Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ron jambo

Paddys inner Zen that he learned from the Joy appears to be broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Alan aka Keith on SOA?
    Them bikers could always use a good mechanic. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 A Guest

Yes, sorry thought you would have know, I follow Sons of Anarchy & the Actors on twitter, and one of the Irish actors in it tweeted to follow Alan O'Neill on twitter that he was going to show up on SOA!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 liddypool

And I know everyone has different opinions on this..but..avoiding being insulting, Caoimhe isn't too blessed with looks

I couldn't disagree more,Caoimhe is absolutely gorgeous,great smile and a fantastic figure.dresses great too to show off her assets to perfection. remember that nurses outfit she wore a while back WOW! and being such a horny tease is incredibly sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 liddypool

If Damo looked sexy and hot fair enough but he isn't

I know and she has two gorgeous fellas Calum and sean that are mad for her and she chooses Damo.I was hoping after their fling in the back of the car that she and calum would become an item both have a lot in common e.g. unhappy home life and a fondness for getting legless.plus calum is a real bad boy while I would have thought that damo is too much of a goody goody for wild and naughty caoimhe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

amdublin wrote: »
    It's Keeh! KeeH in Hollywood

He's looking good on it! A bit awkward but much fitter than in Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

RVD420 wrote: »
    It looks like Keets was at the SOA Premiere. Wonder if he's got a role on the show :confused:

Ah I'm a new viewer!! Don't know him!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

If im not mistaken that's Eddies friend Colly in the Sky ads

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Tragedy strikes Thursday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭threetrees

Long time FC lurker saying hello!
    Hoping the Dillon saga will end soon, they're as bad as the Doyles with family members away.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Tragedy strikes Thursday night!

Just saw the ad for it last night, can't wait.

• Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭Stick Monkey

If Damo looked sexy and hot fair enough but he isn't

Yeah it's a real case of " who ate all the pies" he's a fat lad

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭millie35

Yeah it's a real case of " who ate all the pies" he's a fat lad

and a one dimensional actor he always looks unhappy and constipated. Maybe cause he ate all the pies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Who will die in the tragedy??? Will Damo emerge with no trousers? Will Pauldy lose all?

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/film-and-tv/killer-inferno-script-25th-season-2260854

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Just caught up with the show after the last two weeks being away...have to say that Luke doesn't know what he is doing. Tommy is running the show there. Same can be said for Paddy. Interesting to see him manipulating the family so easily. I say he is a very smart chap.

The Damo and Ama storyline has taken a turn for the dramatic...surely they could have some form of sex??? Was Ireland really like that back in the day??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Same can be said for Paddy. Interesting to see him manipulating the family so easily. I say he is a very smart chap.

Paddy's using life skills he learned on the inside to help keep his family together.... threats, emotional blackmail, scheming, manipulation, backstabbing, etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Just caught up with the show after the last two weeks being away...have to say that Luke doesn't know what he is doing. Tommy is running the show there. Same can be said for Paddy. Interesting to see him manipulating the family so easily. I say he is a very smart chap.

The Damo and Ama storyline has taken a turn for the dramatic...surely they could have some form of sex??? Was Ireland really like that back in the day??

Damo is one big fool and he needs to kop himself on pronto. Ama is a lovely girl and he is very lucky that she likes him. All this vulgar messing about with the Caoimhe one will only end in tears. He needs to use his head and ignore the whispering of the one eyed trouser snake or else. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who will die in the tragedy??? Will Damo emerge with no trousers? Will Pauldy lose all?

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/film-and-tv/killer-inferno-script-25th-season-2260854

Please no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Anyone in Northern Ireland able to watch on Saoirview tonight? Can't get any of the southern channels but the UK ones are ok.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Am watching on +1 so a bit behind

But Viv is the most terrified looking 'happy' person I ever saw !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

You would think someone would have mentioned MABS to Leo at this stage .

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭millie35

Leo needs more help than MABS can give him, his life is in turmoil and he's heading for a breakdown.

I like Leo he is one of the decent guys he gives a hand up to others but they just step on his toes on the way up.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Has everyone seen the competition to visit the set? You have to name the mothers of all Paul Brennans children, which is probably more than he can do.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/setvisit2013.html

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

It's so great that only fabulous looking people are allowed post in this forum, and so can look down their noses at normal looking members of the Fair City cast.
    I would love to see how you all look while you are typing about how awful looking Caoimhe and Damien are.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Can't see much wrong with either of the Dillon sisters.

http://www.helpmystyle.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Captain12-438x800.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I think its so obvious that
    Luke or Tommy (more likely Luke)
    will die in the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

max life wrote: »
    I think its so obvious that
    Luke or Tommy (more likely Luke)
    will die in the fire

my money is on
    damo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

how bout the whole lot? would ya realistically miss any of the 4 that are in the frame for going?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

millie35 wrote: »
    I like Leo he is one of the decent guys he gives a hand up to others but they just step on his toes on the way up.

He'll a little bit like "old Gil" in The Simpsons. One of the very few good characters and actors in Fair City. Just don't loan him any money. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

In case anyone hasn't seen the ad for the big episode, it's up here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement