Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Jikashi wrote: »
    Leo was tasked with keeping the electrics at RTÉ maintained

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Guilty Pleasure:
    Wakes up, Sneaks down at 2:25 am to cod myself and read tajd's seductive Spoilers post after all....

Cathyht wrote: »
    Guilty Pleasure:
    Wakes up, Sneaks down at 2:25 am to cod myself and read tajd's seductive Spoilers post after all....

I couldnt resist, and read tonights posts before I saw the episode (rte went off just before 8pm), they didnt give much away but I am a spoiler fan

just remembered the rte player, brb :D going to watch it now

Paddy (or the actor at least) is doing a very good job.. looking forward to the next few ep's

Myna, discussing business in the middle of the Mags Kelly Community Centre, declares that "this is a private meeting" followed up by Niamh telling Myna (the biggest gossip in Carraigstown) to swear she wont let Leo's secret out.... come onnnnnnnnnn

is Laura jealous re: Caoimhe???????? earlier in the thread we thought maybe herself and the lovely Neasa... was she playing the long game?

Romeo Ray has a UTI..????? who has he been riiiiiiiiding?

and that was only the first half :O

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaawatha looking for a row with organic Tommy over stupid stuff, wish he had finished the sentance and said the B word :D

I just love the pistachio colour in Looks kitchen!!!

I think mary harney (Viv) was good tonight

Decco is a right hard man when he is trying to bully people, as long as he is with someone else.. he's a little sh1te when he's on his own, wouldnt frighten a 3 year old

and that my FC friends, is my commentary on tonights episode, I would stay longer but Stephen is kicking me out of McCoys :D

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Sad news - a body was found on Dollymount strand earlier today and has been identified as Gerry McCann. RIP and sympathies to his family and friends.

don't mean to be rude but who was he a fair city actor who did he play

R.I.P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Scaramanga 4

don't mean to be rude but who was he a fair city actor who did he play

R.I.P

He played Pascals homehelp Phil Conway in 2003 and he returned in 2008 to play Jo's ex Liam.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

He played Pascals homehelp Phil Conway in 2003 and he returned in 2008 to play Jo's ex Liam.

Very little media coverage. RIP

Cathyht wrote: »
    Guilty Pleasure:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

and also played an orderly (can't remember the name) in the psychiatric ward that Pierce was in. So three different characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Paddy going into Mcoy's to threaten Ray was like something out of a Clint Eastwood film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Paddy going into Mcoy's to threaten Ray was like something out of a Clint Eastwood film.

It's ridiculous. Isn't Ray still sharing a flat with Deegan?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

It's ridiculous. Isn't Ray still sharing a flat with Deegan?

Bullies thrive in silence
    Poor ray too afraid now
    Viv needs to wake up!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Jaysus Paddy Bishop and his defending ''the boys'', that whole storyline is becoming the most unbearable part of Fair City.

Caoimhe's hair is slowly getting less frizzled looking, she must be feeling a little better, poor mite.

Looks like Damo is goin to stay doing the dirt on Ama, Alma, Llama?, or whatever they changed her name to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Go ahead punk and make my day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

wilddarts wrote: »
    Jaysus Paddy Bishop and his defending ''the boys'', that whole storyline is becoming the most unbearable part of Fair City.

Er, no it's actually compelling. The best story the show has run in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Randomiser wrote: »
    Er, no it's actually compelling. The best story the show has run in years.

Hardly. Anybody can see that Paddy is an unhinged psychopath, except the entire Bishop family, which is strange seeing as they had to put up with his psychotic tendencies back in the day.

why did zumo have the sunday world in his hands ?

why did zumo have the sunday world in his hands ?
    The bishop family only read old papers ,Paddy was reading the Sunday indo on Thursday a few weeks back.

paddy went all breaking bad tonight on ray

ill hurt you and when im done ill find your family and hurt them to

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

The bishop family only read old papers ,Paddy was reading the Sunday indo on Thursday a few weeks back.

Paddy probably picks them up at the center and saves them for later.

Anyway Zumo can't read it anyway so he has no idea about the day :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Randomiser

Hardly. Anybody can see that Paddy is an unhinged psychopath, except the entire Bishop family, which is strange seeing as they had to put up with his psychotic tendencies back in the day.

It's absolutely the most exciting story this show has shown in years. If you have followed it like I have you would have seen Paddy work on all of them to win them over. And of course they want to believe he has changed. But now the cracks are beginning to show. It's clear where this is going and it's not going to end well. I cannot wait to see how it unfolds. :)

Randomiser wrote: »
    It's absolutely the most exciting story this show has shown in years. If you have followed it like I have you would have seen Paddy work on all of them to win them over. And of course they want to believe he has changed. But now the cracks are beginning to show. It's clear where this is going and it's not going to end well. I cannot wait to see how it unfolds. :)

The guy who plays Paddy is very good for sure. A great addition to the FC team.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am surprised how easy Paddy could talk Zumo especially in to threatening Ray :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am surprised how easy Paddy could talk Zumo especially in to threatening Ray :mad:

Zumo is easy to convince I am sure. He doesn't have the smarts bless him. I think he is starting to trust Paddy a lot now because of how happy his mom is...that will change soon I am sure! We all know where this story is going to end up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

paddy went all breaking bad tonight on ray

ill hurt you and when im done ill find your family and hurt them to

naw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

Zumo is easy to convince I am sure. He doesn't have the smarts bless him. I think he is starting to trust Paddy a lot now because of how happy his mom is...that will change soon I am sure! We all know where this story is going to end up!
    hope it doesnt drag on til christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yep Viv or one of the children to kill Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Must be tough on Paddy with men chasing his wife. She's a beaut :)

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Must be tough on Paddy with men chasing his wife. She's a beaut :)

Himself and Ray are no oil paintings either.:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yep Viv or one of the children to kill Paddy

Do a Trevor Jordache on it and bury Paddy under the patio.

And in a nice twist - Bob to discover the body.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement