Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Seany81

I thought their was meant to be some explosion when are Pete and dolores getting married they have to bring Lucy back for that

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Seany81 wrote: »
    I thought their was meant to be some explosion when are Pete and dolores getting married they have to bring Lucy back for that

Oh dear god no. I hope that loopy Lucy story doesn't come back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,351 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Mr. G wrote: »
    You can get RTÉ on sky in Ireland if you have an Irish viewing card. In the uk you can't. RTÉ isn't free to air international tv

You can get RTE on Sky in the UK if you have an Irish registered box and viewing card. Provided you don't lie to obtain it nor use it commercially, there should not be any legal issue. I've even rented houses in the south of Spain with "Irish" sky boxes.

she could just come back for the wedding and cause a massive explosion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Mass food poisoning in the Hungry Pig is in store for the fast food eating zombies from Carrickstown.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

she could just come back for the wedding and cause a massive explosion

Pete and Dolores are just about to cut the cake when Lucy bursts out of it - with a machine gun in one hand and Wayne's baby in the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Pete and Dolores are just about to cut the cake when Lucy bursts out of it - with a machine gun in one hand and Harry's baby in the other.
    FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Nappy, black cap, sideburns. They won't need a DNA test.

lol rte is a cheap soap your notting getting an explosion

sure anyone remember that pub fire all we saw was flames from outside a window lol

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pete cant get married he already is so hope we see his wife soon

• Advertisement

I hope Val doesn't propose in public :eek:!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Oh dear Charlotte is wearing a bellytop! Who picks her clothes? She looks ridiculous!

Hah!! Poor Val

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

AMA : ' there's why you've been acting strange Val!'

Nope Val is strange simply cos she's strange :)

Ouch poor Val :(
    That was tough to hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I hate Bella. His hair, face and shirt are all the same colour. A dull depressing git.

wtf is fair city on ? thought its on at 8:30pm ffs

wtf is fair city on ? thought its on at 8:30pm ffs

Yeah it was said at the end last Thursday that its changed to its new time at 8pm, it should be on RTÉ +1 at 9pm or on RTÉ player later

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Are carol and bella going to be an item!?

Mr. G wrote: »
    Yeah it was said at the end last Thursday that its changed to its new time at 8pm, it should be on RTÉ +1 at 9pm or on RTÉ player later

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Which "dead sister" were they remembering?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I loved the two kids Ben and Zoe (i think) making fun of Christy and Val, ha ha ha.

Something's going on with Bella and Carol.

What was Val at proposing to Christy. She was crying into her hand at the end, the tramp has a ring on her left hand, on the marraige finger. Anyone else notice? (Probably her real life ring but you would think she would take it off for tv.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

amdublin wrote: »
    Which "dead sister" were they remembering?

Helen. I love that they haven't forgotten about her. I always loved Helen. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drkitkat

I loved the two kids Ben and Zoe (i think) making fun of Christy and Val, ha ha ha.

Something's going on with Bella and Carol.

What was Val at proposing to Christy. She was crying into her hand at the end, the tramp has a ring on her left hand, on the marraige finger. Anyone else notice? (Probably her real life ring but you would think she would take it off for tv.)

A bit harsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Why is Callum going around like he hasn't a care in the world all of a sudden? I thought he was facing serious charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Vahevala wrote: »
    Helen. I love that they haven't forgotten about her. I always loved Helen. :(

A short clip from years ago

I felt sorry for Val

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I felt sorry for Val

'twas hard not to IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

:eek:

Please no

I think Carol will either get back with Christy or with Bob

• Advertisement

dont think bela would be able to satisfy carol lol even though christy did was nt she with flyod years ago was that ever mentioned when she was with christy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement