Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Anybody remember the racists who pissed on the black lad in public? It seems a bit tame now.

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Anybody remember the racists who pissed on the black lad in public? It seems a bit tame now.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Did the robbers who broke into Leo's house take his sofa or what? Why are they sitting in that raggedy wicker chair? It's ridiculous. And Shannon must the the only transition year student who wants to do her work experience in America. The Helping Hand would be more like it. Is that still there btw? Haven't seen it since Dolores started in Spar. And where are Jo, Dermot and Ben?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

:confused:

It was a while ago. The fella from killinaskully was one of them. Louise was dating the young back fella. The guys through a bomb into the house while the father was in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

The Udenzes.
    Gabriel (father) = dead.
    Joshua (son) was going out with Louise (Louise #1 before she was re-cast).

The racists were Morgan (Suzanne's boyfriend) and Pete (ex-Killinascully).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Listrydude

happyday wrote: »
    And where are Jo, Dermot and Ben?

i think they're on a summer holiday in West Cork!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LINE45

Do we really need to see Jo, Dermot and Ben? Sure nothing more is going to happen to them since they got back together, unless the Maeve one takes a fancy to Dermot again!!!!!!!!!!!

so Maeve will be back soon school is starting soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

I live abroad, but I heard that Leo got mugged in a car or something. I wanted to see that since I know the actor who played the mugger, but the RTE player is blocked here in the states. Can anyone help me out?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Did the robbers who broke into Leo's house take his sofa or what?

As far as I know Shannon's laptop was taken and a few other stuff, no idea about the sofa because it was there. The insurance person came and said the alarm batteries were ran out or something, it wasn't mentioned after that. I think it was forgotten about.
    Why are they sitting in that raggedy wicker chair? It's ridiculous.

...:D
    And Shannon must the the only transition year student who wants to do her work experience in America. The Helping Hand would be more like it. Is that still there btw?

Yes it is I think, hasn't been on much though
    Haven't seen it since Dolores started in Spar. And where are Jo, Dermot and Ben?

Jo and Dermot are back together, just not in the scene:rolleyes: I can't wait for the Dillons to go away.

Actually while I'm at it, I heard somewhere about this; the actor that plays Neasa Dillon (Aoibhin Garrihy) is setting up her own Speech and Drama school

http://clare.fm/podcasts/actors-reactors
    Fair City Star Aoibhin Garrihy - is planning to teach her craft with a new Speech and Drama School "Actors and Reactors" in Ennis. It's open to children aged 4 to 12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Mr. G wrote: »
    As far as I know Shannon's laptop was taken and a few other stuff, no idea about the sofa because it was there. The insurance person came and said the alarm batteries were ran out or something, it wasn't mentioned after that. I think it was forgotten about.

...:D

Yes it is I think, hasn't been on much though

Jo and Dermot are back together, just not in the scene:rolleyes: I can't wait for the Dillons to go away.

Actually while I'm at it, I heard somewhere about this; the actor that plays Neasa Dillon (Aoibhin Garrihy) is setting up her own Speech and Drama school

http://clare.fm/podcasts/actors-reactors

Never realized that she has lots of ties to the Banner. I like her even more now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

so Maeve will be back soon school is starting soon

I don't think so. Her and Wazza were originally meant to go on a holiday for 2 weeks but IIRC, did she not get notified that the school wasn't keeping her on so they decided to extend it?
    Could be wrong.

The upcoming
    catastrophe
    is some sort of
    fire
    don't know what
    building
    or who
    perishes
    but it will be in the
    next few weeks
    I love
    using spoiler tags

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I love
    using spoiler tags
    You
    certainly
    do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

I wonder will it be
    Leo
    in the
    factory building
    as an
    insurance job

• Registered Users Posts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

nice_very wrote: »
    I wonder will it be
    Leo
    in the
    factory building
    as an
    insurance job

Deffo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Val is getting more annoying with each episode. Is she ever out of that red shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Could they show us the cctv of Luke again please? I don't think I saw it quite enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

paddy reading the irish independent on sunday ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

So Luke got rid of the camera evidence, but his masterplan had one subtle yet crucial flaw: he never got rid of the camera evidence of him getting rid of the camera evidence! Seriously, that was the best they could come up with? No marks for originality.

Also why the hell didn't Neasa show Tommy the actual footage of him pushing him down the stairs and why didn't we see that earlier when she had it. Why didn't she just show that first? He could have been doing anything with the hard drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Judy is a f*cking dumb idiot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Haven't read through the whole thread, but is any body else waiting for Paddy to snap and murder Viv?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Alderwould

How did they get access to the fight upstairs in the Station. Surely all Neasa had was the camera evidence from the office...?????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Alderwould wrote: »
    How did they get access to the fight upstairs in the Station. Surely all Neasa had was the camera evidence from the office...?????

Zoom, enhance, zoom, enhance... I think it was a close up of the screen in the video.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

So Luke got rid of the camera evidence, but his masterplan had one subtle yet crucial flaw: he never got rid of the camera evidence of him getting rid of the camera evidence! Seriously, that was the best they could come up with? No marks for originality.

Also why the hell didn't Neasa show Tommy the actual footage of him pushing him down the stairs and why didn't we see that earlier when she had it. Why didn't she just show that first? He could have been doing anything with the hard drive.

It is worse than farcical to expect us the good people of Ireland who pay our TV licences year after year without complaint to believe that Luke would not have fully covered all his tracks after all this time. The CCTV in the Station is so complex that it must have cost an absolute fortune.

It would have made much more sense if Neasa got this from the RTE player which Luke would have no control over. :confused:

PS - Viv and Paddy were very rude when Stephen served them coffee with no word of thanks whatsoever. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Judy is a f*cking dumb idiot

As a doctor, you would think she was reasonably intelligent.....she is actually quiet dim. I would hate for Tommy to take her back.
    Gonna miss Neasa :mad: No good looking women in it now :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭Alderwould

Is Neasa definitely leaving...? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

mloc123 wrote: »
    Zoom, enhance, zoom, enhance... I think it was a close up of the screen in the video.

so after all these months waiting to see how luke is found out....we are left to make up our own minds how the office camera captured the fight at the top of the stairs....i didn't think of zoom,enhance, suppose that's the only explanation:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Jocelynel wrote: »
    so after all these months waiting to see how luke is found out....we are left to make up our own minds how the office camera captured the fight at the top of the stairs....i didn't think of zoom,enhance, suppose that's the only explanation:confused:

Must of been why she said 'gotcha' the second time she watched the vid. We were wondering what she was on about, what had she seen the second time? Zoom enhance must be correct!

It is worse than farcical to expect us the good people of Ireland who pay our TV licences year after year without complaint to believe that Luke would not have fully covered all his tracks after all this time. The CCTV in the Station is so complex that it must have cost an absolute fortune.

It would have made much more sense if Neasa got this from the RTE player which Luke would have no control over. :confused:

PS - Viv and Paddy were very rude when Stephen served them coffee with no word of thanks whatsoever. :mad:

I would say the CCTV footage is done through RTE's television cameras. The cctv cameras shown wouldn't be as good quality as television cameras.

Did anyone else realise that when Neasa was sitting down looking at the screen, the cctv camera must have been behind her to our right, and when she looked up to our left there would be no way that camera could have captured behind the screen?, so they made a mistake with the camera angles!
    Alderwould wrote: »

I'm guessing Luke didn't get rid of all the footage.

• Advertisement

Never realized that she has lots of ties to the Banner. I like her even more now! :)

Naaawwww!! :)

I always thought you were in Korea..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement