Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Jackpot!!!!!! Vivenne never went well with him I always thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Does Paddy have his own script writer? He's way ahead and Viv too... their story line is really good. I really hope he doesn't leave....

edelweis wrote: »
    Does Paddy have his own script writer? He's way ahead and Viv too... their story line is really good. I really hope he doesn't leave....

Anything would be better than the dillon one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

just realised Laura is still working in the station.?!?!?!?!?!?!

another negative of Neasa's leaving is that we wont get to see any possible something between her and Laura :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Oh dear :( Val is going to propose to Christy and he is going to turn her down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Ah Ray, so cute, "It's just when you're older that you realise how something special is", got his syntax mixed up!!! Should ease off the mid day pints!!!

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Oh dear :( Val is going to propose to Christy and he is going to turn her down.

Ah jeasus. Just finished on that twist!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Mr. G wrote: »
    Anything would be better than the dillon one!

I thought elements of that storyline were good. Tommy going around in a wheelchair with all the bitterness in the world was kind of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Ah jeasus. Just finished on that twist!
    I'm sure he is going to turn her down, I get the impression he is happy the way things are. Val is going to be disappointed I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Naaawwww!! :)

I always thought you were in Korea..

I was there for a good few years but moved to Frankfurt last year :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I was there for a good few years but moved to Frankfurt last year :)
    The perils of picking a username that's subject to change. :D

Both Judith and Vivienne are well matched in the matter of making definite decisions that are promptly reversed almost immediately.

Judith: "I'm finished with you (insert either Tommy/Luke here depending on what way the wind is blowing or where the moon is in the sky) and I never want anything to do with you again." Then, after the commercial break, she's back with again Tommy/Luke (again insert as appropriate).

Vivienne: "Paddy I want you out of this house and never come near this family again."
    After the commercial break she then moves Paddy back into the house.

The two of them are splendid role models for decisive Irish women. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭dipdip

Heys guys, Fair City addict here. I just moved to the UK where I assumed I could watch the show on RTE player but it won't let me ("Sorry, this content is currently not available in your region"). Does anyone have any advice for how I could get round this?? Fairly devastated here! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Im moving to the UK tomorrow if this is the case!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Try contact rte themselves. Tell them your dilemna. Tell them your an avid fan. They may sort you out. Sounds ridiculous but you would be shocked how wasteful of resources and gullible our state broadcaster is. Ive heard of people getting sent reels before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Do you not get RTE on SKY over thhere

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Luis21

RTE Fan wrote: »
    Why isn't Zack back for school ?

Hes still in Kilkenny having his "16th birthday party"

RTE Fan wrote: »
    Why isn't Zack back for school ?

that story is an absolute joke to be honest he does whatever he wants

actually all fair city kids do whatever they want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Garzard

Has Callum's court case been called off or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drkitkat

The only realistic teenage character in Fair City is Charlotte. She's bold, cheeky, lazy, full of back chat just like any normal teenager constantly pushing the boundaries. Rachel and Shannon are like two middle aged women who've lead a very hard life.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

Has anyone any theory as to why there appeared to be scaffolding with that green netting stuff covering it on one of the buildings in Carraigstown? I cant remember which building it was now, but I'm sure I saw it in Wednesday's episode. I'm just wondering was in mentioned in the story, or was it shown by mistake. It could have been the factory building, & if so, is that the aftermath of the fire and that someone behind the scenes made a mistake by letting us see it? I'm really enjoying FC at the moment. All of the Bishop's and Dillon's are great. Really good believable acting by all. Andrew Connolly as Paddy, the best actor ever to appear in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

dipdip wrote: »
    Heys guys, Fair City addict here. I just moved to the UK where I assumed I could watch the show on RTE player but it won't let me ("Sorry, this content is currently not available in your region"). Does anyone have any advice for how I could get round this?? Fairly devastated here! :pac:

Sorry, bypassing geographical restrictions is against the forum charter.

dave1982 wrote: »
    Do you not get RTE on SKY over thhere

You can get RTÉ on sky in Ireland if you have an Irish viewing card. In the uk you can't. RTÉ isn't free to air international tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭dipdip

Mr E wrote: »
    Sorry, bypassing geographical restrictions is against the forum charter.

Apologies. That didn't even occur to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paddy manipulated the situation on Viv and Charlotte well to his advantage, have to say the Bishops saga is the best and most entertaining storyline going on at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    have to say the Bishops saga is the best and most entertaining storyline going on at the moment
    Though there's not much competition there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Paddy manipulated the situation on Viv and Charlotte well to his advantage, have to say the Bishops saga is the best and most entertaining storyline going on at the moment

I think Viv will be used very easily after a while. Paddy was very good at convincing here with the you had no time to heal, you haven't moved on. Clever writing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Garzard wrote: »
    Has Callum's court case been called off or something?

Typical Fair City style how he just disappears for a while then suddenly walks in and it's like nothing's happened and I think he's instantly working in the pub now.

I must try getting a job that way at my local pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Seany81

when is this catastrophic disaster happening and what will.it be

Seany81 wrote: »
    when is this catastrophic disaster happening and what will.it be

Yvonne Christmas date rape from online dating

• Advertisement

Yvonne Christmas date rape from online dating

:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement