Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

Judith, Nessa and Caoimhe all made numerous passes to Stephen at various times in and around the jacks in McCoys but he has been steadfastly impervious to their womanly desires because of his undying devotion to the beautiful Svetlana. Some say that this monogamous behaviour has severely restricted Stephens profile on Fair City where the more promiscuous you are the bigger the part you get. Shame on RTE for portraying Carrickstown as being a den of iniquity where all manner of iniquitous activities are carried out on a nightly basis which would make Caligula blush!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Goodbye Fair City thread, I'm sick of all the Stephen-related nonsense so I've given up on following it. When it gets to the stage that half the updates are based on the imaginary soap opera playing in the minds of 1-3 users, rather than on the show itself, I have to admit defeat and go back to reading the soaps column in the paper. It's a pity because this thread used to be entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

dee_mc wrote: »
    Goodbye Fair City thread, I'm sick of all the Stephen-related nonsense so I've given up on following it. When it gets to the stage that half the updates are based on the imaginary soap opera playing in the minds of 1-3 users, rather than on the show itself, I have to admit defeat and go back to reading the soaps column in the paper. It's a pity because this thread used to be entertaining.

Suggest that separate thread be opened for stephen fans. I too am weary of all this Stephen stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

dee_mc wrote: »

See ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Suggest that separate thread be opened for stephen fans. I too am weary of all this Stephen stuff

I am with you on that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Back to characters that are actually featured in the show, Damien's facial expressions make me want to die.

Tommy's constant nasal sounds make me want to get him medical attention.

Dermot and the wife need to fook off.

Caoimhe needs to wear less clothes, she has a crackin body, pity Neasa left.

Ama or whatever she's called needs to get laid, as does Yvonne.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Judy should kill both the Dillon brothers put us the viewers and herself out of the misery

Are Damo and Caoimhe "flirting"?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ron jambo

Zumo got clamped and is gonna pay release fee ? That's realistic, my little sister would cut it herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

The Bishop household is getting old quick.

I think Damo wants more than a kiss.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

wilddarts wrote: »
    Back to characters that are actually featured in the show

Lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Vivienne throwing the cushion at Zumo. :pac: Once again Fair City has produced a great unintentional comic moment. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

How is Tommy going to drag Judith down by bringing Luke to court ?
    I'd say if Damo told Ama to sling her hook she wouldnt be long putting out for him , even though if he gets his grub off her and his other needs satisfied by Caoimhe he will be doing alright for himself considering the goon that he is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

moy83 wrote: »
    How is Tommy going to drag Judith down by bringing Luke to court ?
    Luke is threatening to change his statement to say that Judith was in the Station when Tommy fell and that Judith told Luke to leave Tommy for dead.

If Luke carries out the threat, I cannot see how it will have an affect on Judith because the fact that Judith wasn't at the Station when Tommy fell means that there is no evidence to connect her to the incident. Surely, the DPP wouldn't prosecute Judith on Luke's word alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Judy should kill both the Dillon brothers put us the viewers and herself out of the misery
    Like her predecessor in the Carrigstown medical practice did with Floyd Phelan?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Seany81 wrote: »
    actually is nt thats why val left she was in love with Stephen and was.going to propose to christy to make him jealous but Stephen told val he had no interest in her so she packed up her bags and left devastated

Stephen was not to blame for the departure of Val....it was BONO that was to blame!!!

OSL-BONO-31-1024x742.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

There was nothing new on FC today.. It needs a twist. Badly

I don't know how many times I've been saying this

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

Emmmm the doctor was reading a tabloid rag on a Sunday and Vivenne and Paddy read the sunday times????

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Listrydude

Mrsd Bono doesnt look impressed! The who Tommy/Judith/Luke thing is dated! Have the writers any cop on at all.

ffs if I watch fair city a year ago its still about tommy judy and blackie

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

FYI - If there are particular posters you are not interested in, you can add them to your Ignore list. Click on their user-name and it gives you an option to Ignore. Then they can post what they like, you don't see it, and we don't have to lose posters or split the thread. It would be a shame for posters to leave, for whatever reason.

Back on topic, here's a spoiler-ish article about the coming catastrophe. They don't say who dies, but they narrow it down to one of four. Time to call Paddy Power.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/film-and-tv/killer-inferno-script-25th-season-2260854

• Advertisement

FYI - If there are particular posters you are not interested in, you can add them to your Ignore list. Click on their user-name and it gives you an option to Ignore. Then they can post what they like, you don't see it, and we don't have to lose posters or split the thread. It would be a shame for posters to leave, for whatever reason.

Back on topic, here's a spoiler-ish article about the coming catastrophe. They don't say who dies, but they narrow it down to one of four. Time to call Paddy Power.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/film-and-tv/killer-inferno-script-25th-season-2260854

you beat to it , was shocked to read this in tv now magazine

its a big big stunt Im excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

I hope they do a better job on this fire than they did on the Newspaper office one afew years ago when Annette got killed. Only one to die in this fire? No shock death then. A missed opportunity to kill off all the really bad actors. I for one couldn't care less if all the Dillon's perish in it. That said I like Tommy & Judith, both very good actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Seany81

I think its very obvious who will die

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Did anyone notice that Vivienne was able to walk grand last night?

I thought she broke her foot or something. Marvellous recovery there all the same.

rogercar wrote: »
    I hope they do a better job on this fire than they did on the Newspaper office one afew years ago when Annette got killed. Only one to die in this fire? No shock death then. A missed opportunity to kill off all the really bad actors. I for one couldn't care less if all the Dillon's perish in it. That said I like Tommy & Judith, both very good actors.

agree such a missed opportunity get rid of some of the.deadwood etc Charlie esther

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Even though this sounds quite reasonable, in practice I don't think it's a good idea as it can create confusion and even bad feelings. I know I want to see what people are saying. It's hard to explain but I think it's a better idea to take all fantasy stuff about Fair City (such as making things up on the spot) to another thread where it won't be taken as fact and where you can discuss whatever characters that may have left the show or not be in it right now and not be off-topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Great scenes from the newest actor Barney the dog, If I was Steven the barman I'd be worried the dog has him outclassed.

dave1982 wrote: »
    Great scenes from the newest actor Barney the dog, If I was Steven the barman I'd be worried the dog has him outclassed.

Stephen need nt worry does barney the dog die in next weeks.disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Could someone please buy Judith some new clothes? That cream blouse thing must be hanging off her by now with dirt. Why are there never any patients?

Apparently now she only has one child in Ireland (Caoimhe) - is kilkenny (and Zak) now an island?

Why has no-one any friends outside Carraigstown - I mean I live in a suburb but do occasionally go southside?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Here's a spoiler-ish article about the coming catastrophe. They don't say who dies, but they narrow it down to one of four. Time to call Paddy Power.

Silly Irish Mirror, getting the Dillon Bros backwards

It's obvious the victim of the fire will be
    Ama's bag
    , which is sure to leave Ama inconsolible

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement