Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Another Cass , Esther, and now Alma silly story about baking.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are the actresses who play Zoe and Rachel related?

They look alike imo

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

edelweis wrote: »
    Did Faddle take baby Jack with him? - Caddle seems to be out and about with the auld lads a lot. It's a bit weird, Caddle and Bob, Ray, Christy and Bella, only Leo missing....

Carol still has Jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

What's with Maclean Burke and the funny faces he pulls?

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Another Cass , Esther, and now Alma silly story about baking.

Ama becomes latest female to join the grumpy old men's group with Esther and Carol

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Yvonne being in a relationship and "married to woman" been completed forgotten about :rolleyes:

:mad: Yvonne is a lesbian why are fair city changing this or she is at least bi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

:mad: Yvonne is a lesbian why are fair city changing this or she is at least bi

She is bi, she was in a relationship with Louie and was married to Mike Gleeson

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭Jack Kyle

Vahevala wrote: »
    She is bi, she was in a relationship with Louie and was married to Mike Gleeson

And isn't Paul & Niamh's baby actually Paul & Yvonne's?

Yet that's never acknowledged.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Jack Kyle wrote: »
    And isn't Paul & Niamh's baby actually Paul & Yvonne's?

Yet that's never acknowledged.

The amount of children not with their parents in this show has reached such a largely unrealistic quantity!!

Who is Zoe? Or Kelly? I'm new to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

The amount of children not with their parents in this show has reached such a largely unrealistic quantity!!

Dermot and Jo used to foster . Kelly and her little sister Zoe were their last "guests ". After being discovered cheating Jo left Dermot for Cork . Despite Dermot's best efforts the two sisters were refostered with another family when the initial marital break up became known to the authorities . Dermot and Jo have since reconciled .

• Advertisement

Does Kelly still work for Christy?

Does Kelly still work for Christy?

Yes but we never see her - just like we never see the 20 members of staff we saw when Christy was robbed by Eddie and Deco.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Lisha wrote: »
    Eww

Is Ama using Cas as a &*** block !!

Sorry, I'm probably being a bit dense, but don't get this :o

I even went so far as to look up "words ending in BLOCK " on google but nothing fits. :D

dixiedan wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm probably being a bit dense, but don't get this :o

I even went so far as to look up "words ending in BLOCK " on google but nothing fits. :D

Ama don't want to have sex with Damo until she is married and maybe she don't want to be alone with Damo for fear he gets too amorous and brings Cass to the house to block having sex with him

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I've said this loads of times, FC badly needs a boost in terms of quality in what's being produced.

I think its safe to say each and every listener is sick to death of the whole Luke, Judith and Tommy fiasco.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Mr. G wrote: »
    I've said this loads of times, FC badly needs a boost in terms of quality in what's being produced.

I think its safe to say each and every listener is sick to death of the whole Luke, Judith and Tommy fiasco.
    i've actually stopped watching...i'm waiting for you good people to tell me when i can return!! (or maybe this caoimhe story)

Why was Damo sticking up for Caoimhe, they aren't friends and Luke is his boss too :confused: and then Ama (another who isn't friends with her) goes after her to check she is ok

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Why would a smart, social, highly attractive girl like Caoimhe have a fling with Damien of all people..... fat, loud, dumb, divorced, about to be married again and let's face it he's no George Clooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Why would a smart, social, highly attractive girl like Caoimhe have a fling with Damien of all people..... fat, loud, dumb, divorced, about to be married again and let's face it he's no George Clooney.
    snickers pants?

Why was Damo sticking up for Caoimhe, they aren't friends and Luke is his boss too :confused: and then Ama (another who isn't friends with her) goes after her to check she is ok

Apart from personality transplants (Caoimhe has got one this week) FC speciaises in people who hardly speak to each other becoming best buds or best buds suddenly never talking. Carol never converses with her chief bridesmaid Niamh does she? ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Ama don't want to have sex with Damo until she is married and maybe she don't want to be alone with Damo for fear he gets too amorous and brings Cass to the house to block having sex with him

Right,right..get it now. Must have been the "&" symbol that confused me :p

dixiedan wrote: »
    Right,right..get it now. Must have been the "&" symbol that confused me :p

My guess is that "&***" stands for something that rhymes with rock :P

Highly attractive? ? Caoimhe could eat an apple through a tennis racket !

• Registered Users Posts: 45 BigCol

desbrook wrote: »
    Highly attractive? ? Caoimhe could eat an apple through a tennis racket !

She's got a great body and is very attractive. If she can also perform tricks with apples and tennis rackets then it just adds to her appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The same question could have been put to Nessa, the bould Damo did the dirty deed with her a few years ago.

Perhaps the fine ladies of Carraigstown just see past Damiens shortcomings in the looks department and are attracted to his amazing personality.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Judith, Nessa and Caoimhe all made numerous passes to Stephen at various times in and around the jacks in McCoys but he has been steadfastly impervious to their womanly desires because of his undying devotion to the beautiful Svetlana. Some say that this monogamous behaviour has severely restricted Stephens profile on Fair City where the more promiscuous you are the bigger the part you get. Shame on RTE for portraying Carrickstown as being a den of iniquity where all manner of iniquitous activities are carried out on a nightly basis which would make Caligula blush!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Judith, Nessa and Caoimhe all made numerous passes to Stephen at various times in and around the jacks in McCoys but he has been steadfastly impervious to their womanly desires because of his undying devotion to the beautiful Svetlana. Some say that this monogamous behaviour has severely restricted Stephens profile on Fair City where the more promiscuous you are the bigger the part you get. Shame on RTE for portraying Carrickstown as being a den of iniquity where all manner of iniquitous activities are carried out on a nightly basis which would make Caligula blush!

Um, no they didn't...none of that has happened. Are u somehow affiliated to the actor who plays Stephen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Add Ben into the mix too -though his mother is shacked up off screen with Ken Fahey so his birth mother could soon be his aunt in law..

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Blanchflower, will you please, please give this Stephen c**p a rest? It's not funny, you know most other posters on here dislike it...yet you persist and keep on and on and on.

Enough is bloody well enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Seany81

actually is nt thats why val left she was in love with Stephen and was.going to propose to christy to make him jealous but Stephen told val he had no interest in her so she packed up her bags and left devastated

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement