Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Carraigstown businesses have a huuuuge staff turnover, another new waitress in vinos there, new guy in the hungry pig the other day, same with the 2 pubs and the shop!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lisha wrote: »
    Big reunion on the cards for Wayne and orla soon

:)

Yay :)

I wonder is it Peru that Shannon is going to with that hair... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

I hope that taxi meter wasn't running.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Haven't watched this in ages- Jesus the kids in this programme are such brats. Even the grown up kids. There's an awful negative view of teenagers and young people on this thing. Not that the older adults are much better, but the younger people are really painful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Charlotte deserved that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Vahevala wrote: »
    Wayne is back in a few weeks.

what happened to him? havent watched it in so long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

what happened to him? havent watched it in so long

He went on holiday with Maeve, I am just hoping she got attacked by some crocodiles and can't make it back!

If any of you are interested, I run a Fair City Fanpage on Facebook, you will find it here and on Twitter as well, which you can find here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I think there was a bit too much of an anti-climax with Paddy being kicked out, and almost feel a bit sorry for him. There were no warnings or anything, he had Viv's support earlier (and Viv was stupid to give it). He didn't completely lose the plot and threaten to beat her black and blue or anything. Not making excuses for his behaviour or anything but I reckon Paddy has a right to feel a bit put out by this. Where was the emotion...? One minute Paddy's her lover, the next she's kicking him out matter-of-factly? Or were the writers sick of dealing with high emotions from the Dillon stuff and couldn't be bothered with it yet they wanted Paddy out?
    He went on holiday with Maeve, I am just hoping she got attacked by some crocodiles and can't make it back!

If any of you are interested, I run a Fair City Fanpage on Facebook, you will find it here and on Twitter as well, which you can find here

I hope so but that's obviously not going to happen. Wayne is so stupid, and Maeve, god Maeve is actually a kind of curiosity she is so bad. She's like a freak of nature.

oh ok, l thought he got it on with orla :confused:

looking for a like and follow is it ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

oh ok, l thought he got it on with orla :confused:

looking for a like and follow is it ;):p

Haha, not quite!

Orla was into him but didn't have the guts to tell him...

This Bishops storyline has a lot of legs yet to go, Paddy excels at the emotional blackmail so I don't think he will be out of the house for long and poor Zumo will be in his sight... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I think there was a bit too much of an anti-climax with Paddy being kicked out, and almost feel a bit sorry for him. There were no warnings or anything, he had Viv's support earlier (and Viv was stupid to give it). He didn't completely lose the plot and threaten to beat her black and blue or anything. Not making excuses for his behaviour or anything but I reckon Paddy has a right to feel a bit put out by this. Where was the emotion...? One minute Paddy's her lover, the next she's kicking him out matter-of-factly? Or were the writers sick of dealing with high emotions from the Dillon stuff and couldn't be bothered with it yet they wanted Paddy out?

In fairness, he has a history of violence with the kids and with Vivienne. If I gave someone a second chance and they even hinted they'd go back to their old ways, I'd throw them out too.

Haha, not quite!

Orla was into him but didn't have the guts to tell him...

This Bishops storyline has a lot of legs yet to go, Paddy excels at the emotional blackmail so I don't think he will be out of the house for long and poor Zumo will be in his sight... :(

l gave you a like on fb anyway! last l saw of paddy bishop was him killing his drunk friend...l take it he wasnt found out or anything??

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Fair City has been going soooooooooo slooowwww. It needs a twist.

Badly

l gave you a like on fb anyway! last l saw of paddy bishop was him killing his drunk friend...l take it he wasnt found out or anything??

He wasn't found but Garda Degan said he didn't sign on and asked Paddy since his residence was with Paddy did he know where he was. He said he didn't. They'll probably find him eventually

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Mr. G wrote: »
    Fair City has been going soooooooooo slooowwww. It needs a twist.

Badly

I agree. What we need is the arrival of a very hungry alien species into the Hungry Pig which proceeds to consume the overweight patrons of this fast food joint one by one until Carrickstown becomes RTE's very own Marie Celeste!!!

800px-Mary_Celeste_as_Amazon_in_1861.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Spurdog99

Stephen the barman should change jobs and start in this fast food joint par excellence. The scriptwriters might just give him some extra lines in addition to the usual "Coming up" and perhaps a nice juicy storyline to bring out his (hidden) acting talents.
    The man's a natural, after all. (A natural what, I'm not sure).:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Enjoyed tonight's episode. It was so sad when Neasa was leaving, I felt really sorry for Tommy. Loved Zumo standing up to Paddy, brilliant stuff. Fair play to Vivienne for insisting that he leaves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Spurdog99 wrote: »
    Stephen the barman should change jobs and start in this fast food joint par excellence. The scriptwriters might just give him some extra lines in addition to the usual "Coming up" and perhaps a nice juicy storyline to bring out his (hidden) acting talents.
    The man's a natural, after all. (A natural what, I'm not sure).:rolleyes:

Yes Spurdog this is the best solution I think to the Dillon dominated farce that Fair City has become.....a mere shadow of its former greatness when Billy Mehan reigned supreme......ah those were the days! Stephen could emerge ghost buster style to exterminate the Hungry Pig aliens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

If Stephen is so good why doesnt he get a proper acting job instead of a crap extra part ?
    Like he must be brutal altogether when even fair city wont give him a proper story or role .

• Advertisement

I just had a thought, maybe the fire is not Leo in the factory building, any chance it could involve Look trying to spoil the Dillons sale? Oh or even an act of Leo as part of his loan/Pauld's downfall

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭Jack Kyle

A minutes silence for the departure of Neasa Dillon...the best looking woman to ever appear in the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Jack Kyle wrote: »
    A minutes silence for the departure of Neasa Dillon...the best looking woman to ever appear in the show.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Paul is doing the right thing buying a bigger house . I mean his wife and family aren't getting any smaller . Especially his wife ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

desbrook wrote: »
    Paul is doing the right thing buying a bigger house . I mean his wife and family aren't getting any smaller . Especially his wife ;)

They say black is meant to slim you but it seems to do nothing for her big fat arse!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

desbrook wrote: »
    Faith+1 wrote: »
    They say black is meant to slim you but it seems to do nothing for her big fat arse!:eek:

Such original comments that have never been said on this thread before ever.

EastEnders has confirmed scheduling details for a special week of episodes which will see Ronnie Mitchell return to Walford and Shirley Carter mysteriously disappear.

The week commencing Monday, September 9 will see five episodes of EastEnders air on RTE One as the soap's dramatic autumn storylines gather pace

As well as airing in its usual slots, an extra hour-long edition of EastEnders has been scheduled for Wednesday, September 11 at 8pm

So fair city going to have to be shifted all over that week to make room for EE

for us we can always catch up online

just aheads up

nice_very wrote: »
    I just had a thought, maybe the fire is not Leo in the factory building, any chance it could involve Look trying to spoil the Dillons sale? Oh or even an act of Leo as part of his loan/Pauld's downfall
    wait, the factory bulding goes on fire? Ah ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 RTE Fan

Why isn't Zack back for school ?

• Advertisement

RTE Fan wrote: »
    Why isn't Zack back for school ?

I think he's left for Kilkenny they didn't say he was coming back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement