Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Damo's ease at being a cheat is so out-of-character! Though is it weird I kinda like him and Caoimhe together?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Why is Paul saying to Leo that he has bills to pay and people breathing down his neck? Didn't he make half a million on the stock market earlier this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Damo's ease at being a cheat is so out-of-character! Though is it weird I kinda like him and Caoimhe together?

I don't think it's out of character so much as he has finally actually been given a character.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Why on earth are Judith and Tommy always going to the pub? You'd think Judith would want to lie low, and Tommy'd be still limping along!!! Luke always seems to pop up the minute they ever leave the house. Spooky Luke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

edelweis wrote: »
    Why on earth are Judith and Tommy always going to the pub? You'd think Judith would want to lie low, and Tommy'd be still limping along!!! Luke always seems to pop up the minute they ever leave the house. Spooky Luke!!

The same when they are in Phelan's or on the street. As sure as the sun rises, Luke's head will be seen floating into view.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 BigCol

I think they are good together too. Caoimhe is fun and sexy just what Damo needs. AMA is cold she wants passionate kisses and then she can switch off leaving Damo with what looked like a limp.

Randomiser wrote: »
    Why is Paul saying to Leo that he has bills to pay and people breathing down his neck? Didn't he make half a million on the stock market earlier this year.

shhhhhhhh were not meant to know that :D

Paul Brenan has a lot money hes a millionaire

1. owns his own home in Dublin

2. own his own garage

3. own a building that has a lot of flats that he gets rent for

4. made 250,000 euro this year in the stock markets

5. his wife has her own business also website design (I think)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Hasn't Zumo been "24" for quite a while now? Like a few years ago when he came on as a tough guy with a massive reputation what age must he have been then... 19, 20?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Zumo is some fella for drinking pints of milk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Vivian doesn't call Zumo by his given name, Xavier, any more. Paddy's influence again?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 tajdjd

hi guys its tajd as tajdjd now new account :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

I thought that Leo secured his house against the loan from Paul. ???? Am I wrong or did I miss it being changed to the factory?

And why do Caoimhe and Damien have to use office for thier activities. Doesn't she have a flat to herself since neasa left?

Also I think Luke going to be victim in the factory fire....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

I thought that Leo secured his house against the loan from Paul. ???? Am I wrong or did I miss it being changed to the factory?

And why do Caoimhe and Damien have to use office for thier activities. Doesn't she have a flat to herself since neasa left?

Also I think Luke going to be victim in the factory fire....

Very true about Caoimhe, although you seem to forget that such a scene would need another set built big spender!
    Would be highly ironic alright if "Blackie" got burned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

desbrook wrote: »
    Very true about Caoimhe, although you seem to forget that such a scene would need another set built big spender!
    Would be highly ironic alright if "Blackie" got burned :D

Yes. True..... Lol
    At least it won't end the repetitive torturous triangle "story line" with Judith and Tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

tajdjd wrote: »
    hi guys its tajd as tajdjd now new account :)

Welcomeme backck!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 tajdjd

According to the Evening Herald, Mondo is returning to Carrigstown!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jay x

At least they are taking someone off the dole

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I haven't watched this in ages - I tune in and find that Damien and Caoimhe are friends with benefits?! :-O that's Damien's second Dillon sister!!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

How come Dearbhla never gets a mention. Its like the Dillon's have forgotten about her. You'd have thought she might have returned home after all her parents have gone through.

Next weeks episodes look pretty entertaining with the fire and stuff

• Advertisement

Lol Stephen and his banoffee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I've gone from enjoying Paddy when he first appeared to now dreading the sight of him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

Stephen best actor in fair city....banoffee....legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Zed Bank

Paddy is an amazing character, quality actor. The whole bishop storyline is on the edge of your seat television. Gripping stuff. Anyone think paddy has actually changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ray must be seriously sick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Zed Bank wrote: »
    Paddy is an amazing character, quality actor. The whole bishop storyline is on the edge of your seat television. Gripping stuff. Anyone think paddy has actually changed?

No it's all a power play IMHO
    Seeing him smile after he rebuffed Vivs celebrations last night, has led me to think that he is simply out to destroy her.

It's a bit strange his mother has not returned from Spain to see him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ray must be seriously sick

:(

I like Ray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Zed Bank

Lisha wrote: »
    No it's all a power play IMHO
    Seeing him smile after he rebuffed Vivs celebrations last night, has led me to think that he is simply out to destroy her.

It's a bit strange his mother has not returned from Spain to see him

Yes, isnt denzo in Spain also? As weird as it sounds I think Paddy is a fairly likeable character when he is not being manipulative, Whatever about Viv he does seem to generally care about Deco, Zumo and Charlotte IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

• Advertisement

tonight episode was very funny

(back to my old account and sticking with this one)

I only want be chat with fellow fair city fans screw A/F

so Steven getting so serious gay vibes from him

Carol buying the chocolate cake was gas she didn't care either , it was all in god fun

felt bad for Judith tonight also

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement