Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I HATE BEN THE SNIVELLING DELICATE LOOKING PAIN IN THE ASS.

No wonder his own mother dumped him she must have had a look into the future at how he'd turn out

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

No wonder his own mother dumped him she must have had a look into the future at how he'd turn out

It might be a good idea to use the phrase "the character Ben " with these kind of comments. I don't feel comfortable with them being made about a real child for one.

tonight the night . Im excited for fair city for major stunt

• Registered Users Posts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

don't hold back there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

desbrook wrote: »
    It might be a good idea to use the phrase "the character Ben " with these kind of comments. I don't feel comfortable with them being made about a real child for one.
    Ben isn't a real child. He is a fictional character on a tv programme that's on national tv. Unless the actors name is Ben, which in that case, I've never encountered him so I've no idea if his real mother left him on a door step or if he's so annoying in real life. Get over yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 murphys12

Damien is so ugly that he is probably grateful to get off with someone albeit fictional characters in a soap, he seriously needs to lose weight but then again Caoimhe is no oil painting either, her teeth are too protruding for her mouth

Ben is an annoying little fart to boot! Carol Foley is just as common as muck plays her character a bit too convincingly I'd say, where is she from in real life I wonder??

Crap actors the lot of them. Embarrassing to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Caomihe gets knocked up by Damo :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Caomihe gets knocked up by Damo :P

poor child with caomihe for a mother

poor child with caomihe for a mother

Paintbrush in one hand , hairbrush in the other :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I hope everyone un-plugs there plugs safely tonight I was really shocked at the spark
    I was going to wire a new light fitting in my living room today but after seeing that spark I am calling in an electrician !
    Poor Zumo had a fairly crappy birthday. I know I have harped on about giving him a gay storyline but I really think it could be brillant with Paddy back in the house. Could you imagine Paddy's reaction if Zumo came out !!
    It would be like Vito in The Sopranos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

desbrook wrote: »
    Paintbrush in one hand , hairbrush in the other :pac:

And to think Caoimhe was in medical school at one time :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I wonder does Tommy really want Judith back or is he just looking for revenge, I remember him saying to Luke that he wanted to get back at both of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

jos28 wrote: »
    I was going to wire a new light fitting in my living room today but after seeing that spark I am calling in an electrician !
    Poor Zumo had a fairly crappy birthday. I know I have harped on about giving him a gay storyline but I really think it could be brillant with Paddy back in the house. Could you imagine Paddy's reaction if Zumo came out !!

I couldn't imagine or predict Paddy's reaction, I think they might write any sort of reaction for him other than immediate acceptance. Please don't mention this irrelevant idea again. You don't want to end up like blanchflower...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I couldn't imagine or predict Paddy's reaction, I think they might write any sort of reaction for him other than immediate acceptance. Please don't mention this irrelevant idea again. You don't want to end up like blanchflower...

What REALLY goes on between blanch flower & Stephen, as played by Matthew Broderick as Stephen & Jim carrey as blanch flower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbIsqWpoCog&sns=em

Everyone knows there's no flowers in blanchardstown!

jos28 wrote: »

zumo gay storyline keep been brought up and I still think its a great idea

paddy taking its badly

reaction for zumo tough guy friends

deco accepting his brother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

woo hoo blondie is working in McCoys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Looks legit anyway. Few bob went into the fire. Could do without Caoimhe's wailing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

At one point it sounded like Caoimhe was laughing there!

Jaysus it got dark in a matter of seconds there!

surely Caoimhe should know CPR, she didnt even do the ABC check, she was studying medicine and must have gone through all that?!?!?! Also, lesson be learned folks, if you suspect a fire, NEVER grab the door handle to open it.. always touch the door with the back of your hand to feel for heat.

Did Leo actually deliberately start the fire?

• Advertisement

What happened to Tommy to make him fall behind or whatever?

Also I kinda want both Luke and Tommy to die. :P

ambulance medic = Stephens dad? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

havent been on here in a awhile, fairly intense episode wasn't expecting that with luke!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!

Stephen's brother as the ambulance man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Fire Brigade must be coming from Lifford.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

nice dramatic zoom on luke there

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Not sure if its the fire brigade coming or Judith wailing :-/

That wasn't half bad. Few dodgy acting moments (Laura's "I don't know!" was so wooden) and the episode really could have done with a good director, but for that was an entertaining half hour. Some good acting too and all.

Great episode I have to say! Well done Fair City!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

nice_very wrote: »
    ambulance medic = Stephens dad? :O

Lmao

leahyl wrote: »
    Did Leo actually deliberately start the fire?

No it was a electrical problem,bad wiring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement