Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

maybe or just they like going to mc coys

Bit weird because they were all were regulars at the station a few weeks back just before Cass got his job there . Personally I think it was one of those "filler scenes"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

edelweis wrote: »
    Obviously gone to a better place...[/qquote]

Up on a big fluffy cloud with Dinny and Miley.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I bet orla is going to be pregnant now

I was thinking the same, she finally gets with Wayne and she is knocked up by Tommy D

I'd prefer Caoimhe preggers by Damo

• Registered Users Posts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i'd actually like Stephen to knock up half the town...

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Nice interview with Tommy O'Neill (John Deegan). No mention of Deegan's secret life as a crime-solving florist, sadly.

http://tnt24.ie/index.php/2013/09/interview-tommy-oneill-stars-in-a-belfast-story/34612/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Cathyht wrote: »
    Maybe Damo and Orla would have been a longer story.
    Tommy certainly got over that paralysis, there was no stalling. I've never seen him even talking to Orla before. I'm being generous calling it a two minute wonder.

He probably felt the middle leg needed a bit of physio as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

This new detective is really good. I like the way he was embarrassed to be arresting Leo in a pub.

Is there really such a crime as "gross negligent manslaughter"? It sounded a bit made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

This new detective is really good. I like the way he was embarrassed to be arresting Leo in a pub.

Is there really such a crime as "gross negligent manslaughter"? It sounded a bit made up.

He does not take long to solve crimes. The fire was Thursday ,he was making an arrest on tuesday based on a casual conversation with a painter in a shop who thought there was a problem with the wiring.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

(At the risk of upsetting the FC PC policing)

Sister Laura has been doing her squats ;)

I have been affected by the guitar playing in tonight's Fair City. I need a helpline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I've never been so happy to see the end credits of Fair City. For a second there I thought Leo was going to sing a song :eek:

It's like regular negligent manslaughter, but it's really, really, gross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Cathyht wrote: »
    (At the risk of upsetting the FC PC policing)

Sister Laura has been doing her squats ;)

And her push ups. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Pity it took to walking in on Leo attempting suicide or about to,for Paul Brennan to turn into a human being again. He was great tonight. One of the shows better actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Now we all know Leo's not the finest actor, but nonetheless I found the episode tonight was very moving. Great scenes between Leo and Paul.

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Pity it took to walking in on Leo attempting suicide or about to,for Paul Brennan to turn into a human being again. He was great tonight. One of the shows better actors.

Both Leo and Paul was great tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

"I think we need a patty,an engagement patty"
    Her accent is so bad

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    "I think we need a patty,an engagement patty"
    Her accent is so bad

*holds breath* waits for PC gunfire, big guns will be out for this one

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭kinkygirl

Randomiser wrote: »
    Now we all know Leo's not the finest actor, but nonetheless I found the episode tonight was very moving. Great scenes between Leo and Paul.

Fair City at its best. Very well done to both actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I actually liked Paul tonight, he HAS a human side :eek:
    The scenes between himself and Leo were very moving. On a lighter note Leo seriously needs a couch. God love him sitting on that manky wicker chair. Surely someone could sort him out with a couch.
    PLEASE someone PLEASE find Ama's bag, pack it for her and send her on her way. Don't know how much more of her and Damo I can take. There is more chemistry between Damo and his paintbrushes than with Ama.

• Advertisement

The cheek of Tommy having a go at Leo when he too was at fault and to blame :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The cheek of Tommy having a go at Leo when he too was at fault and to blame :mad:

How was tommy to blame?

Also , tommy mentioned to someone last night the Olivia offered to lay for his flights to canada. Did tommy tell Judy that Olivia barred him from the funeral?

How was tommy to blame?

Also , tommy mentioned to someone last night the Olivia offered to lay for his flights to canada. Did tommy tell Judy that Olivia barred him from the funeral?

Tommy didn't make much effort to try and get Luke out or help him, imo he left him there to die

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Caoimhe's only hairbrush must have perished in the fire aswell. Hopefully she can soon move on from the loss of it and buy another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tommy didn't make much effort to try and get Luke out or help him, imo he left him there to die

Luke was trapped by fallen concrete. Tommy couldn't lift it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

There's a resemblance between Caoimhe and Islamic terror suspect Samantha Lewthwaite (the first one is Caoimhe)

AoibheannMcCaulFeelgood.jpg

353166.jpg

endakenny wrote: »
    Luke was trapped by fallen concrete. Tommy couldn't lift it off.

I wasn't sure it was concrete, sort of looked like a bit of mattress/wood. A sad old ending, I didn't like the roaring, that was macabre.
    Slightly unrelated, but puzzling me today, does anyone know why Blackie wasn't in Bracken like most of the rest of the Glenroe cast?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

jos28 wrote: »
    I actually liked Paul tonight, he HAS a human side :eek:
    The scenes between himself and Leo were very moving. On a lighter note Leo seriously needs a couch. God love him sitting on that manky wicker chair. Surely someone could sort him out with a couch.
    PLEASE someone PLEASE find Ama's bag, pack it for her and send her on her way. Don't know how much more of her and Damo I can take. There is more chemistry between Damo and his paintbrushes than with Ama.

That scene with Paul and Leo was well acted and written . I cant see the point of having Ama's character anymore, her story lines are just daft at this stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Val is back with the Nuns following an all too brief time in Carrickstown!!!:eek:

srassumptapic.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I bet orla is going to be pregnant now

i was thinking the very same thing ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement