Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

why cant Damien just masturbate ?

He's a builder. Just imagine how callused his hands must be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Don't forget - Fair City is on at the earlier time of 7.30 tonight!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

EB_2013 wrote: »
    It looked like Caoimhe was eyeing Damien up yesterday in the bar so I reckon he's going to end up going to her for sex.

Damo must take command of the one eyed trouser snake and repel any advances from Caoimhe for the sake of his sanity and his relationship with the beautiful Ama and I will tell him that the next time I see him. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

desbrook wrote: »
    Christ its not that difficult or ridiculous ! Men aren't just animals who have sex or don't !! The point is that the guy really wants a physical relationship with Ama - not Caoimhe , not his hand - just Ama . Her being around him all the time and cuddling him etc is making it really hard (pun intended ) . Hence the "tease " line the other night .
    What about Ama's hand(s)?????

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Caoimhe is fair sound.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭Jack Kyle

She's a bit of a ride in fairness though. Would you rather watch the Dillons and Bishops or her and her smile and listen to her sexy nonsensical babbling?

I'd much rather watch Neasa or Caoimhe Dillon to be honest. Every time I look at Ama, I see the baddie in Stargate.

Can't believe that Ama doesn't at least sing into the microphone or do the five knuckle shuffle...laughable in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Damo's gonna leave Caoimhe's face like a painters radio :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Caoimhe would get up on a hairy hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

FFS whats eastenders doing on now?? :mad:

dixiedan wrote: »
    FFS whats eastenders doing on now?? :mad:

RTE +1...your friend in such circumstances

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Seany81

god dermot and Jo storyline is very boring yvonne is great she should be involved in more stories

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I think I have this celibacy storyline cracked ;)
    I reckon it's a Crying Game scenario and Ama is really Aman. She just stalling for time before she/he reveals all to Damien.

jos28 wrote: »
    I reckon it's a Crying Game scenario and Ama is really Aman. She just stalling for time before she/he reveals all to Damien.

ha ama must be a guy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

God it is fair bad at the moment. More boring Dillon squabbling, like who even cares who left who for dead anymore?

Jo going back to being Mrs Know-all & Condescention.

The Bishops having yet more rows and Esther gossiping just as the subject of her gossip comes along the street.

Radio5 wrote: »
    God it is fair bad at the moment. More boring Dillon squabbling, like who even cares who left who for dead anymore?

Jo going back to being Mrs Know-all & Condescention.

The Bishops having yet more rows and Esther gossiping just as the subject of her gossip comes along the street.

yeah it would be a bit more exciting if damien was having the affair with Judith and show a bit of x rated action late night fair city

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

And why was Deegan in the pub in full uniform? Aren't there rules against that?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

coolhull wrote: »
    And why was Deegan in the pub in full uniform? Aren't there rules against that?
    Deegan seems to carry out all his garda business in the pub, bistro etc. Is he a ordinary garda, a sargent or a detective.

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Is he a ordinary garda, a sargent or a detective.
    His job description seems to change with the weather

His job description seems to change with the weather

I think that he's a detective but that he was demoted to uniformed duty for some reason which I can't remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

If Ama is such a strict Catholic, surely she shouldn't marry Damien after his divorce ? Last I heard, divorce is still against the rules if you call yourself a Catholic.

Anyway, looks like Damien is sorted for now :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

why cant Damien just masturbate ?
    Thats a thought I could've done without :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jos28 wrote: »

And it is bigger than his :P

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Will Ama not be wondering why Damien has stopped acting like a randy bull elephant (assuming of course that Caoimhe continues to service him :eek:) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

would love to see Damo try to pull the old 'hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket' trick next time they have a night in with a DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Sad news yesterday, for anyone who remembers the Clancy family:

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2013/0909/473209-actress-susan-fitzgerald-has-died/[/QUOTE]

That is sad. Thanks for post.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

EB_2013 wrote: »
    It looked like Caoimhe was eyeing Damien up yesterday in the bar so I reckon he's going to end up going to her for sex.

Well spotted. I was gobsmacked but it seems the Dillon women are as voracious as Damian so I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

So Damo has now shagged both Dillon sisters, It should be interesting when they find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

One minute Damien wants to dump Ama because he can't look her in the eye, the next he's asking Caoimhe for permanent no strings for the foreseeable future. Just a tad unbelievable!

And even more unbelievable that Caoimhe would agree!
    But then it is Fair City, a parallel universe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

And even more unbelievable that Caoimhe would agree!
    But then it is Fair City, a parallel universe.
    And I know everyone has different opinions on this..but..avoiding being insulting, Caoimhe isn't too blessed with looks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement