Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭claypigeon777

Leo could write a book on all his dealings with the law, First he was wrongly convicted and sent to prison for murdering Billy Meehan, Then he was charged with murdering his wife Lana and now he is yet again facing prison, this time for manslaughter, He should be well used to it by now.

He was burned alive in a car by a petrol bomb in a Harvey Keitel crime flick years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Scaramanga 4

It's one year ago since the whole Lucy thing was going on. Still have no idea what her motive was, dont think the writers did either.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone watch Damo and Ivor on RTE 2, a few faces from FC on it so far Pete, Denzo and Laura's ex the social worker one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

It's one year ago since the whole Lucy thing was going on. Still have no idea what her motive was, dont think the writers did either.

She was in love with Harry, she couldn't have him so wanted his family instead.

Vivienne comforts a distressed Paddy when he tells her a story about how Connor wanted him to have his necklace, even though he thought it kept him safe. Soon afterwards, D.I. McCabe arrests Paddy for Connor's murder, revealing that they found evidence in Zumo's van. They cuff him and lead him out as the customers in The Hungry Pig look on agog. Paddy pleads his innocence while being questioned, and afterwards they decide to hold him for longer as they secure a warrant to search Monastery Ave.

Later, D.I. McCabe asks Vivienne about Connor's chain, and she makes the decision to back up Paddy's lie. Afterwards, McCabe quizzes Paddy again and is sure that he is close to giving something away.

Meanwhile, Damien is unable to meet Ama's eye when they meet and discuss his infidelity. She is gutted, especially after telling her mother about her wedding plans. Damien admits that he didn't have feelings for Caoimhe initially but they developed, making Ama's decision to leave him even easier. She says she is leaving Carrigstown for good that evening. Later, despite protests from Damien and Laura, Ama says her goodbyes in Fahey's.

Elsewhere, Dermot and Jo struggle through their fostering interview, and is Orla beginning to regret letting Wayne and Maeve stay?

Paddy calls the guards' bluff and insists they have no evidence on him. He outlines how the evidence they say they have is inconclusive and circumstantial. Paddy challenges them to prove he did it, as he is sick of being kept in for questioning and is getting tired of their charade. Paddy is released from questioning after Connor's funeral, but he is warned that it's far from over.

Later, Jay Dunne pays Vivienne a visit at home and spells out the truth to her about how, in his eyes, Paddy is guilty. He tells Vivienne about how Benny O'Brien stole Connor's childhood and as a result he drank heavily. Vivienne is surprised to hear that it was Connor and not Paddy he abused, but she hides her shock.

Paddy terrorises Vivienne.Paddy terrorises Vivienne.
    When Paddy returns home, Vivienne confronts him and her worst fears are realised when he admits that he lied because he loved his family and her so much. Paddy comes on so strong with Vivienne that she also finally realises he killed Connor.

Upstairs, Paddy threatens Vivienne with some scissors and vows that he will kill her and her children if she betrays his confidence by going to the guards. When he brazenly suggests they are going to put all this mess behind them and carry on as if nothing has happened, how will Vivienne react?

Vivienne tries to pretend that she is following Paddy's instructions, but when she gets a chance, she grabs two suitcases and her passport and starts to pack, preparing to make her escape. Vivienne has their bags packed when Charlotte returns home from school, as Vivienne texted her to come home immediately. Charlotte is full of questions and wants to know the reason why they have to leave. Vivienne claims that Denzo has had an accident and they need to go to see him, adding how Paddy and the boys will follow them out.

Soon afterwards, Vivienne is frozen to the spot as she is about to leave and hears Paddy at the door. He sees the cases and knows exactly what's going on. Vivienne covers, but Paddy knows she is lying when she explains about Denzo. Paddy reassures Charlotte that he spoke to Denzo and he doesn't need them to come over after all. Once Charlotte is sent back to school, Paddy calmly and chillingly confiscates Vivienne's passport, bank cards and her mobile. Afterwards, he viciously beats her.

Meanwhile, when Shannon returns, Carol is adamant that Leo needs to tell her everything - concerned that she will hear about the fire and the suicide attempt from someone at school. Shannon is stunned when Leo tells her that he was close to taking his own life. He says nothing about the charges against him and instead tries to reassure her that he is better. Later, Shannon makes a secret call and she asks someone to help her, as she is aware that Leo is covering and not really coping.

Elsewhere, Orla decides to take advantage of Maeve's absence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

Vivienne comforts a distressed Paddy when he tells her a story about how Connor wanted him to have his necklace, even though he thought it kept him safe. Soon afterwards, D.I. McCabe arrests Paddy for Connor's murder, revealing that they found evidence in Zumo's van. They cuff him and lead him out as the customers in The Hungry Pig look on agog. Paddy pleads his innocence while being questioned, and afterwards they decide to hold him for longer as they secure a warrant to search Monastery Ave.

Later, D.I. McCabe asks Vivienne about Connor's chain, and she makes the decision to back up Paddy's lie. Afterwards, McCabe quizzes Paddy again and is sure that he is close to giving something away.

Meanwhile, Damien is unable to meet Ama's eye when they meet and discuss his infidelity. She is gutted, especially after telling her mother about her wedding plans. Damien admits that he didn't have feelings for Caoimhe initially but they developed, making Ama's decision to leave him even easier. She says she is leaving Carrigstown for good that evening. Later, despite protests from Damien and Laura, Ama says her goodbyes in Fahey's.

Elsewhere, Dermot and Jo struggle through their fostering interview, and is Orla beginning to regret letting Wayne and Maeve stay?

Paddy calls the guards' bluff and insists they have no evidence on him. He outlines how the evidence they say they have is inconclusive and circumstantial. Paddy challenges them to prove he did it, as he is sick of being kept in for questioning and is getting tired of their charade. Paddy is released from questioning after Connor's funeral, but he is warned that it's far from over.

Later, Jay Dunne pays Vivienne a visit at home and spells out the truth to her about how, in his eyes, Paddy is guilty. He tells Vivienne about how Benny O'Brien stole Connor's childhood and as a result he drank heavily. Vivienne is surprised to hear that it was Connor and not Paddy he abused, but she hides her shock.

Paddy terrorises Vivienne.Paddy terrorises Vivienne.
    When Paddy returns home, Vivienne confronts him and her worst fears are realised when he admits that he lied because he loved his family and her so much. Paddy comes on so strong with Vivienne that she also finally realises he killed Connor.

Upstairs, Paddy threatens Vivienne with some scissors and vows that he will kill her and her children if she betrays his confidence by going to the guards. When he brazenly suggests they are going to put all this mess behind them and carry on as if nothing has happened, how will Vivienne react?

Vivienne tries to pretend that she is following Paddy's instructions, but when she gets a chance, she grabs two suitcases and her passport and starts to pack, preparing to make her escape. Vivienne has their bags packed when Charlotte returns home from school, as Vivienne texted her to come home immediately. Charlotte is full of questions and wants to know the reason why they have to leave. Vivienne claims that Denzo has had an accident and they need to go to see him, adding how Paddy and the boys will follow them out.

Soon afterwards, Vivienne is frozen to the spot as she is about to leave and hears Paddy at the door. He sees the cases and knows exactly what's going on. Vivienne covers, but Paddy knows she is lying when she explains about Denzo. Paddy reassures Charlotte that he spoke to Denzo and he doesn't need them to come over after all. Once Charlotte is sent back to school, Paddy calmly and chillingly confiscates Vivienne's passport, bank cards and her mobile. Afterwards, he viciously beats her.

Meanwhile, when Shannon returns, Carol is adamant that Leo needs to tell her everything - concerned that she will hear about the fire and the suicide attempt from someone at school. Shannon is stunned when Leo tells her that he was close to taking his own life. He says nothing about the charges against him and instead tries to reassure her that he is better. Later, Shannon makes a secret call and she asks someone to help her, as she is aware that Leo is covering and not really coping.

Elsewhere, Orla decides to take advantage of Maeve's absence.

Cheers for that :) I look forward to your spoilers every week !!

Cheers for that :) I look forward to your spoilers every week !!

I enjoy posting them to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

LOL at how FC characters can just leave for a new life at a moment's notice. It would take me at least a week to pack. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Hippo

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    The insurance won't pay out and she has lost her office and some slim star supplies.

No point in suing Leo, he has no money or assets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Hippo wrote: »
    No point in suing Leo, he has no money or assets.

Doesn't he own his house?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Scaramanga 4

The bishop storyline is going to get very foolish.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Hi all. New poster here but have been reading this thread for ages and love it - particularly the spoilers. Sorry if it's been asked already but why are they doing the Ray/prostate cancer thing again? I didn't see last thursday's episode so maybe they made reference to the fact that he had this "worry" back in february 2007 or is it just bad scripting?

Fiolina wrote: »
    Hi all. New poster here but have been reading this thread for ages and love it - particularly the spoilers. Sorry if it's been asked already but why are they doing the Ray/prostate cancer thing again? I didn't see last thursday's episode so maybe they made reference to the fact that he had this "worry" back in february 2007 or is it just bad scripting?

its a set up for mondo return

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭dipdip

Do you know tajd that your spoilers are so hard to resist! Every time I sneak a peek I regret it afterwards...but every time you post them I want to look at them so bad it's ridiculous.

MUST...NOT...LOOK

dipdip wrote: »
    Do you know tajd that your spoilers are so hard to resist! Every time I sneak a peek I regret it afterwards...but every time you post them I want to look at them so bad it's ridiculous.

MUST...NOT...LOOK

my response

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Hippo

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Doesn't he own his house?

Ok, maybe he does! I wasn't aware

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Feckin hell things escalated quickly in Scumbag Manor! :eek: I thought Viv told poor old Ray to sling his 'ook 2 weeks ago & was cooing about her and King Scum being back together...... even for an occasional dipper-in that happened fast. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

what a time for rte 1 & 2 to go off :( probably the weather (or they didnt pay their esb bill)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

nice_very wrote: »
    what a time for rte 1 & 2 to go off :( probably the weather (or they didnt pay their esb bill)

Leo was tasked with keeping the electrics at RTÉ maintained

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Oh I do love it when Tommy gets all masterful with Judith

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Paddy is deeply unpleasant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Paddy will have to go
    But the opera isn't over.......

haha :)

I hate to break it to paddy but he doesn't have children anymore there freaking adults zumo and deco aren't 7 years old

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I hate to break it to paddy but he doesn't have children anymore there freaking adults zumo and deco aren't 7 years old

That drives me mad too tajd, they are grown men who should be out living their own lives. Paddy wants to re-create The Waltons !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

FC is on at 8pm tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Paddy is the father of Zumo and Deco and this fact should be respected by the posters on this forum. Viv speaks to them as their mother but you don't seem to have a problem with that. What I object to is that Paddy's parental rights as a father are being downtrodden and this is wrong. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes Judy please do move away and take the rest of your clan with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Paddy is a fine and decent father, and not temperamental at all. His children should listen to him. And that wife needs to keep her glad eyes off Romeo Ray.
    His fatherly rights should not be witheld, even though he beat up Vivienne, was in the slammer and found it necessary to kill a man and then his own friend. He's certainly the perfect example for Zumo, Decco and the (PS control) Smashing Charlotte

• Advertisement

Sad news - a body was found on Dollymount strand earlier today and has been identified as Gerry McCann. RIP and sympathies to his family and friends.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement