Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

Hahahaha Orla. What a LOSER.

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Juicy Judy is the unlikeliest sexbomb ever. Crap storyline, I know soaps arent supposed to mirror reality totally but WHEN WOULD THIS EVER HAPPEN!? Except for The General who was shagging both his missus and her sister BUT SERIOUSLY??!! if shes that miserable with her fella why doesnt she just piss off altogether with her brother-in-law who by the ways also makes her miserable.
    As for "I not spending enough time with my daughters" excuse she gives to said brother-in-law, she shares nearly EVERY scene with them, from making them dinner to visiting them at work. Juicy Judy needs a swift kick up the jacksie

Did you get the DVDs?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,828 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Judy bloody hell just choose one f*cking brother already :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Geri Male wrote: »
    Did you get the DVDs?

Nope, are you sure you were meant to post them to me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

dammit i forgot it - brb

nope - not on player yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tonyclifton

Great spot of understated acting by the Legend Stephan tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

OMG wish Jo would buy some decent shoes. She's been wearing the same stap yokes since she came back.

Von needs a slap

Blackie sounds like a petulant little boy

LMAO @ horse tranquillizer for Yvonne

oohhh Dermot - finally from the heart. "you being here is making my life miserable" ya think it's sinking in with her yet?

Oh heck Orla lol "she's behind ya"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

what was the story with Judith and picking up dinner tonight, and putting her Tescos bag very prominently on the counter. The camera zoomed in twice on the logo. I though Spar had exclusivity on the set?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

laylag wrote: »
    My pet hate is the way they "drink" out of blatently empty coffee cups in Vinos!! really fake looking and so obvious that there's nothing in the cup....I always notice this when they have their takeway coffee for some reason!

the empty coffee cups really annoy me too:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Hitchens wrote: »
    Stephen stole the episode again tonight :)

for doing so little, he does so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Got a bit of a laugh tonight when Paul sees where his conversation with Ray is headed and allows him one minute to get it out of his system, and rather than be offended, Ray lashes into his monologue on the working man

When Jo enters Vino's, it appears that Dermot is chugging an big full glass of water with Ben staring at him with a look of utter glee on his face. Looked really weird.

Greyie's proposal of him and Judith going back to his place to "stick in an old black and white" set off a double entendre in my lizard brain

you think with all the sex judy been getting she be happier ?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

If Judith don't want Tommy I will take him

I never used to Mind Jo tbh but she has come back a twat. She had the affair but is going on like she did nothing wroing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I am getting so sick of both the joe and dermie and judy/tommy/luke storie.. I mean where can they actually go? bring back crazy Lucey I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Hitchens wrote: »
    Stephen stole the episode again tonight :)

I prefer new guy John myself. **** Stephen, hes so 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

peewee_44 wrote: »
    If Judith don't want Tommy I will take him

you can have tommy ;) I love luke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,057 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

it's the lollypops isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,828 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

:eek: throws up in mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

FC has been terrible lately, it doesn't help that they have the two worst actresses in the
    history of soap in the people who play Jo and Maeve.

They have no redeeming features.

God awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Give Stephen a proper role, he could probably act the socks off any of them and while their at it can they please give Orla some better stories, she's a great character but is just being used as filler at the moment which is a total waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

when theyre walking around FC street are these real houses coz they look real! I even saw a cleaning truck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Why did Judith buy champagne in Phelan's when McCoy's were selling cheap drinks a few doors down?

Jo - NICE ASS !!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i really like orla now. her anti yvonne rant was excellent and made me lol for the first time ever while watching fair city.... oh no actually all the funeral stuff made me laugh too....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

spanishgem wrote: »
    when theyre walking around FC street are these real houses coz they look real! I even saw a cleaning truck!

Nope, none of them are real, just giant panels of wooden sets and scaffolding...

The best thing about this whole Tommy/Judith/Luke story will be the facial gurnings of caoimhe when she finds out

Done :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

eviltwin wrote: »
    Give Stephen a proper role, he could probably act the socks off any of them and while their at it can they please give Orla some better stories, she's a great character but is just being used as filler at the moment which is a total waste.

These are my sentiments entirely eviltwin, but there is no "probably" in it! The noble posture of ace thespian, Stephen shines out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark. Surely to God the script writers of Fair City have enough imagination and kop on to construct a complex and entertaining storyline which brings the obvious talents of Stephen into the foreground. For far too long the long suffering licence payers of RTE have watched in dismay the failure to use Stephen in any meaningful way. The people of Ireland deserve more. Much much more. The time will come when it will be too late and an uprising more akin to the Irish Rebellion of 1798, possibly the most concentrated outbreak of violence in Irish history, which resulted in thousands of deaths over the course of three months. For the sake of World Peace make Stephen proprietor of McCoys and make Stephen the main man in Carrickstown.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

well said Blanch... we know this is what Irelands favourite barman deserves, however lets go step by step.. more lines than Yeah, OK, I'll drop it down, Thanks, No Problem. The mood of the country lifted there when he got the Pinta D'Or* nominated "Boss" line/smile to Orla when she started in McCoys.

*no such award exists, but it should, and Stephen should win it as best soap Bartender (although the 3 brunettes in emmerdale are niiiice)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement