Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

jjf1974 wrote: »
    There seems to be no money to build any set now. there is no church ,garda station, there was 3 offices in one small room.There is 1 hospital ward that is used for all types of ailments .

That green area looks very like the place where Sean and Dearbhla went camping last year, although that was supposed to be in Wicklow, I think....

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Big cheesey head on blacky in the photo on the coffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Ama must be thick. Can she not spot the signs between Damien and Caoimhe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

jjf1974 wrote: »
    There is 1 hospital ward that is used for all types of ailments .

The writers putting Christy, Tommy, Damien and Callum's car crash victim in the hospital in such a short space of time just highlights how obvious it is that they don't even try and make the set look like a different room.

Though I'd love if they self-referentially lampshade the fact in a later episode by revealing the name on the door as "The Carrigstown Wing"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

wilddarts wrote: »
    Big cheesey head on blacky in the photo on the coffin.

And no sign of the Connoreses from Glenroe either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Harsh Judy

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Does a divorse really take 3 years?

Presuming that's obviously why they can't get married

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Caoimhes rousing speech at the funeral "If only I hadnt been there, if only I had of kept my legs crossed"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

4 years living apart for a divorce here, or 4 out of last 5. Something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Judy reckons Zak made a big effort coming from kilkenny ,Its only 76 miles. you would swear he came from Australia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

speaking of aunty Kitty, whose aunt is she? if its the Dillon kids aunt then she has to be a sister or sister in law to Look, if its Tommy/Look's aunt, then she is missing her nephew's service, if its Judy's aunt then still related through Tommy & Judy

Zac was probably up for his elocution lessons with Rachel Allen.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Is there any chance RTE will ever get the lighting right on FC? Why does it always have to be so damn bright?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

This " funeral " sounds hilarious, I must watch in on the player.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭Jack Kyle

Surprising that Aunt Kitty didn't rock up for the memorial service. But then she's a funny one...what with the whole investing in pubs on a whim despite having never seen it.

Carraigstown hospital obviously isn't one of James Reilly's centre of excellence either...Bob Charles' brother deals with everything from smoke inhalation to broken bones to coronary problems. He's like Dr Josef Mengele.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,216 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What's the crack with Leo? Charged with ****ing manslaughter because of a conversation a detective had in the local spar with Damien? If only the justice system was that "efficient."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Fair play to Tommy , his promise to Orla that she wouldn'nt die alone was really well followed up after he bonked her with " this should never have happened " . He has some knack of maing his women feel like crap when he is finished with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Randomiser wrote: »
    Is there any chance RTE will ever get the lighting right on FC? Why does it always have to be so damn bright?

In the scene in which Leo was arrested, and the preceding scene in the community centre, I couldn't help noticing it was too dark and shadowy, like the light bulbs in one side of the room all blew (due to faulty electrics?)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Radio5 wrote: »
    This " funeral " sounds hilarious, I must watch in on the player.
    Luke's memorial service was a harmless event :D No one does a funeral as good as the Doyles, they gave Rita a mighty sent off in all fairness.

As for the graffiti, I reckon that Charlotte is responsible for it and not the young lad that was assaulted by her auld man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Orla Kirwan is a thundering disgrace as a bar manager. Drinking and shagging with the punters while Stephen keeps the show on the road. She even tried it on with Stephen once but he was impervious to her advances. It never ceases to amaze me how promiscuous those dwelling within the environs of Carrickstown are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Cathyht wrote: »
    ah Orla, Tommy meant a shot... of whiskey....

Sister Laura is onto Damien.

Laura = total babe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Cathyht wrote: »
    Zac was probably up for his elocution lessons with Rachel Allen.

SOUTH DUBLIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Looks like we'll be seeing the "real" Paddy Bishop from now on. Wonder what will Viv say when she finds out why he was sacked?

dixiedan wrote: »
    Looks like we'll be seeing the "real" Paddy Bishop from now on. Wonder what will Viv say when she finds out why he was sacked?

Will she still think she's a lucky skunk. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Laura = total babe.

I love her voice also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

nice_very wrote: »
    so it looks like
    Ama will finally be getting her bag and taking her leave, as Caoimhe continues to get a bag or sack of a different type
    Damos ball bag :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Lisha wrote: »
    I've become so used to Leo I don't think the actor is bad anymore. I think it's just Leo being Leo
    Leo is Dave Duffy my wife's niece was friendly with one of his children and went to his house where she met dave, she said he carried on the same as Leo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Maybe I'm missing something, but I just can't see any chemistry between Damo and Ama. And how can she not notice that there is/was something going on with Caoimhe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dixiedan wrote: »
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I just can't see any chemistry between Damo and Ama. And how can she not notice that there is/was something going on with Caoimhe ?

Damo cheating with Orla would have been a better storyline than her with Tommy and him with Caoimhe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

Judith "I can't believe you left your brother for dead" Dillon is surely out of lines now, unless Aunty Kitty has another brother.....???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement