head when Judith tries to talk to her about Tommy. She backs up his story, saying that she overheard Luke admitting to the accident.

Neasa warns her mother again that Luke is the liar and not Tommy. Luke is torn when Judith confronts him about Neasa's claims. However, he talks Judith into believing that Neasa is lying because she does not want to accept the fact that Tommy is having a breakdown. Judith falls for his version of events and is left concerned for Neasa's wellbeing.

Meanwhile, Vivienne gives Paddy the go-ahead to implement new house rules when he discusses Charlotte's discipline issues. He plays on the fact that he feels guilty because he wasn't around to help Vivienne raise her. Vivienne is happy to support Paddy's new rules at home if it means Charlotte will give her school work a go.

Elsewhere, Leo despairs as his troubles worsen, while Bob devises a plan to end Val and Ama's rivalry.

the dillions story its never going to end end :mad:

bet it will end at Christmas when

tommy kills luke & paddy rapes yvonne

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I am sooooo sick to the back teeth of this Judith story but I do still have a weeny crush on Tommy, I am sorry I can't help it.

I think there's tablets you can take for that.

Those 'spoilers' are ridiculous. Its basically the whole script. No wonder you dont have to watch the episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

tommy kills luke & paddy rapes yvonne

Are those storylines definitely going to happen? :eek:

• Advertisement

Are those storylines definitely going to happen? :eek:

yeah I think that were the tommy Judith and luke story is heading

as for Yvonne rte did say she goes on a internet date that end the awful
    results

did anyone see the extra drinking for a cup in Yvonne business sitting behind nessa and coiamhe (spelled here name wrong) there was obviously notting in the cup it was so funny , my hole family noticed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Tommy's breathing is so annoying, sweet Jesus, does he have to breathe so heavily through his nose all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Tommy's breathing is so annoying, sweet Jesus, does he have to breathe so heavily through his nose all the time.

Oh my god...I just logged on here to post
    the same thing! It's all I can hear when he's talking....after everything he says!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    Those 'spoilers' are ridiculous. Its basically the whole script. No wonder you dont have to watch the episodes.

i cant see em,they just look like nsa documents,everything is blacked out:p

Let all the Dillons move to Canada please fast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Neassa tonight: "I'm getting sick of the whole Tommy and mum and Luke thing"

Join the club....

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Someone should tell Esther that Babettes Feast is available on youtube ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f_dFZj-1tI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOC5NKVPL40

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Carol running a taxi business from a burger joint with nothing more than a mobile phone and a note pad, FFS.

Should she not have a radio to contact drivers???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Carol running a taxi business from a burger joint with nothing more than a mobile phone and a note pad, FFS.

It's Fair City - where Charlie Kelly greets you in a loud voice by name at point blank range. Nothing unusual in that except the recipient just moves her lips aimlessly and waves like Sonny Knowles at a gig in a nursing home .

• Advertisement

How did Vivienne contact Carol for a cab?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Has anyone noticed, that one scene it's day time the next one it's night time then back to day time. I mean there's no mention of the morning. Take for example one scene in Bellas house with the lights on then next scene it's outside with what looks like mid afternoon with Leo shifting cigs from the car?

I say Leo would give the hamburgler a run for his money with that burglary he pulled off :pac:

hamburglar.jpg

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did Vivienne contact Carol for a cab?

Decco and Zumo were her tenants so her mobile number would be known to them. Think it was Johnny who took them to the airport? Or was it Leo? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

padd b1975 wrote: »

she should also have a dispatchers license.....

desbrook wrote: »
    Decco and Zumo were her tenants so her mobile number would be known to them. Think it was Johnny who took them to the airport? Or was it Leo? ?

Yes but would they know that Carol now has a taxi/cab business, surely Leo would have been called or someone with a mini bus for all 5 of them

stevieob wrote: »
    she should also have a dispatchers license.....

Yeah - and that was the start of Leo's downfall - not having a valid one. Unbelievable he never cops this fact. Just how stupid are these scriptwriters? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Quality acting by Shannon trying to get Zumo out of her house.

Nice to hear Denzo getting a mention tonight. The Bishops aren't the same without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Paddy is some master manipulator !

Eww

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

What happened Damien. He was going round on crutches :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

Paddy says to Charlie about his trip to spain. "yeah the kids loved it,the beach and all that". Kids!!!! Zumo and deco must be in there late 20's early 30's. Can just picture them on the beach making sandcastles and frolicking in the sea with there armbands on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement