Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Ben proves himself to be one of the most despicable and disgraceful characters to ever appear in Fair City. Ratting on someone after you've specifically agreed not to. :confused:

Leo really putting his foot in it at the end.... funny but it's surely getting too unrealistic at this stage even for a soap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Leo is a bollix.

I hope everyone un-plugs there plugs safely tonight I was really shocked at the spark

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

That baking competition was quite possibly the worst storyline ever conjured up. And Leo must be deaf. He only walked out the door and and the socket exploded. How could he not hear that

That baking competition was quite possibly the worst storyline ever conjured up. And Leo must be deaf. He only walked out the door and and the socket exploded. How could he not hear that

ah shur look it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

leahyl wrote: »
    Lol Stephen and his banoffee!

He got a kiss from Carol and he was well chuffed :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He got a kiss from Carol and he was well chuffed :P

I still think hes gay :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Stephen best actor in fair city....banoffee....legend

Stephen - a man of very many talents!
    (Don't tell anyone but it was Svetlana who really baked the banoffee.;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Stephen - a man of very many talents!
    (Don't tell anyone but it was Svetlana who really baked the banoffee.;))

Who is Svetlana?

Is she any relation to Leo's Lana?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

I disagree. The bake off was brilliant fun and I LOL'd more than once. The only aspect of it that made me cringe was Cass. I find him silly and OTT, but the rest of it was comedy gold! :D

• Advertisement

Randomiser wrote: »
    I disagree. The bake off was brilliant fun and I LOL'd more than once. The only aspect of it that made me cringe was Cass. I find him silly and OTT, but the rest of it was comedy gold! :D

love when soaps try there hand at comedy also only fair city and coronation street do it

I never seen emmerdale or eastenders try there hand at it

tho there was that one time with peggy and her watergun oh and bubbly in the fridge , but that was un-intentional

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Leo is a bollix.

Paul is a bigger one imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

I dont know why Bob the flute was looking disapprovingly at Leo when he was saying Pauls day would come . Sure wasnt Bob saying all that and more not too long ago about Louie and worse :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Why are the RTE announcers always rabbiting on about the 25th or whatever season of Fair City :confused: Do they not know that FC has been on continuously 4 times a week for years without a break ffs ??

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Who is Svetlana?

Is she any relation to Leo's Lana?

I think shes a figment of Blanchflowers imagination ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

dixiedan wrote: »
    Why are the RTE announcers always rabbiting on about the 25th or whatever season of Fair City :confused: Do they not know that FC has been on continuously 4 times a week for years without a break ffs ??

The announcer yesterday enjoyed the Damien shenanigans: "I think we all need a cup of tea after that."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Carol to Leo: All my money is tied up in the business.

WTF??

A pay as you go phone, a notepad and a biro.

She probably got change from 50 euro on her start up costs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Leo is being a real prick. Lesson here, never ever lend anyone any money. I know
    Paul was no angel in the whole business but oh my God Leo is the most ungrateful ass around. He borrowed the money, did the deal and now is badmouthing Paul to everyone who'll listen,. Didn't Paul even offer him an extension on a payment but got it thrown back in his face. As they say ' no good deed goes unpunished' .

Did anyone hear Gift Grub this morning, Mario really got Leo. Did the part where Leo was trying to force Luke to buy the factory. Very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Leo is being a real prick. Lesson here, never ever lend anyone any money. I know
    Paul was no angel in the whole business but oh my God Leo is the most ungrateful ass around. He borrowed the money, did the deal and now is badmouthing Paul to everyone who'll listen,. Didn't Paul even offer him an extension on a payment but got it thrown back in his face. As they say ' no good deed goes unpunished' .

Did anyone hear Gift Grub this morning, Mario really got Leo. Did the part where Leo was trying to force Luke to buy the factory. Very funny.

Was that today Curleysue? I listened to Gift Grub but heard Michael D and Joseph O'Connor read a poem. Was I still dreaming?

Best line in Fair City last night was Carol to Cass - "He can bite my cream buns anytime!" Cass's reaction was priceless. :D

• Advertisement

Remind me please - what did Leo borrow the money from Paul for in the first place? Paul must have used the same lending criteria as the banks during the Celtic Tiger!

happyday wrote: »
    Was that today Curleysue? I listened to Gift Grub but heard Michael D and Joseph O'Connor read a poem. Was I still dreaming?

It was on around 8.30,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Remind me please - what did Leo borrow the money from Paul for in the first place? Paul must have used the same lending criteria as the banks during the Celtic Tiger!

I think it was to pay a tax bill or something like that.

It's Leo's whole attitude that drives me mad. He's so ungracious and rude to anyone who tries to help him. It's no wonder that Shannon was in such a hurry to get away from him. So obvious that he will now be blamed for torching the factory,

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I hope everyone un-plugs there plugs safely tonight I was really shocked at the spark

Yes it freaked me out it made me jump :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Its one of the few things left on Gift Grub that makes me laugh. Leo and factory and the fire was absolutely priceless this morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

I can't wait for tonight's episode. It looks good.

Wonder if the titles and theme will be updated to go along with the shows birthday?

do I watch the fire in fair city or emmerdale serial killer get caught

I could rte player fair city or youtube emmerdale

there only one way to find out fight!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I HATE BEN THE SNIVELLING DELICATE LOOKING PAIN IN THE ASS.

No wonder his own mother dumped him she must have had a look into the future at how he'd turn out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

do I watch the fire in fair city or emmerdale serial killer get caught

I could rte player fair city or youtube emmerdale

there only one way to find out fight!!!!!!!!!!!

RTE+1 will do the trick surely ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement