Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

What happened Damien. He was going round on tommys crutches :confused:

Corrected your post for ya!

where all the bishops tans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

where all the bishops tans

Vivienne casts a large shadow!

Vivienne casts a large shadow!

I see what you did there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Spurdog99

What happened Damien. He was going round on crutches :confused:

Damien is suffering from the Tommy Dillon Syndrome where he pretends to be incapacitated to garner sympathy from a gullible loved one. In the past I have encountered his kind and have rectified the situation in a rapid fashion by the simple means of sabotaging the crutches by partially sawing through them with a hacksaw resulting in the perpetrator being revealed as a worthless miscreant. In TD's case it was Doctor Dillon and in Damien's case it is Ama.

• Advertisement

desbrook wrote: »
    It's Fair City - where Charlie Kelly greets you in a loud voice by name at point blank range. Nothing unusual in that except the recipient just moves her lips aimlessly and waves like Sonny Knowles at a gig in a nursing home .

If Kelly shouted at me like that I would deck the old fool - with boughs of holly.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Luke's ex missus and kids live in Canada still?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

msg11 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed, that one scene it's day time the next one it's night time then back to day time. I mean there's no mention of the morning. Take for example one scene in Bellas house with the lights on then next scene it's outside with what looks like mid afternoon with Leo shifting cigs from the car?

I say Leo would give the hamburgler a run for his money with that burglary he pulled off :pac:

hamburglar.jpg

Haven't seen the hamburgler in years, had forgotten all about him. Thanks,

What happened Damien. He was going round on crutches :confused:

Well you see poor auld Damo, ever since Ama rebuked him he is carting a huge load around and his legs can't take it all, so the crutches are giving him a "helping hand" 😜😜😜

As a new member of this stimulating forum and having reviewed recent posts I am somewhat puzzled and perplexed as to the divisive nature of posts regarding Stephen the barman. There seems to be 2 distinct camps, the Pro Stephenites and the Anti Stephenites. I may be wrong (but rarely am) but I must say that I am firmly on the side of the Pro Stephenites for many reasons with the main one being that he is probably Fair City's most underrated asset next to the Fair City set itself. I look forward to hearing any informed comments on this matter of vital importance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Spurdog99 wrote: »
    As a new member of this stimulating forum and having reviewed recent posts I am somewhat puzzled and perplexed as to the divisive nature of posts regarding Stephen the barman. There seems to be 2 distinct camps, the Pro Stephenites and the Anti Stephenites. I may be wrong (but rarely am) but I must say that I am firmly on the side of the Pro Stephenites for many reasons with the main one being that he is probably Fair City's most underrated asset next to the Fair City set itself. I look forward to hearing any informed comments on this matter of vital importance.

I thought his "walkthrough" tonight was inspiring

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

i wonder if the weather picked up again wud their be any chance of the lovely dr. judy whipping off her white blouse in the surgery and releasing the 2 melons. they'd do fair bouncing round the surgery. id say shes headin 2 canada in pure disgust that the 2 sexy daughters are just 2 flat chested and havent inherited their mommys boomers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Luke threatened that he would persuade Judith to take Zack to Canada if Tommy doesn't co-operate with the sale of the house. Zack is 16. Given that Zack will be an adult in under 2 years, Judith wouldn't be able to take him to Canada because he'd be too much trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

Did Paddy agree with Charlotte that they should all go to the States for their next family holiday? Surely there is NO WAY Paddy would get a visa for the states after serving time for murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Damien is suffering from the Tommy Dillon Syndrome where he pretends to be incapacitated to garner sympathy from a gullible loved one. In the past I have encountered his kind and have rectified the situation in a rapid fashion by the simple means of sabotaging the crutches by partially sawing through them with a hacksaw resulting in the perpetrator being revealed as a worthless miscreant. In TD's case it was Doctor Dillon and in Damien's case it is Ama.

Welcome back, Blanchflower! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Do the script writers put in Leo's excessive 'yeahs' or does he do it himself. Either way it should stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Garzard

How's Leo so strapped for cash when he's renting out that office to Decco, Esther, Dermot and Niamh (is he still?) and doing a whole load of taxi runs each day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Garzard wrote: »
    How's Leo so strapped for cash when he's renting out that office to Decco, Esther, Dermot and Niamh (is he still?) and doing a whole load of taxi runs each day?

Maybe he has a lot of expenses what with all those ex-wives to pay off, who knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Orla is on that TV3 show with the cackling hens again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

No no no no no Spurdog99 Damien is not pretending. He obviously had another visit from his estranged ex wife the insane Suzanne Doyle who attacked him violently with a Coal Shovel. After all she has a track record in this regard.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

nice_very wrote: »
    I thought his "walkthrough" tonight was inspiring

Agreed it was indeed a performance par excellance. When Zumo was talking to Leo at the bar and trouble seemed afoot just one look of disdain from Stephen from behind the bar was all it took to diffuse a potentially explosive situation and caused the two protagonists to take their dispute elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Tommy could really do with a shave

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

i wonder if the weather picked up again wud their be any chance of the lovely dr. judy whipping off her white blouse in the surgery and releasing the 2 melons. they'd do fair bouncing round the surgery. id say shes headin 2 canada in pure disgust that the 2 sexy daughters are just 2 flat chested and havent inherited their mommys boomers.

2 sexy daughters....wouldn't go that far, maybe 1. Neasa is stunning but Caoimhe is awful looking. I hate that stupid face she always pulls.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

"They're on me Baz." Baz is a great name for a bar man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

"They're on me Baz." Baz is a great name for a bar man.

Anyone remember Baz?

Associate of Billy Meehan.

Possibly an uncle to the Bishops.

A salt of the earth character much sadly missed. Just like Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

It's stupid the way Damo just appeared this week using crutches without a word of explanation. Presumably the actor had an accident of some sort, but wouldn't you think they'd work it into a storyline ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LINE45

I know I am new to this forum but wouldn't it be hillarious if they did a Dallas on it and bring back Billy Meehan we could sure do with the drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

dixiedan wrote: »
    It's stupid the way Damo just appeared this week using crutches without a word of explanation. Presumably the actor had an accident of some sort, but wouldn't you think they'd work it into a storyline ffs :rolleyes:

He mentioned that he did his Achilles in playing football in the park.

LINE45 wrote: »
    I know I am new to this forum but wouldn't it be hillarious if they did a Dallas on it and bring back Billy Meehan we could sure do with the drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

To my knowledge. no one has mentioned to Tommy that his beard is growing. When I grew a moustache in November, all my family and friends gave me a right slagging. But nobody notices in FC.
    Just as no one ever ever mentions the weather. the soccer results, Dublin G.A.A., or politics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement