Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It be funny
    if Damo's d*ck was so badly burnt he couldn't perform anymore
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I hope paddy gets burned to a crisp i cant stomach him for much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Maybe it's my telly but does anyone else think Paddy's hair looked redder in the last few episodes ? And Ben is his hair blonder since he came back ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

One of the very few good characters and actors in Fair City.
    Leo - a good actor? :eek: :eek:
    He's woeful. Probably one of the worst ones on the show

its
    blackie
    who dies
    tommy
    is shown kissing
    orla
    to make
    Judith
    jealous

and
    damo
    asks
    ama
    to marry him

• Advertisement

Don't reply using "quote" to the above . The spoilers unblock and you can see them . Arrrghhhh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Paddy Bishop becoming more like Walt Jnr from breaking bad every day. Obsessed with breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

If the spoiler is correct then I am over the moon that was who I wanted to die

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

After watching last nights Fc I am amazed Tommy can breath, eat or swollow all the things that get stuck in his chaw

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

its
    blackie
    who dies
    tommy
    is shown kissing
    orla
    to make
    Judith
    jealous

and
    damo
    asks
    ama
    to marry him
    Orla and Tommy
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

desbrook wrote: »
    Maybe it's my telly but does anyone else think Paddy's hair looked redder in the last few episodes ? And Ben is his hair blonder since he came back ?

Paddy gona start give Zumo the slaps and bullying eventually he ends up killing paddy on Xmas day remember you heard it here first g

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭Jack Kyle

I was at a charity event a couple of weeks ago and they auctioned a walk on part for two people in Fair City. Stuff was going for a couple of hundred Euro so I figured I'd pay maybe €500 for it for the craic and give it to my Mum and my Gran who love the show. I think that there was a reserve of €300 on it. It went for €2k!!! I don't love them that much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Don't reply using "quote" to the above . The spoilers unblock and you can see them . Arrrghhhh :(

That is handy to know. I didn't realise quoting would unblock the spoilers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It be funny
    P
    I don't watch Fair City anymore but certainly what you mention seems to have become a focus of this thread. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

LynnGrace wrote: »
    That is handy to know. I didn't realise quoting would unblock the spoilers.
    Just click with your mouse before the spoiler, hold down your mouse (i.e. keep it clicked) and drag it over the spoiler and then it will be highlighted and "revealed" a bit like this:

gFUWnKA.png

To see all the spoiler you need to drag with your mouse (keeping the left button pressed down) all the way across the parts covered with the spoiler tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Paddy gona start give Zumo the slaps and bullying eventually he ends up killing paddy on Xmas day remember you heard it here first g
    Not buying that Zumo has way too much blubber Paddy would win hands down as he can move more swiftly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,004 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Jack Kyle wrote: »
    I was at a charity event a couple of weeks ago and they auctioned a walk on part for two people in Fair City. Stuff was going for a couple of hundred Euro so I figured I'd pay maybe €500 for it for the craic and give it to my Mum and my Gran who love the show. I think that there was a reserve of €300 on it. It went for €2k!!! I don't love them that much...

i was going to say suckers

but actually what i really mean is g0b5h1tes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

The bishop scenes have become 'paint by numbers':

Dad: I'm making breakfast/dinner/tea for the whole family!

Adult kid: i'm grand with coco pops!

Dad: you're eating with the family!

Mam; leave it daddy!

Dad: don't disrespect your mudder!

Adult kid : I don't want coco pops anyway!!

Dad: you need to learn some respect for yer elders!

Copy and paste for last twelve episodes!

Mam; leave it daddy!

Sometimes I think scenes like that are just filmed as possible fillers if the show is coming in "under time" after editing . A few of the scenes with Cass and Ama etc were just pointless and repetitive and alerted me to this . It didn't matter whether they were left in or not . FC has got so bad lately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Mam; leave it daddy!

They have replaced the dillons for meal time scenes. They were obsessed with eating but they were a bit more upmarket than the bishops.
    All equally as smug and irritating

• Advertisement

They have replaced the dillons for meal time scenes. They were obsessed with eating but they were a bit more upmarket than the bishops.
    All equally as smug and irritating

Ah yeah I remember them -

Tommy - What going on ?
    Judy - I'm doing Sheperd's Pie everyone's favourite- this family need to be together - we need to feel normal after everything that's happened
    Tommy (with scowl ) - go ahead , this'll be good ,you've ripped us apart so now you put us back together
    Zac - Bye guy's I'm meeting Fergal and Conan - were're going to urinate on homeless people
    Judy- But Zac its your fav ..(door slams ) orite
    Caoimhe- I'm getting out of here to get bladdered and shag some randomer in the alleyway behind the "Hungry Pig " . It'll be better than staying here with this joke of a family
    Neasa - Mum you're pathetic do you know that ? Think I'll make some card's instead (tries to cry but can't )
    Tommy - (gloating ) mother of the year aren't ye ? I'm off to McCoys , enjoy yer "meal for one"Judy!
    Door Slams,
    Close up of Judy's shattered expression

Those were the days !...NOT !

With the spotlight these days on mental health and suicide it might be time to introduce a storyline about this. Maybe that's the plan for leo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

[quote="desbrook;86582039"
    Zac - Bye guy's I'm meeting Fergal and Conan - were're going to urinate on homeless people
    !...NOT ![/quote]

Did this urinating really happen?!

It happened in Dublin recently. Was discussed on Liveline. a few students on a night out apparently

No of course not Fair city isn't real ...Eastenders is of course, but not Fair City :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

No of course not Fair city isn't real ...Eastenders is of course, but not Fair City :pac:

Hilarious post, desbrook. You caught Caoimhe perfectly.

Bizarrely enough, Fair City did have a scene with characters urinating on someone. It's probably the single most shocking thing I've seen on Fair City, if you don't count some of the acting.

Does anyone remember? It was a racist attack, on Joshua I think. Tell me I didn't dream it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

That happened on FC all right long room hubba

A sick thing to do
    Any one caught doing so should be done for assault

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Graham of the hairmop head is back next week and gets a few slaps from Paddy for vandalising the centre. Charlie is forced to fire Paddy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It be funny
    if Damo's d*ck was so badly burnt he couldn't perform anymore
    :P
    A tragic case of the old friction induced spontaneous micky combustion syndrome methinks!
    :cool:

• Advertisement

Gossip about Leo is rife. Paul believes that Leo burned the factory to the ground to get at him, knowing that he had no insurance on the building. Detective Colton asks Paul to talk to him and they arrange to meet in McCoy's over his lunch. Paul is undecided if he is going to mention anything about Leo's threat to burn the place down. However, when Paul talks to Detective Colton, he discusses the details of the factory building's transfer to him and he mentions the threat Leo made to him.

Later, Leo realises he is the chief suspect for arson as Detective Colton pushes him for a confession. Leo agrees he should have told him about the animosity with Paul and his threat, but Leo pleads innocence and seems genuinely surprised when Colton says he is not ruling out arson and to keep himself available for questioning.

Meanwhile, Paddy is fuming when he finds out that someone has graffitied the community centre. He learns from an upset Charlotte that they have also defaced the framed photograph of Mags. Paddy urges Charlie not to involve the guards, promising to sort it out himself and repair the damage. Charlie is grateful to Paddy for repairing the damage to Mags's photo and they bond as they now have a common enemy.

Elsewhere, Caoimhe gets the cold shoulder from a guilty Damien, who now only has eyes for Ama

Detective Colton announces that foul play has been ruled out as the cause of the fire. Leo is relieved, but hides his worry when he hears that faulty electrics caused the blaze. The detective inquires about the building safety certificate and Leo lies, saying the electrics were serviced three years ago and the certificate burned in the blaze. He is asked to contact the contractors that carried out the inspection to get a certificate to prove it.

Soon afterwards, Leo offers Paul a deal, knowing that Paul had no insurance taken out on the building. He suggests they rip up the contracts and let his insurance company pay out the compensation. Niamh is surprised and relieved to find Paul and Leo shaking hands - she is happy they agree on a new partnership deal for the factory.

Later, Detective Colton arrives and pulls Leo aside, asking him to come down to the station. Detective Colton reads him his rights and charges him with gross negligent manslaughter, as he disregarded warnings about the electrics in the building.

Meanwhile, a memorial service takes place in the community.

Elsewhere, the community centre is vandalised with graffiti again. Paddy confronts Graham, the boy responsible, by grabbing him roughly and dragging him into the lock-up.

Leo is resigned that he will be going to jail and is wallowing in the guilt with his secret out about his negligence. Carol tries to snap him out of his self-pity, but is also shocked to find Leo's house in disarray with dirty laundry and washing up strewn everywhere. Carol tries to rally some encouragement into Leo, suggesting that he needs to fight this for Shannon's sake if for nothing else. Leo also reneges on his deal with Paul. He adds how the insurance won't pay out, and Paul is horrified when he realises the building is now his sole responsibility.

Later, Christy calls in to see Leo with some groceries and when Carol answers the door, she relays the news about Leo's trial being heard in the Circuit Court. Leo is taking the whole thing very badly and berates himself, riddled with guilt and resigned to his culpability for the death.

Meanwhile, Graham Furlong's parents are threatening to contact the guards to report Paddy for assaulting him. Paddy is adamant that he didn't mark him - just a few slaps and some strong words. In the end, Graham's parents agree not to press charges, but are insisting on Paddy's resignation from the community centre. Later, Rachel tells a shocked Charlotte about Paddy's attack on Graham as she reads a text telling her that he has beaten him up.

Elsewhere, an unexpected liaison takes place.

Leo pours himself a large whiskey and sits calmly at the table where some pills are arranged. He sits and drinks and is about to take a pill when Paul bursts into the sitting room, having gained access through the back door. Paul is shocked to see Leo is about to commit suicide.

Paul pulls up a chair beside Leo and insists on having a drink. He tries to get Leo to reconsider, but Leo is adamant that his family would be better off without him. Can Paul make Leo see sense?

Meanwhile, Ray has an appointment with the doctor. Ray is not reassured after seeing Vivienne, who tries to tell him not to worry until his test results come back. He suspects diabetes or prostate problems having Googled his symptoms, and Vivienne's reassurances do nothing to alleviate his fears.

Elsewhere, a love triangle is revealed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement