Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

Has the Fire Brigade arrived yet?

is that you blackie ?

don't fear there still on there way there's still hope 2:38 :D

feckin budget cuts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Rfrip wrote: »
    That hospital gown is actually quite flattering on Damian :)

And he is back in the same room as Tommy, Christy...........Is there only one hospital bed in Carrigstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

kinkygirl wrote: »
    Is there no end to Ama's talents? Master baker, running community events..and now using medical jargon. Next, she'll be replacing Michael D. in the Aras. :pac:

From what I can gather Ama used to be a nurse in her home country. She is the worst written character in Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭TommiesTank

Saw tonight's episode but not the rest of this week.

Leo looking fairly shifty, did he do it? What do people think?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭TommiesTank

jos28 wrote: »
    And he is back in the same room as Tommy, Christy...........Is there only one hospital bed in Carrigstown

And the doctor looks like Bob Charles'
    brother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

And the guy who was knocked down by the teenage tearaways !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Fc is well and truely gone to the dogs, would the cops not at least wait till it has proved to be arson before they go around questioning or accusing people anyway it was electrical and that would be proved easily

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

What happened to Chaw lee tonight looks like he reverted back to his old self as he seemed to be using a Dublin accent :)

And the doctor looks like Bob Charles'
    brother.

Spot on there Tommie - he is Padraig Murray, brother of Bryan
    http://www.reactors.ie/male-actors/padraig-murray/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I thought that the fire would bring a long overdue end to the Dillion saga, looks like they are going to drag it on for years yet :mad: Of course Luke will have to be buried in Canada because if he were buried here we might get a glimpse of aunt Kitty :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

When Judy said to Cass that the funeral was to be in Canada, I could almost imagine him saying to himself "Ah Jaysus, no free drink here now!".

And Ama practically forcing the water into Damo's mouth and him coughing violently :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Spot on there Tommie - he is Padraig Murray, brother of Bryan
    http://www.reactors.ie/male-actors/padraig-murray/

You'd think one of the characters might have noticed and passed comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Oh give over Judith!! Did you ever come across any one so self obsessed? Surely she would be spending the day with her daughter, the only child she has left, who nearly died in a fire, and her being a doctor and all that, rather than wandering into the pub for a brandy and yet another public showdown!! Excruciating.....enough please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

edelweis wrote: »
    Oh give over Judith!! Did you ever come across any one so self obsessed? Surely she would be spending the day with her daughter, the only child she has left, who nearly died in a fire, and her being a doctor and all that, rather than wandering into the pub for a brandy and yet another public showdown!! Excruciating.....enough please.

God, yes it was pathetic the way she was going on. Not a 2nd thought to Caoimhe, not even one of them could be bothered to collect her from the hospital.

Naturally, it is up to Luke's family to organise his funeral. Whatever about his ex-wife, why wouldn't his children would want him to be buried in Canada where they live ? And Tommy is not his next of kin, his children are.

The policeman was a joke. Sure they might as well not bother with the forensic investigation and just convict Leo in McCoy's and get him off to Mountjoy, save the cost of a trial. Same as they did with Sean for the shop robbery. You'd think Niamh might remember how that witchunt turned out not that long ago.

Paul Brennan must think he's in the Sopranos now. Talk about a character transformation.

Loved the hospital scenes, they were so bad, they were good. Does anyone else know why Damo and Caoimhe were in the factory or is there secret still safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Radio5 wrote: »
    God, yes it was pathetic the way she was going on. Not a 2nd thought to Caoimhe, not even one of them could be bothered to collect her from the

Loved the hospital scenes, they were so bad, they were good. Does anyone else know why Damo and Caoimhe were in the factory or is there secret still safe?

It was strange alright that Noone was with Caoimhe at hospital .

Damien said to Laura and AMA that Caoimhe was there to pay him.

Had to lol when Ama was shoving the water down Damien's choking throat.
    How did he not hit it out of her hand ! !

Radio5 wrote: »

Does anyone else know why Damo and Caoimhe were in the factory or is there secret still safe?
    I think Laura has some idea what has been going on. I reckon she will confront Damo as soon as Ama stops trying to drown him with glasses of water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Things are really going bad for Caoimhe, her uncle, that she despised, gets killed running into a burning building to save her, her mother is too busy feeling sorry for herself supping large brandy's in the pub to even be concerned about her daughter, her father is too busy consoling her mother to be bothered, her bit of fun with Damo looks like its finished, and her siblings are out of the country.

I never thought I would say this but I actually feel sorry for Caoimhe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Lisha wrote: »
    It was strange alright that Noone was with Caoimhe at hospital .

Damien said to Laura and AMA that Caoimhe was there to pay him.

Had to lol when Ama was shoving the water down Damien's choking throat.
    How did he not hit it out of her hand ! !

Who is Noone??? ( didnt watch the last couple of episodes yet )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭halkar

max life wrote: »
    Who is Noone??? ( didnt watch the last couple of episodes yet )

Noone is No One :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I can't believe
    Orla sleeps with Tommy next week
    :eek:

Correct me if im wrong as im not fully up to speed with things but as far as I new
    Judith and Tommy aren't technically together at the moment.

Ludicrous storyline none the less but it's to be expected from Fair City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Leo the cold-hearted gimp.

Where's Lana !

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Need to catch up.

I don't suppose they changed the titles for the anniversary?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

It was strange alright that Noone was with Caoimhe! !

There appears to be only one bed in that hospital, and it caters for all conditions from a heart attack to smoke inhalation. With Damien taking up the bed with his ''bad cough" whereabouts in the hospital would they have put Caomhaimhe?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Yangedd wrote: »
    Need to catch up.

I don't suppose they changed the titles for the anniversary?

It's now Leo on his guitar doing a cover of Billy Joel's We didn't start the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 86,746 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Saw the actress who plays Jo in Cork yesterday, she looks much younger and slimmer off camera

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Saw the actress who plays Jo in Cork yesterday, she looks much younger and slimmer off camera

I hope you resisted the urge to shout over 'ah shure lookit!'

Not sure if I would have resisted :)

I hope you resisted the urge to shout over 'ah shure lookit!'

Not sure if I would have resisted :)

Was going to ask about Tommy's organic produce :P

edelweis wrote: »

I also didn't see Judy making much effort to run into the building to save anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

You gotta love how the cops always conduct interviews in the McCoy's or the centre. Keep everyone in the loop.

• Advertisement

Paul's downfall can't come soon enough for me, I hate the sight of the smug b*stard, hope he loses all his money and Niamh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement