Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v3]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

It's unbelievable that Vivienne thinks the sun shines out of paddys jacksie. He doesn't even hide the fact that he is a ****.

It's called true love! Viv loves Paddy and nothing will ever extinguish that. They remind me of Jack Sprat and his wife Kate. Jack would eat no fat and his wife would eat no lean and so between the two of them they licked the platter clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

I find it very hard to believe that Zumo would be so taken in by Paddy. He was always the most suspicious of him and also so protective of his Ma but now he's gone the other way. Have to say Paddy is a brilliant actor. Really loving him at the moment. Does anyone think that Ray has lost a lost of weight. Thought he looked very gaunt recently. And what's happened to Caoimhe's hair since the fire. It's mad looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Yangedd wrote: »
    Looks set to heat up next week. I wonder how long the storyline will go on for?

Expect a showdown on Christmas day, 2039, when
    Decco's youngest beats Paddy in a game of Monopoly. The resulting showdown leaves three dead, five injured, two pregnant and one up a tree in Cabra.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

rocky1813 wrote: »
    I find it very hard to believe that Zumo would be so taken in by Paddy. He was always the most suspicious of him and also so protective of his Ma but now he's gone the other way. Have to say Paddy is a brilliant actor. Really loving him at the moment. Does anyone think that Ray has lost a lost of weight. Thought he looked very gaunt recently. And what's happened to Caoimhe's hair since the fire. It's mad looking.

Her hairbrush must have burnt :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Sam Kade wrote: »
    They are characters in a tv soap wouldn't dream of saying anything bad about Aoibheann McCaul she is a beauty in real life check out the photo :)

Lol in real life?! Do you realize what you're saying....that photo is her painted up...looking fake. She actually looks like the plain jane in the soap!! They're not fake teeth like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

So the ceiling falls down in part of the Factory Building, a concrete ceiling, there's a significant fire gutting it all, and an explosion. Paul would in his hat get a bank loan to do it up, would HAVE to be demolished.

I can hardly bear to wait to watch evil Paddy again tonight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

rocky1813 wrote: »
    And what's happened to Caoimhe's hair since the fire. It's mad looking.
    It's the latest fashion colour....Flame Red.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Wayne, the village idiot, is back.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Anybody else fancy another fire? Only this time it wipes out Damo,Jo,Bella,Cass,Esther,Charlie,Vivienne,tommy,Judy,Caoimhe,Ama,Leo,Wayne and Maebh?Actually make that a nuclear explosion.

Also anyone know if Barry O'Hanlon is due back in the future?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Viv looks like a bull fighter holding up the red dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Jayz,when did Wayne and Damo become the most lusted after dudes in Carrigstown-bit of a quick turnaround from the script writers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................................

Oh let's kiss in the beer garden of the pub where my engagement party is taking place. No one will ever find out!

She grabbed her bag fairly quick too ;-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Finally he got caught.

vektarman wrote: »
    Wayne, the village idiot, is back.:rolleyes:

And with highlights in the hair too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Good episode.

Terrible to see the return of Maeve. A truly hateful character.

Hopefully Damien and Caoimhe getting caught means that the unreasonable Ama will leave. Asking a man to "wait until marriage" is surely doomed unless it's a level playing field.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Not looking forward to next weeks episodes :(
    Wish to God that Wayne could have left Maeve in Brazil

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I know I should feel sorry for Ama but I really don't. I will pay for her ticket out of carrickstown as a good will gesture tho

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Cathyht wrote: »
    So the ceiling falls down in part of the Factory Building, a concrete ceiling, there's a significant fire gutting it all, and an explosion. Paul would in his hat get a bank loan to do it up, would HAVE to be demolished.

Must be the bank that likes to say YES!

Paddy is not evil - he is just a poor misunderstood soul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Folks, I've deleted some childish posts on the appearance of some actors in Fair City.

It's not funny or clever. Please don't do it again.

Edit: It's now in the charter too, so it will earn you a ban from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Can't believe I'm going to say this but....great to have Wayne back...

Maeve...not so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Go ahead punk and make my day :cool:
    isn't that one of those famous lines that were never actually said by clint eastwood?

(looks it up)
    yes he never said "punk"

LLLLAMAAAAAA LLLLLLLLAMMMMMMAAAA

Cathyht wrote: »

I'm no structural engineer, ....but...i'm guessing if a precast concrete floor fell on your brother....he would not be in a position to offer you family advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Looking forward to next week and all the trouble with Paddy and Vivienne. Has to be said, the woman who plays Vivienne is actually a really good actress. And both Zumo and Paddy are very strong too, so I'm looking forward to the fall-out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Looking forward to next week and all the trouble with Paddy and Vivienne. Has to be said, the woman who plays Vivienne is actually actress. And both Zumo and Paddy are very strong too, so I'm looking forward to the fall-out!

:confused::confused::confused:

Ama could have at least smacked Damo and Caoimhe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I missed lots of fair city, is judy jealous tommy rode orla or does she even care?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I missed lots of fair city, is judy jealous tommy rode orla or does she even care?

Don't think she cares anymore. She was disgusted that he was with Orla instead of going to Luke's service. No going back there now for her i think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement